Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    What the fuck good is a PRESIDENT with no experience? He is just going to be a fucking puppet like Bush was to fucking Cheney.
    Tu quoque is not an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by TrigglyPuff View Post
    These people have Hillary Kool Aid IV's in their arm at this point, that or they are getting paid to post her for Hillary Clinton and her "Correct the Record" initiative where she is paying millions of dollars for people to shill for her on online forums.

This is a serious breach.

This isn't someone getting a kush job on a parks and recreation board.

This is a sensitive State Department position dealing with nuclear weapons.
    lol "Hillary kool aids"

Ignore all the times I've said I really don't even like her nor her policies.

You sure exposed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    At least Obama was a state senator then a senator before becoming President. Trump has nothing but racism and thin skin.
    Do you even know what a lowly state sentor does?

They basically go to a huge room and vote yay or nay on bills.

It's like saying someone who washes cars can suddenly run a car company.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    lol "Hillary kool aids"

Ignore all the times I've said I really don't even like her nor her policies.

You sure exposed me.
    Bro, I don't even know who the fuck you are or your posting style.

The only person(s) I really remember is Wells and Endus and their political leanings and posting style. I am afraid you haven't hit that top echelon for me to notice.

The only person(s) I really remember is Wells and Endus and their political leanings and posting style. I am afraid you haven't hit that top echelon for me to notice.
    Hint: Then maybe you should stop pretending every single person who dislikes your ilk's constant attempts at smearing Clinton as some major fans of hers.

Ah fuck it, I can tell the kind of person I'm talking to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how you only use SOME of the information from the source article to construct your argument. That's very typical of right-wingers; they won't outright lie, but they'll omit key information or tell half truths, or in some cases, they'll completely avoid the question.

From the article:

The true answer is simply that S staff (Cheryl Mills) added him,” wrote Wade Boese, who was Chief of Staff for the Office of the Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security, in an email to Mannina, the press aide. “Raj was not on the list sent to S; he was added at their insistence.”
    (I should clarify here that 'S' is used to refer to 'Secretary of State', who was Clinton at the time.)

Other points in the article point towards this appointment basically being the idea of Cheryl Mills.

Add to that the fact that the appointee in question had a background in cyber security (I really hate that term; 'cyber' anything sounds like a catch phrase from the 1990s), and the following statement:

“All I know is that the charter does lay out or stipulate that [they're] looking for a broad range of experiences. It’s not unimaginable that a businessman, an international businessman, might bring a certain level of expertise or knowledge or experience to such a job.”
    "but they tried to stall the media!"

This was such a low-level issue that nobody of note had any knowledge of it; hence, they wanted to, you know, look into it before answering questions.
    It'd be like going to the CEO of Wal Mart to ask about the Assistant Manager of their Boise, ID store; they probably have very little information on hand about such an individual, and need time to look into his personnel file. Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

And "sensitive job" is kind of misleading;

"the board’s primary purpose was to gather an array of experts on nuclear weapons and arms control to constantly assess and update the nation’s nuclear strategy."
    I don't see what the big fucking deal is. It's a bunch of people who get paid to sit around and say, "let's not nuke anybody today." It's not like he had access to the fucking launch codes or something.

The long and short of it is this. Someone other than Hillary Clinton appointed a guy whose resume may have been a little light, but was not completely unqualified. Still, it was enough to raise some valid questions about his suitability. Rather than deal with the headache, he resigned instead of making a stink about it. It seems pretty clear that Clinton had very little (if anything) to do with it, and indeed, the fellow in question wasn't even on the list of potential appointees given to her.

I just fail to see what the problem is here. A possible affirmative action hire? Maybe someone (who was well within their purview to do so) made a questionable HR decision. A decision that was almost immediately scrutinized, and resulted in the guy resigning soon after?

This is so far beyond "not news" that it's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    One can't even criticize her on issues without people basically making this "BUT TRUMP!" As my own TPP thread indicates, I guess that is the end all be all line of defense.

