Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Some more Naga/Ashzara stuff probably.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Trollraid! ZG 2.0? Demon-trolls!

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    To throw Azshara and N'zoth into a single tier in the middle of the expansion is a waste of potential.
    lol this again. Only because of headcanon would you be correct(yours and other players). She and nzoth are perfect for a mid tier raid.

I would be very surprised if BOTH died in the same raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Grosbill View Post
    We need a Zandalar troll raid. Because you people complained about trolls to high heavens back in WOTLK, they've disapeared from the game.

Gimmee back dem trolls mon
    Trolls had a very strong presence on MoP :P. Zandalaris, Throne of Thunder, Isle of Thunder, wtv

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm like 99% sure it's Karazhan. Don't you guys remember that little Karazhan teaser a while back?

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    lol this again. Only because of headcanon would you be correct(yours and other players). She and nzoth are perfect for a mid tier raid.
    No, they're not.

They are both big head-honchos on the story, they would never be used together, yet alone on a mid tier. They're end bosses, for sure.

Personally, I'm thinking naga/Azshara raid would make since she might be the one who takes up try to summon Sargeras after Gul'dan goes down.

They're not going to take a character that's been building for 10+ years and just throw it into a mid-tier raid of a random expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    I mean...clearly you wouldn't use them both as bosses in the same raid that would be a huge waste. I meant more as a general theme
    Using either one of them as a side-story boss is a waste of potential.

lol this again. She and nzoth are perfect for a mid tier raid.
    Yeah, characters who are more powerful than Illidan, Arthas, Deathwing, and Garrosh (all end bosses of their expansion) are reduced to mid-expansion trash. "lol you again"

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    alcohol problems. Zandalari* lmao damn I really typed that
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    The first half of MSV aside from the dogs was troll NPCs. The first wing of ToT was literally called last stand of the Zandalari***. Read the KunLai description again.
    What? You didn't see trolls until before Gara'jal. Before that it was Dogs before Dog bosses. Mogu before Feng (A mogu) then troll trash before Gara'jal then mogu trash before the spirit kings then even more before Elegon and Will of the Emperor. In a 6 boss raid only one part and overall play time I would say barely 1/6 of the raid had any troll in them.

it'll be titan related. i don't want to spoil it for people that haven't played beta.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2016-06-11 at 03:06 AM.

Considering Tal'Dranath is right on top of where N'Zoth's prison is supposed to be, I'd be surprised if that's not the middle raid. From there they could either end the expansion with us closing the portal in the Tomb of Sargeras, with the assault on Argus being 8.X, or start in the Tomb of Sargeras before taking a portal from there to Kil'jaeden's palace.

I'm hoping for the former just for the eredar lore and probable Exodar involvement, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's the latter.

Honestly I've been a fan of the theory for a while now, that we'll have a mid-patch there Giving us Kul Tiras and Zandalar.

The Prophet Zul may be a Dreadlord, or possessed by one. He's certainly been manipulating the Zandalari to spread war and chaos across Azeroth, which is what demons are all about. Alliance teaming up with Kul Tiras and Horde teaming up with Zandalari rebels under a deposed King Rastakhan could deal with the Zandalari threat once and for all, and get the aid of these kingdoms against the Burning Legion. Maybe toss the Naga in there as a threat too. Hell, have the Zandalari ally with them for all I care.

I'd still love that idea to be true. But there's so many clues that we're going to Argus, I wouldn't be surprised if we end up dealing with the Tomb of Sargeras in 7.2, and then head to Argus for a 7.4! It's pretty clear we'll visit Argus at some point. I am not sure I like the idea of a full expansion of Argus right after Legion, though. We'd have been fighting demons for 1.5 expansions already then. I'm sure we'll all have demon fatigue. So the End Patch taking us to Argus would be ideal. Either that, or make it two expansions away.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    I'm like 99% sure it's Karazhan. Don't you guys remember that little Karazhan teaser a while back?
    My guess would be that if we get karazhan it will be the dungeon they talked about for 7.1, perhaps split up into 2 parts of lower and upper. It would work quite well as a 5 man dungeon as the instance overall is designed more like a dungeon with smaller rooms and such rather than the large areas you see in raids. Also while it is a beloved instance i don't think the response of it replacing a new raid instance would be that positive.

I just can´t imagine they throw Azshara AND N´zoth into one mid-raid tier. Maybe one of them but not both. I still hope that they´ll give us Argus in a mid-patch. Even if its the base of the Legion... does it have enough for a whole expansion? :/ An expansion with the title "Legion" should focus on it and not something else which could be used for later expansions like Azshara and the old god. I think Blizzard should start to establish the Void Lords lore and put an end to the Legion threat (which I have to admit could be hard for a 3 tier expansion...)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    and 7.4 could be a raid in that location that culminates in us killing Kil'jaeden.
    There wont be a 7.4.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Zandalar Island filler patch. with trolls, trolls and more trolls