10+ Year Old Account
    I've played only the first one so far, pretty good. Haven't had time for much gaming lately though
    Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will, but I have too much backlog as is, and my addiction to WoW is too damned strong !!

Hell, they're not even installed on my system yet as my hard drive is too full. But I made a point of writing them down on a notepad when I bought them to make sure I play them before I die

I'm scaling back my WoW time, but WoW has the convenience of being able to be played with almost no brain focus needed, so I tend to do it as an aside while I watrch TV (watching castle currently), something I don't find myself able to do/enjoy whilst playing other games.

I should buy a new SSD just for the games for my desktop. There's only a 120GB one in there and only being able to have 1 game installed is annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually been thinking about buying another month of WoW after seeing the movie, but I'm kinda afraid I'll end up disappointed like the last time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I will, but I have too much backlog as is, and my addiction to WoW is too damned strong !!
    Important question, Alliance or Horde?

*prepares pitch fork*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    I should buy a new SSD just for the games for my desktop. There's only a 120GB one in there and only being able to have 1 game installed is annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually been thinking about buying another month of WoW after seeing the movie, but I'm kinda afraid I'll end up disappointed like the last time.
    Is the movie any good then?

The movie is good. Special effects are amazing and Stormwind looks exactly like in the game. Story has been shortened a bit though, but I apart from most names I don't really know Warcraft lore so that didn't bother me.
    As a fantasy movie it's simply a good one. Nothing spectacular, apart from the magic spells, but definitely worth the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    I think going for optional things is what made the game so boring for me I didn't even finish it. If I ever play it again I'll just stick to the main story instead.
    So I played a few more hours and arrived in the new stronghold territory. It's getting so boring already, everything's the same

Deleted
    The movie is good. Special effects are amazing and Stormwind looks exactly like in the game. Story has been shortened a bit though, but I apart from most names I don't really know Warcraft lore so that didn't bother me.
    As a fantasy movie it's simply a good one. Nothing spectacular, apart from the magic spells, but definitely worth the time.

- - - Updated - - -

So I played a few more hours and arrived in the new stronghold territory. It's getting so boring already, everything's the same
    If memory serves from any time I used to go there, the place was littered with corpses

Lore wise I knew sod all, shall have to give the film a shot when it goes to dvd.

- - - Updated - - -

Got a GOG game up for grabs.

Gabriel Knight Sins of the fathers. 20th anniversary edition.

If anyone is interested, message me & I`ll do a random draw on Monday.

Nononono, don't get this on DVD. Definitely go for an HD version.

I'm not going to give up yet, but I don't think I'm going to play it much either. At least I have a few playsets for Disney Infinity and like 50 characters I can level in that game Shouldn't have bought the Wii U version though, those loading times are insanely long and the framerate annoyingly low. Past those two flaws it's nice though.

Deleted
    Nononono, don't get this on DVD. Definitely go for an HD version.
    Alas, my franken-pc can`t play those.
    Shame, as saw loads cheap recently.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, i'm the same situation: my 120 SSD is half full with just the OS plus routine programs, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and Overwatch. If i want to play a game that has long load times and it's more than 30 Gb, which is not unusual.... Yeah, it's almost full, even if only temporary.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Wow that Crysis 3 deal is really good. Going to have to pass tho due to lack of funds

Played it on last gen (Xbox360) and IMO the last fight of that should have been the last fight of ME3 lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Important question, Alliance or Horde?

*prepares pitch fork*
    Lok'tar Ogar !!

Lok'tar Ogar !!
    Prepare to face your doom, skum

Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    well,. i never knew.
    Makes me wish i'd kept my miggy longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    Eww, dirty alliance peasant.

Deleted
    Lok'tar Ogar !!
    Wise move, wise move indeed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    I have a gift for thee >;p

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    well,. i never knew.
    Makes me wish i'd kept my miggy longer.
    We could be in luck. Also sure I saw mention of an AGA version of this at one point.
    Also, some Italian firm (sure it was over there) is looking into making an Commodore mobile phone, which will be able to run any Amiga games \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    We could be in luck. Also sure I saw mention of an AGA version of this at one point.
    Also, some Italian firm (sure it was over there) is looking into making an Commodore mobile phone, which will be able to run any Amiga games \o/

Meh, I just use Winuae, not worried about power.

Deleted
    It doesn't get that much better without. Since I stopped playing WoW, I finished ~20 games, but bought 50+ new ones in the same timeframe. :/

[e] To those thinking about Quake on gog: I've seen a bundle in the gog sale of classic shooters, including Doom 1&2, Wolfenstein & 3D, and Quake 1-3 I think. It isn't up anymore, but usually they make all bundles of a sale available again during the last day.
    Last edited by mmoc48c29aaf6e; 2016-06-11 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Giveaway ending tonight. I don't care about exp, so you don't have to enter if you don't want the game
    Thx a lot Waervyn... got my copy and marked it properly =D

Quote Originally Posted by Forsta View Post
    It doesn't get that much better without. Since I stopped playing WoW, I finished ~20 games, but bought 50+ new ones in the same timeframe. :/

[e] To those thinking about Quake on gog: I've seen a bundle in the gog sale of classic shooters, including Doom 1&2, Wolfenstein & 3D, and Quake 1-3 I think. It isn't up anymore, but usually they make all bundles of a sale available again during the last day.
    it's still here and it lasts until the end of the sale.
    I think GoG isn't doing daily deals either but adding bundles and highlighted games to the main page. Bethesda shooters weren't discounted at all the first two days but they are since the bundle was added, so it was still a nice surprise.
    Better than everything being static like the new Steam sale. <.<
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.