Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Actually I'd love if they fill him up with all the shit out there and make a peak villain out of him. Nobody likes Med'an.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead_MAX View Post
    Well it's a tiny "lore" spoiler
    Med'an not making an appearance in Legion isn't a spolier. A spoiler would be playing Draenor beta than going on live stating Velen dies to save Shadowmoon Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Med'an not making an appearance in Legion isn't a spolier. A spoiler would be playing Draenor beta than going on live stating Velen dies to save Shadowmoon Valley.
    That's why I called it a tiny spoiler. Also I didn't meat it as Legion, but as general lore spoiler from developers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora Twinblade View Post
    He's basically superman.
    Superorc/human/dreane of Azeroth
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if they reel Med'an in about 10 notches I could support him. Just make him a warrior/mage or something and not all that ridiculous multi-class stuff he had going.

The darkest depths of my mind supports Wrathion x Anduin x Med'an.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    Superorc/human/dreane of Azeroth
    Summing up his character as the part orc/draenei/human shamagadin successor to the supposed LAST Guardian who is the son of two lore characters not suggested to have been ****ing before his reveal literally sounds like a PARODY of a bad RP character. I don't know how much depth his character has, haven't read the comics, but as a concept it's just...just not good IMO.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora Twinblade View Post
    He's basically superman.
    No. No, no NO, noping no; Kal'el is the most awesom character to be written and almost has a century of lore behind him. Unlike this....whatever.
    Protect the weak. Punish the wicked.
    If you have something bad to say about Blizz, come at me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartumus22 View Post
    No. No, no NO, noping no; Kal'el is the most awesom character to be written and almost has a century of lore behind him. Unlike this....whatever.
    While I wouldn't say the MOST awesome character ever written, Superman is interesting and engaging when written well. From what I hear, Med'an was not, though I can't say for sure not having read the comics myself. But even then the concept of an alien with an absurd number of abilities at its worst I'll take over Med'an if for no other reason than his forced parentage semi retcon.

Med'an is shit now, but he could be good if written right, i hope he is out with alleria and turaylon and the army of light

Why do people hate this Med'an so much? Why is he universally hated? Please note that I don't follow the lore that much and I have no fucking clue who he is, hence why it has sparked my curiosity. Ples explanito.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead_MAX View Post
    That's why I called it a tiny spoiler. Also I didn't meat it as Legion, but as general lore spoiler from developers.
    Regardless how you word it, its not a spoiler when they stated that they have plans for something for med'an in cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonborn View Post
    Do you remember comics are not canon? Probably Med'an himself is canon but the whole Tirisfal Guardian Mary Sue thing isn't.
    Comics have always been canon.

Comics are canon RPG guides arent

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Why do people hate this Med'an so much? Why is he universally hated? Please note that I don't follow the lore that much and I have no fucking clue who he is, hence why it has sparked my curiosity. Ples explanito.
    he is orc/human/draenei and pretty much can do almost any form of magic easily.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Thankfully he probably wont ever be in a game, but they'll keep using him for comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerones View Post
    "Med'an is out adventuring in the universe, doing big important things that will one day com to fruition. He just isn't around right now."

He is still canon...
    Still cannon, but even Blizz isn't eager to do anything with him.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Seems like they're ready to retcon him any minute, now.

That's not a spoiler. That was ripped from the front page which everyone who comes to this site saw.

A spoiler would be like " me'dan is at 46,57 in Highmountain. He's fighting with Wrathion over who is worse"
    "Last time I checked, Cain didn't bludgeon Abel with a Gameboy; Genghis Khan didn't have an Xbox Live account; and Hitler didn't play Crash Bandicoot." -- Tommy Tallarico

Deleted
    i can tolerate him coming back as a raidboss that we kill.
    nothing else.

if they want a child of three worlds, introduce an orc-character, a draenei-character and a human that we actually care about, and then let them have a baby or something. medan is already shit, let him and his nasty folks die already

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerones View Post
    "Med'an is out adventuring in the universe, doing big important things that will one day com to fruition. He just isn't around right now."

He is still canon...
    Well they kinda fucked up making him canon. All they can do now is hide him under a rock.
    Heck, even Kadgar is the unofficial new Guardian. No-one has ever mentioned him in the game and as long as we keep talking about him, people won't forget him. It's like Freddy Krueger. Stop bringing him up