If everything is going to be met with "OMFG BUT TRUMP EXISTS!!!!" response, idk I just don't feel Hillary has earned such an IWIN button.
    So you don't like having it pointed out to you that pretty much all the crap people try and throw at Hillary applies double to the sideshow that is Trump? Too bad. Reality doesn't care about your precious feelings.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/clint...ry?id=39710624

Newly released State Department emails help reveal how a major Clinton Foundation donor was placed on a sensitive government intelligence advisory board even though he had no obvious experience in the field, a decision that appeared to baffle the department’s professional staff.

A prolific fundraiser for Democratic candidates and contributor to the Clinton Foundation, who later traveled with Bill Clinton on a trip to Africa, Rajiv K. Fernando’s only known qualification for a seat on the International Security Advisory Board (ISAB) was his technological know-how. The Chicago securities trader, who specialized in electronic investing, sat alongside an august collection of nuclear scientists, former cabinet secretaries and members of Congress to advise Hillary Clinton on the use of tactical nuclear weapons and on other crucial arms control issues.

Watch the video as well. The reporter who confronts this man is threatened with arrest, it appears to me as Clinton private goons.

Unreal how corrupt Hillary Clinton and her husband is.

This is frightening.
    And if Trump gets elected, we can make a headline that says "*Breaking* Clinton Donor with no Experience gets Elected President".

Do you even know what a lowly state sentor does?

They basically go to a huge room and vote yay or nay on bills.

It's like saying someone who washes cars can suddenly run a car company.

- - - Updated - - -

Compared to Trump he is miles fucking ahead. To say that he was just a lowly "state senator", it means that you don't know what you are talking about. Basically they do for states what the US senators do. Just because you are ignorant of what goes on, isn't a fucking excuse.

It's ok we don't know who you are either. You sure have shown us your true racist colors though.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    So you don't like having it pointed out to you that pretty much all the crap people try and throw at Hillary applies double to the sideshow that is Trump? Too bad.
    We all know Trump is bad, go on any facebook feed, go to any reddit thread, there is no place on Earth, Heaven, Hell, or on nearby planets were you like won't hear about the latest Trump take down.

The fact that Trump is a bad man is said so much that at this point its merely white noise now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Kinda reminds you of a particular person

who during bush.

was leading FEMA. Remember him?

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    And if Trump gets elected, we can make a headline that says "*Breaking* Clinton Donor with no Experience gets Elected President".
    Bahaha, awesome. You got me to laugh aloud. Thanks for that.

(not being sarcastic btw)

It's rather disgusting this is being dismissed because it happens all the time.

This should never be allowed. You should be outraged every time it happens on both sides of the fence.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post

best
    response
    ever

We all know Trump is bad, go on any facebook feed, go to any reddit thread, there is no place on Earth, Heaven, Hell, or on nearby planets were you like won't hear about the latest Trump take down.

The fact that Trump is a bad man is said so much that at this point its merely white noise now.
    And yet he's one step away from the presidency. I can't think of any particular reason to stop talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    best
    response
    ever
    I'm surprised nobody else said this before me. I thought it was the obvious response.

They can't be unaware of back scratching in politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    who also had two state senate terms before being elected in the middle of his congressional senate term.

Obama served 743 days in the Senate from his swearing in to the announcement of his exploratory committee, the first official step when considering a run for the presidency. He served 768 days from the start of his career in the Senate to February 10, 2007, when he formally announced his candidacy for president.

That's 1 term. which hardly qualifies him. He was tapped for president before he ever stepped foot in the senate.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    And yet he's one step away from the presidency. I can't think of any particular reason to stop talking about it.
    Maybe because its proven highly ineffective when its very easy to point out a legion of flaws in Clinton,

If it was going to work we would be talking about another Bush. V. Clinton. People have been banging the "Trump = Evil!" since day dot, and it hasn't worked yet. Whats the definition of Madness again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    It's rather disgusting this is being dismissed because it happens all the time.
    This should never be allowed. You should be outraged every time it happens on both sides of the fence.
    Imagine a world where people held government accountable for real

7+ Year Old Account

Cut us the crap: https://www.reddit.com/r/politics

No one in the official subreddit seems to give a shit and are encased in their sphere of hate towards Hillary.