Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    if a high elf joined Illidan and used demonic Magic
    doesn't that make them blood elf's !?
    Not anymore it seems, making the distinction between the two groups nonexistent, except for faction choice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Not anymore it seems, making the distinction between the two groups nonexistent, except for faction choice.
    *Sigh*
    it's like remembering all those threads about High/blood elf's again
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    the high elves renamed themselves because of arthas' bloodshed.
    not because they sucked on fel.
    so technically, you can still be just a fel infused high elf.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    so they wanted hot-elf with blue eye's to replace lady Vashj for Illidan
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

The high elves split from the blood elves because they didn't want to drain mana from any living being. That is the sole reason for high elves existing today. Using fel magic is the very definition of taking life

7+ Year Old Account
    so they wanted hot-elf with blue eye's to replace lady Vashj for Illidan
    yes, because a hot elf with blue eyes is hotter than a hentai snake monster.

- - - Updated - - -

The high elves split from the blood elves because they didn't want to drain mana from any living being. That is the sole reason for high elves existing today. Using fel magic is the very definition of taking life
    maybe this particular high elf wants to brutally murder demons and suck their energy out?

Formerly known as Arafal

maybe this particular high elf wants to brutally murder demons?
    By consuming fel magic, to get the necessary power to do so, using any means necessary? That is pretty much poster blood elven mindset. High elves are the stuck up ones that refused to use Rommath teaching to get mana from vermin, because they considered it unethical, that is their core, their defining feature, take that away and they are pretty much nothing.

By consuming fel magic, to get the necessary power to do so, using any means necessary? That is pretty much poster blood elven mindset. High elves are the stuck up ones that refused to use Rommath teaching to get mana from vermin, because they considered it unethical, that is their core, their defining feature, take that away and they are pretty much nothing.
    Insert "Desperate times" adage.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

10+ Year Old Account
    That and elves who missed the whole schism going on in Silvermoon.

Isn't this just mentioning one high elf? It could have been a mistake by the article writer, or maybe she was someone who got split up from the rest of the high/blood elves and followed him without ever takig up the name blood elf. Either way a single individual doesn't make the group hypocrites, or was there a mention of more high elves than just her?

7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder when I can see hentai based on wow

Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    Insert "Desperate times" adage.
    Which is the blood elven mindset, they are the pragmatists that did everything for survival, while the high elves refused to compromise their morals in the face of utter extermination, they were the ones unwilling to sully their integrity and got banished for it. This story would change that outlook, meaning being a high elf simply means I like the alliance more and that their entire uprising ,against Rommath's teachings, was utterly pointless.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder when I can see hentai based on wow
    you can find everything on the internet, you just have to google it.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Isn't this just mentioning one high elf? It could have been a mistake by the article writer, or maybe she was someone who got split up from the rest of the high/blood elves and followed him without ever takig up the name blood elf. Either way a single individual doesn't make the group hypocrites, or was there a mention of more high elves than just her?
    In Harbingers, we saw the story of Illidan recruiting high elves in his fight against the invading demons.
    This implies more than one.

Hopefully this is just a misunderstanding and the focus is on blood elves, since high elves make no sense.

Which is the blood elven mindset, they are the pragmatists that did everything for survival, while the high elves refused to compromise their morals in the face of utter extermination, they were the ones unwilling to sully their integrity and got banished for it. This story would change that outlook, meaning being a high elf simply means I like the alliance more and that their entire uprising ,against Rommath's teachings, was utterly pointless.
    I'm not disagreeing, I'm echoing your thoughts and hoping they don't use that strictly as their excuse.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe this particular high elf wants to brutally murder demons and suck their energy out?
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    LoL
    Oh, dear God, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

7+ Year Old Account
    you can find everything on the internet, you just have to google it.
    *using Google*
    ya I did find some hentai based on wow
    but only N/B elf's nothing more

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    LoL
    I liked this anime

I liked this anime
    looks cool and sick. what is this anime???

10+ Year Old Account
    Another shitty 2D comic style video with static images that will look like a 3 year old drew it just like those warlord ones before WoD came out. Id rather they not waste time on it and use the time of the artists to make in game assets if they arent going to make them the same quality as the opening cinematic