Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    Today 3 black guys in their twenties, and a black girl in her twenties were in the process of robbing my house when I got home from lunch.

Once it hit my mind, i grabbed a garden stone near my drive way, knocked one of them down as they tried to run to my backyard, but I stepped back as one of them took a knife out.

I ran to get the license plate from the getaway driver, but it had none, just those new license plate. They ended up stealing some petty jewelry and my medical marijuana (which was worth more than the jewelry)

One of the officers who helped me out told me it was a some african-american crip/blood gang in Pasadena and there was a raid on my street the day before.

Now the authorities want me under surveillance since I basically tried to kill one of them. It's time to buy some guns

What were your experience if you had been robbed and were you able to get personal vengeance?

THANKS TO XCUREXDIEASE: THE SITE HE RECOMMENDED ME:
    "3 young black running on 1600 block Chapel ave..with some bags and a SUV black turn on Chapel south and pick up the 3 guys a female driver and they were scream go...go....go ,call the police and inform them and later I see police cars 1600 block Monterey St wonder"
    You cant legally own a gun if you are a medical marijuana user, you forfeited your 2nd amendment rights. Perhaps invest in a whistle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrigglyPuff View Post
    I think the aborigines take offense to that shorter term.

According to a list there are 25 offensive names Aborigines take offense to.

http://www.rsdb.org/race/australian_aboriginals
    I don't know any who takes offense to it as its a term only used against the ones which are bad bastards and I should have mentioned that I am a quarter cast - my mother was half cast. So its even more hilarious that I was infracted on it. I never took abstudy though because I don't believe that my bloodline should give me extra welfare because the government thinks I can't make something of myself due to my bloodline.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    You cant legally own a gun if you are a medical marijuana user, you forfeited your 2nd amendment rights. Perhaps invest in a whistle.
    Is that true? I thought the 2nd amendment was set in stone for all American citizens.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post

Is that true? I thought the 2nd amendment was set in stone for all American citizens.
    Yes it's true. From the BATF:
    “Any person who uses or is addicted to marijuana, regardless of whether his or her state has passed legislation authorizing marijuana for medicinal purposes is an unlawful user of or addicted to a controlled substance and is prohibited by Federal law from possessing firearms or ammunition”.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once. I was going home from university prep courses late into the night and walking near a train station with no people on it, in almost complete darkness. I saw many figures around; at the very least, 10-12. Didn't think much of it, since I was really sleepy and just wanted to get to the station. Suddenly I hear someone running behind me, and, before I manage to turn, a strong stroke with something heavy in the head (brass knuckles, as I figured later). I fell unconscious; when I regained some consciousness, I saw many guys around me, looking like stereotypical thugs, searching through my bag and screaming at me. I did a lot of boxing at the time, so I instinctively did what I could: I hit one of them in the jaw, and, if I'm correct, he fell down (since I was dazed, I could have been wrong). Don't remember what happened next; apparently they beat me down. When I regained consciousness again, I was having a terrible headache, everything from my bag short of passport was gone (total worth of around $800), and when I came home, I laid in bed for a couple of days, recovering. Never went to police: didn't see the point. There was no way they could ever catch those guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Killing should be the last resort and should only be justified when the your life is under sever danger. In the case of the OP this wasn't the case, yeah she got robbed and that's bad and yeah they should be punished for their actions but downright killing for it, NO.

OT: Yeah , it was 8:00 pm and we were on Cochabamba halfway to Santa Cruz when a group of robbers stopped the car and demanded all of the jewerly then they left and run to the hills where we lost sight of them.
    Someone pulling a knife on the OP is far more than enough justification.

And yes, I've had my house broken into many years ago. Police were, unsurprisingly, completely fucking useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never "robbed" as in had things stolen from me by force.

My dad's vacation house was burglarized once a couple years ago. He decided to buy a place in the middle of nowhere that sits empty 60-70% of the year. Right when I heard he was getting it I talked with him about it and raised concerns about the security... I was like, dad, big houses in the middle of nowhere that sit empty for months are like the main places that get broken into... He assured me it was a nice area.

Eight months later some guy broke in and stole most of the shit in the house.

The security system was irrelevant since it was so isolated... Police didn't show up at the house until like a half an hour after he left. The guy didn't even care about the security signs, security cameras, or anything like that either... Looked right into a camera with an uncovered face multiple times. Police never caught him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. Taxes. Hey OHHHHHH!

