Poll: Who is the best Alliance warrior ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

7+ Year Old Account
    my vote goes for Muradin Bronzebeared
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    Going for Varian. He was great gladiator and had a shalamalalala sword/swords which gives him the edge <they don't count as goldrinn right?>
    + He fought vs much stronger and smarter opponents and won multiple times
    Sorry but Lothar died to some gigz :c
    He is said to be legend, but I can't imagine him fighting for example any boss after vanilla.
    Srsly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shedarion View Post
    Going for Varian. He was great gladiator and had a shalamalalala sword/swords which gives him the edge <they don't count as goldrinn right?>
    + He fought vs much stronger and smarter opponents and won multiple times
    Sorry but Lothar died to some gigz :c
    He is said to be legend, but I can't imagine him fighting for example any boss after vanilla.
    Srsly.
    Lothar died to Warchief Orgrim "fucking" Doomhammer.That too in his 50s.He is said to be a legend because he is a legend.

Deleted
    And as I said, was Orgrim Doomhammer big of a threat? He used Doomhammer as a freakin hammer.
    Lothar is hyped coz for humans coz Blizzard didn't consider bringing in BL and Void Lords and universe war back then.
    Look how far warfare has evolved since then. Night Elves, Demigods, Aspects, Magics, Titan constructs, more warlocks, priests, spells, paladins, shamans, artifacts, new technology etc. and how Varian managed to win so often in such conditions.
    That's it. Lothar is overhyped.

Muradin is a mountainking. So... yeah.

Deleted
    Mekkatorque. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I voted Shadowsong, simply because he's an Elf. He's had hundreds if not thousands of years to master the blade. These puny human and orc children haven't even held a sword for a century!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shedarion View Post
    And as I said, was Orgrim Doomhammer big of a threat? He used Doomhammer as a freakin hammer.
    Lothar is hyped coz for humans coz Blizzard didn't consider bringing in BL and Void Lords and universe war back then.
    Look how far warfare has evolved since then. Night Elves, Demigods, Aspects, Magics, Titan constructs, more warlocks, priests, spells, paladins, shamans, artifacts, new technology etc. and how Varian managed to win so often in such conditions.
    That's it. Lothar is overhyped.
    Orgriim Doomhammer > Garrosh Hellscream imo.Varian biggest rival was Garrosh.Lothar was never overhyped.If anyones overhyped its Varian,with his wolf god powers and magical swords.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NatureDrake View Post
    Mekkatorque. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I voted Shadowsong, simply because he's an Elf. He's had hundreds if not thousands of years to master the blade. These puny human and orc children haven't even held a sword for a century!
    I originally thought of that as well however... in Wolfheart it's revealed that after a while from the War of the Ancients he basically retreated into the woods since he didn't want to lead anything and just wanted to live a regular (night elf) life. He found a mate and stood there preety much all the way to just before Wolfheart. In fact, he was so stranded that he didn't even seem to know of the Battle for Mount Hyjal and how the night elves lost their immortality, he came with his mate directly to Darnassus as she was sick and he found out that it was the new capital of night elves. But he didn't know how she could even be sick. So basically his last few thousands of years have been in an isolated life with his mate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I originally thought of that as well however... in Wolfheart it's revealed that after a while from the War of the Ancients he basically retreated into the woods since he didn't want to lead anything and just wanted to live a regular (night elf) life. He found a mate and stood there preety much all the way to just before Wolfheart. In fact, he was so stranded that he didn't even seem to know of the Battle for Mount Hyjal and how the night elves lost their immortality, he came with his mate directly to Darnassus as she was sick and he found out that it was the new capital of night elves. But he didn't know how she could even be sick. So basically his last few thousands of years have been in an isolated life with his mate.
    Oh, really? Interesting. I like to think that Elves can grow rusty with skills and abilities, so perhaps all of that isolation left him a shadow of his former self, combat wise. Thanks for pointing that out!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    Lothar died to Warchief Orgrim "fucking" Doomhammer.That too in his 50s.He is said to be a legend because he is a legend.
    Lothar is legend not because he was badass warrior, but because he was greatest leader and commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    Orgriim Doomhammer > Garrosh Hellscream imo.Varian biggest rival was Garrosh.Lothar was never overhyped.If anyones overhyped its Varian,with his wolf god powers and magical swords.
    Varian's biggest rival was Onyxia that he oneshoted. And dont say what Varian get Goldrinn's blessing for nothing. Wild God picked him as his scion because Varian learned to control his inner rage - skill what not many warriors have. Hell even Goldrinn himself couldn't do it.

Deleted
    I say Muradin Bronzebeard. Varian is probably the second best, but I still think Muradin would beat him without goldrinn Buff. I think Jorad is more the Ned Stark of Warcraft, a great Commander but an average Fighter. Danath is probably more the Stannis, a great Commander und probably a very skilled Fighter too, but nothing special. Lothar was both, a great Fighter and probably the second Best Commander of the Alliance Races of all time, right behind Jorad, but I think he wasn't as good as Varian and Muradin. Varian fought toe on toe with Garrosh. Garrosh is stronger than Thrall while Thrall was stronger than Doomhammer. Muradin on the other Hand was used as Saurfangs Counterpart and he was Arthas Mentor, so he has to be a fucking great Warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I say Muradin Bronzebeard. Varian is probably the second best, but I still think Muradin would beat him without goldrinn Buff. I think Jorad is more the Ned Stark of Warcraft, a great Commander but an average Fighter. Danath is probably more the Stannis, a great Commander und probably a very skilled Fighter too, but nothing special. Lothar was both, a great Fighter and probably the second Best Commander of the Alliance Races of all time, right behind Jorad, but I think he wasn't as good as Varian and Muradin. Varian fought toe on toe with Garrosh. Garrosh is stronger than Thrall while Thrall was stronger than Doomhammer. Muradin on the other Hand was used as Saurfangs Counterpart and he was Arthas Mentor, so he has to be a fucking great Warrior.
    Thrall was stronger than Doomhammer when Doomhammer was past his prime.Similarly Garrosh was stronger than Thrall when Thrall was past his Gladiator days.

I'm surprised Thoras Trollbane didn't make it to the list, especially now that we get to see him having an active role in the universe.

Deleted
    If all of them are in their prime, Anduin Lothar, hands down.

There's a reason why he's called the Lion of Azeroth.

Man's a beast.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anduin Lothar. Rest in Piece. (Horde preference player)

Lothar, easily.