Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    There you go... 11:17sec "Illidan doses himself with water of eternity"

https://youtu.be/LgFppcgzTNc?t=11m16s
    ... Great, I gave you a link saying the same thing, and now you are repeating after me? How is dousing (definition: pour a liquid over; drench) the same as drinking? I said as much in my post...
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    ... Great, I gave you a link saying the same thing, and now you are repeating after me? How is dousing (definition: pour a liquid over; drench) the same as drinking? I said as much in my post...
    It doesnt matter if he drinked or doused.... point is he used and LIVED

- - - Updated - - -

Azshara could have done that a million times without anyone knowing.

It doesnt matter if he drinked or doused.... point is he used and LIVED

Azshara could have done that a million times without anyone knowing.
    It does matter, though, seeing there is a big difference between pouring something over your body and consuming it physically - which was why I pointed out that Illidan never drank it while you keep claiming he did, even after I gave you the youtube link. And duh, obviously Azshara might have taken shower / bath with water of the Well many times, but it isn't what I was talking about.

It does matter, though, seeing there is a big difference between pouring something over your body and consuming it physically - which was why I pointed out that Illidan never drank it while you keep claiming he did, even after I gave you the youtube link. And duh, obviously Azshara might have taken shower / bath with water of the Well many times, but it isn't what I was talking about.
    You were saying shes not much more than Jaina if I recall?

You were saying shes not much more than Jaina if I recall?
    ?
    I was saying people were underestimating her power if they thought Azshara isn't among the top mages even without the Well, and that there is no indication of the power Illidan / Mannoroth sensed wasn't her own. Not sure how being among the top mages turn into "not much more than Jaina", you must be mistaking me with Purebalance. From my first post in this thread, I've made it clear that I wouldn't judge her power at the moment because we don't have many clue about how powerful she is right now, but I would love to correct what might be misunderstandings / misinformation about lore stuff (i.e: she was on par with Archimonde, or she is definitely weaker than what Illidan / Mannoroth sensed without the Well).

?
    I was saying people were underestimating her power if they thought Azshara isn't among the top mages even without the Well, and that there is no indication of the power Illidan / Mannoroth sensed wasn't her own. Not sure how being among the top mages turn into "not much more than Jaina", you must be mistaking me with Purebalance. From my first post in this thread, I've made it clear that I wouldn't judge her power at the moment because we don't have many clue about how powerful she is right now, but I would love to correct what might be misunderstandings / misinformation about lore stuff (i.e: she was on par with Archimonde, or she is definitely weaker than what Illidan / Mannoroth sensed without the Well).
    Well, i must apologize, i confused you with the other person in this thread who was saying she was weaker than jaina.