Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Fable View Post
    No one actually tested them... hell only a few people did for fun sims on them. Currently some like the massive mana restore to arcane mages is extremely powerful. Everyone went into thinking that legendaries would act as a usual zone wide nerf and figured we would have months to collect the good ones not weeks
    If they follow the same release schedule for Highmaul (which the recent interviews suggest they will), you'll likely have at least two months to get one.

Stop pretending that you speak for all mythic raiders, you don't.

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel ya...I raid mythic myself and I know i'm gonna be up 24/7 farming those legendaries to help progression....but yea it sucks it's revolving around RNG so much. Cause you might be lucky as hell, or you're not gonna get anything at all...and there you go...progression goes to shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Blizzard should stop listening to Mythic raiders and listen to the other 99% of their players.

If I am lucky enough to get a Legendary to drop in the open world. I want to use it whenever and wherever I can.

Most players do not care about the word race anymore.
    This change doesn't effect the other 99% of players why not go grind your axe somewhere else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Fable View Post
    Why the hell can't MYTHIC raiding not cater to MYTHIC players?

What kind of absurd double think logic is that? I don't give a damn about bs rng items in 99.99% of the game just the impact they have on one mode.
    I am a mythic raider, and I am happy enough about the legendaries.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, what is it exactly you're arguing against, OP? Something about not wanting mythic raiders to use legendary drop items, or something?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I'm a mythic raider and I'm fine with this. Gimme the legendaries!

I like how you are angered about legendaries, but not about WF/sockets/just in general drops.

trinkets can be significantly bigger increases than most of these legendaries are. Relics can and will be much bigger increases. Plus they gutted almost all the truly OP legendaries.

Many mythic raiders don't care, or want legendaries like these. So stop speaking for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    A good example of why they are pointless though. Make them too hard sucks because it's too RNG. So you make them easier to get and they just become an annoying pointless grind everyone does for a couple weeks when they start a character.

Legion Legendaries are a terrible idea.
    I agree with this. I'm not upset with them being in the game, I think its kinda cool to have items with more special effects but to call them "Legendary"? I'm not so sure about that. They don't seem very "Legendary" to me. As for the OP's post I'm not really sure why you're complaining about RNG in and RNG based game?

I don't want legendary item to work past looking for raid because some of them might make content easier. I raid above looking for raid for the challenge.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

I raid Heroic and Mythic, but since I'm not in the World First race, I can't say the Legendaries and the RNG is rustling my jimmies...

Deleted
    These random legendaries have no place in mythic raids (not even in heroic ones), since they totally destroy the game experience. Non to mention they can cause ridiculus imbalances, like fire mages only have access to trash legendaries while the other two specs have viable ones, but overall mages don't have legendaries on par with warlock ones, etc. This is a very bad idea that can easily destroy the game and make me wan't unsub... Blizzard please just scrap this non-sense...

All you 'whining raiders' don't want LFR ppl to have tier, you don't want Legendaries to be used in mythic for people that find it fun to have some extra flavor and a boost in their runs, what is next? If a specific Mythic+ dungeon item is BiS you will complain that you have to do mythic+ in order to do mythic raiding? Seriously grow the fuck up and accept what Blizzard does. Most of the changes in Legion are for the best. Just fucking enjoy the game yourself and stop worrying about the world first race when you most likely aren't even in top 100. Don't see any world first raiders crying about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    I like how you are angered about legendaries, but not about WF/sockets/just in general drops.

trinkets can be significantly bigger increases than most of these legendaries are. Relics can and will be much bigger increases. Plus they gutted almost all the truly OP legendaries.

