10 10.64%

3 3.19%

1 1.06%

2 2.13%

12 12.77%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I dare you to say that in his face.
    I did.

He wants to marry me now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    10/10, he's pretty well developed by Warcraft's standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    They originally wanted her to fall in love, but they got rid of the idea with her debt rendered moot with varion dying She will prob come home
    She herself said she felt loyal to Varian and Anduin, so not much should change in the future.

OT

I really like pragmatic characters, that are willing to compromise their personal morals to ensure the survival and well being of most of their subjects and Lor'themar is a prime example for these traits.

7+ Year Old Account
    I like this char very much
    #team_i'm_still_banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Aethas is just a kid. I can't see Rommath take that boy seriously.
    Ah! So Aethas is supposedly very young?

Need to go read a bit about him.

- - - Updated - - -

They originally wanted her to fall in love, but they got rid of the idea with her debt rendered moot with varion dying She will prob come home
    Honestly, I would have been fine with that, even with my initial thought about her being too young - the younger falling for the older stories always warm my heart.

But... Like, even with how long elves live, wasn't she like SIXTEEN years old or something only in TBC or am I mixing her with some other character?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Honestly, I would have been fine with that, even with my initial thought about her being too young - the younger falling for the older stories always warm my heart.
    This might have created half elves, so this is a big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But... Like, even with how long elves live, wasn't she like SIXTEEN years old or something only in TBC or am I mixing her with some other character?
    Nope you aren't mixing her up, she is pretty close to Anduin in terms of age.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    This might have created half elves, so this is a big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nope you aren't mixing her up, she is pretty close to Anduin in terms of age.
    Alright, and how old Anduin should be now?

He was 10 years old in vanilla. Safe to say that he is currently... what, 20? That still makes Valeera very young for an elf! Hell, even very young for Varian!

I think I was onto something earlier... Not about the pedophilia but about how a love relationship between the young lady and the older man would have been interesting.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-06-10 at 04:48 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.

He was 10 years old in vanilla. Safe to say that he is currently... what, 20? That still makes Valeera very young for an elf! Hell, even very young for Varian!

I think I was onto something earlier...
    No to half elves. No I say.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    No to half elves. No I say.
    They don't have to conceive a baby, or even get married. I was speaking about the relationship only.

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't have to conceive a baby, or even get married. I was speaking about the relationship only.
    relationship of doom! Burn everything to the ground!
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    relationship of doom
    This accurately describes my thoughts when I was coaxed into my first kiss with Jaina.

I think I was onto something earlier... Not about the pedophilia but about how a love relationship between the young lady and the older man would have been interesting.
    17 or 18 in legion
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I nominate Neptulon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    17 or 18 in legion
    I don't know man, seems a bit less than what I had in mind. I mean, with WoW being released 12 years ago in November, I am more comfortable assuming that 12 years passed lore-wise as well since vanilla, between how much time each campaign is taking, and the breaks between campaigns -- Blizzard really didn't think this through very well, to be honest. I know there is an 'official' time line but even that doesn't seem very well thought out, in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    This accurately describes my thoughts when I was coaxed into my first kiss with Jaina.
    Tainted love, gotta get away now.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    I like Lorthemar Theron. He had some spotlight in the Thunder Isle and I like that he is not running from responsibility and he can show some fangs.
    He is badass IMHO.

Really liked how he developed. Soft spot for elves too, 9/10.

Nominate Drek'Thar too.

...Who?

Okay that joke is dead, but I thought it was a good one for this particular character. He's been added in TBC and has been doing nothing since, even while the blood elves played a large role and he had ample of opportunities to shine. I would've loved to see him in a scenario where he confronts a wretched Kael'thas who tries to steal M'uru, get into a battle but loses while Kael runs away with M'uru. But sadly he was just being used for a few quests, he didn't even get an unique model, thats how little Blizzard cared for this guy.

But then MoP came around and Blizzard finally decided to do something with this guy. I can't say I'm dissapointed with how they write him, but it just feels a little out of place that he in all sudden appears and decides to do something major on the Isle of Thunder. From what I've seen he's actually a great warrior and leader who has way more potential on the battlefield than just being stuck in his room in Silvermoon. I think Lor'themar has potential to be a good character after all, but he just needs more development.

Pre-MoP I would've rated him awfully low, but now I'd rate him much higher... but not to high despite that extra development. Thinking about either a 5/10 or 6/10.

I'll nominate Grom Hellscream, the real one and not that abomination in WoD. Kinda suprised he hasn't been nominated before, he's like one of the more interesting orcs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I'll nominate Grom Hellscream, the real one and not that abomination in WoD. Kinda suprised he hasn't been nominated before, he's like one of the more interesting orcs.
    The poll will be for both versions simultaneously, usually. Those are the rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tainted love, gotta get away now.
    He wants a good girl but he needs the bad poosy.