Killing should be the last resort and should only be justified when the your life is under sever danger. In the case of the OP this wasn't the case, yeah she got robbed and that's bad and yeah they should be punished for their actions but downright killing for it, NO.

OT: Yeah , it was 8:00 pm and we were on Cochabamba halfway to Santa Cruz when a group of robbers stopped the car and demanded all of the jewerly then they left and run to the hills where we lost sight of them.
    If you don't mind me asking, how did they stop the car? Like if you're driving through Compton then you shouldn't stop driving for any reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Thats what I heard. As someone with epilepsy and having no drug be effective except marijuana. It's a shame I cant have both.

Knowing I tried to stone some blood crip gangster to death. I might as well jsut go with a chainsaw

One of my motorbikes got stolen. Police say most of the time they do it they put some scaffolding between the spokes on the tires and 3-4 people lift it into the back of a van.
    It was an old one and was looking to upgrade anyway. I was pretty pissed off but would've been way more pissed if it was a new one.
    Forum lurker since '08. Thankfully, the majority of the mmo-c community don't represent a large number of the world's population because then we'd all be fucked.Why? People don't learn.Reason? People still respond to Jaylock threads.
    7. Years. Later.

Had some comics, a bike, a couple of PS3 games stolen on three different occasions. I know there's a couple more in my life I can't think of right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, how did they stop the car? Like if you're driving through Compton then you shouldn't stop driving for any reason.
    Well at the time there was only two small routes to reach Santa Cruz, either through la via vieja or la via nueva. La via vieja at the time was reserved for private and small cars and this is how la via vieja looks like:

Last edited by Bollocks; 2016-06-11 at 05:37 AM.

Well at the time there was only two small routs to reach Santa Cruz, either through la via vieja or la via nueva. La via viaje at the times was reserved for private and small cars and this is how la via vieja looks like:
    That's fucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    That's fucked up.
    Not really la via viaje wasn't that long and eventually joined the main highway in many kilometers before Chapare near the border between the departamentos of Cochabamba and Santa Cruz. And it was only temporary as la via nueva was still under construction.

The road at that point is pretty safe. And you can always visit Villa Tunari and Tres Arroyos which are simply beatiful

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    Today 3 black guys in their twenties, and a black girl in her twenties were in the process of robbing my house when I got home from lunch.

Once it hit my mind, i grabbed a garden stone near my drive way, knocked one of them down as they tried to run to my backyard, but I stepped back as one of them took a knife out.

I ran to get the license plate from the getaway driver, but it had none, just those new license plate. They ended up stealing some petty jewelry and my medical marijuana (which was worth more than the jewelry)

One of the officers who helped me out told me it was a some african-american crip/blood gang in Pasadena and there was a raid on my street the day before.

Now the authorities want me under surveillance since I basically tried to kill one of them. It's time to buy some guns

What were your experience if you had been robbed and were you able to get personal vengeance?

THANKS TO @XCUREXDIEASE FOR RECOMMENDING THE SITE www.nextdoor.com
    I found this posted 2 hours ago from a neighbor.
    "3 young black running on 1600 block Chapel ave..with some bags and a SUV black turn on Chapel south and pick up the 3 guys a female driver and they were scream go...go....go ,call the police and inform them and later I see police cars 1600 block Monterey St wonder"
    I hate to break it to you, but this is not "robbery".

Robbery is the crime of taking or attempting to take anything of value by force or threat of force or by putting the victim in fear.
    You were the victim of a burglary.

Entry into a building illegally with intent to commit a crime, especially theft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but this is not "robbery".

You were the victim of a burglary.
    Pretty sure it was both, since he had a knife pulled on it.

That said, it was nice knowing you OP. Pretty sure you're going to be murdered by a gang.

Quote Originally Posted by Axphism View Post
    Pretty sure it was both, since he had a knife pulled on it.

That said, it was nice knowing you OP. Pretty sure you're going to be murdered by a gang.
    Then its called a "burglary gone wrong" by the MSM.

Deleted
    Nope and I pity the poor fool who tries.

Only attempted.

Well at the time there was only two small routes to reach Santa Cruz, either through la via vieja or la via nueva. La via vieja at the time was reserved for private and small cars and this is how la via vieja looks like:

Areas like that would be so nice without the bandits. With the bandits its a waste of nature and freedom to look around.