Many mythic raiders don't care, or want legendaries like these. So stop speaking for all of us.
    This. There is never an equal race because of loot rng
    And even if loot was more equal, the race would still come down to time ppl want to invest and not due to split runs etc.
    If u dont like blizz design of rng loot this isnt the game for u, legion will be more loot-rng based then ever

Quote Originally Posted by Lovassy View Post
    These random legendaries have no place in mythic raids (not even in heroic ones), since they totally destroy the game experience. Non to mention they can cause ridiculus imbalances, like fire mages only have access to trash legendaries while the other two specs have viable ones, but overall mages don't have legendaries on par with warlock ones, etc. This is a very bad idea that can easily destroy the game and make me wan't unsub... Blizzard please just scrap this non-sense...
    Just unsub, the game will be more fun for everyone if boring people like you go away.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    I don't want legendary item to work past looking for raid because some of them might make content easier. I raid above looking for raid for the challenge.
    Then don't use the legendary item and experience the challenge, even better, clear Emerald Nightmare mythic with dungeon heroic blues.

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Just unsub, the game will be more fun for everyone if boring people like you go away.

- - - Updated - - -

Then don't use the legendary item and experience the challenge, even better, clear Emerald Nightmare mythic with dungeon heroic blues.
    How is something well designed and balanced boring compared to raw rng.

By your... lets call it logic the game would be more fun if rather then spells and talents you simply hit a single button and your character does something random....

Introducing legendary items that are available through a time consuming quest that was doable without doing end game content was the first step to making legendaries shit.
    Making them drop from world content and 5-mans with a drop rate high enough that you can get 2-3 in a month is a moronic idea.

Since now blizzard will either have to make those legendaries not legendary enough (in line with a wf item or smth like this). Or RNG will fuck people hard. If this legendary gives you 2-3% DPS increase over a mythic non legendary slot - well it is kinda meh. But ok.
    If it gives you a 20-30% DPS increase - than it will be a must for everyone to have it, and people without it will be royally fucked.

What seems kinda dumb to me is that blizzard are slowly taking away gear progression. It already doesn't matter in PVP, and looks like at some point it will be the same in PVE.

We already will have an artifact weapon that will not be replaced by anything ever.
    Than we have the legendary items dropping from all content, which as I understand will also stay with you for the whole expansion experience.

Add to that the fact that they are homogenizing the gear more and more, and taking out stats..

At some point you will have artifact weapon, artifact armor and artifact trinkets, that will just gain experience, and be slightly custmizeable.
    But no drops

I will never understand the amount of salt expended by the anti-raider crowd over raiders' request to disable broken items in raids only.

It doesn't affect them, but they're somehow still pissed over it.

I'm a mythic raider and idc about legendaries. I'm not a world first raider why would I care. I think its neat

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    LOL please do show us ur awesome profile MR Awesome Mythic Raider.

If all you can do is reply with "Fuck Off" then clearly I have won this little argument. Some Mythic Raiders (Real Ones) like the added spin on the race. You can get these legendary's anywhere and even pre-level 110.

Maybe you should go play Everquest Project 1998 because WoW clearly isn't made for you.

- - - Updated - - -

If a super small amount of Mythic Raiders gets pissy then so be it.

Times and games change ether go with the change or leave.
    Real raiders like the extra spin on the race? If you raid with the goal of being competitive, differences in gear (due to luck) is frustrating to think about. Previously, the playing field was relatively fair. While raid drops could screw you, chances are trinkets, tier, and gear in general would eventually work out for you. However with these new legendaries, there is potential that some guilds will have extreme advantages over others primarily due to luck of mobs outside the raid dropping these.

With that being said, I'm fine with them existing in the game, but when you say "real raiders" will enjoy this, you're speaking for a group that most likely doesn't agree. That's my opinion, may be incorrect, but "real raiders" in my mind consist of the group who is looking to play competitively with other guilds. The idea that some of these legendaries could potentially make up a large percentage of a player's performance is just lame. I'll be okay with these items existing if they are easily obtainable given a reasonable time grinding them. That way players looking to be competitive can come to raid week one ready with their necessary gear options.

Edit: I do worry that balance between classes could be severely disrupted by these items, which is the biggest reason why I would say I'm not in favor of them. I would really like to see closer performance between the classes if possible. These items give potential for major outliers.
    Last edited by Deavane; 2016-06-11 at 12:11 AM.