Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    http://www.etonline.com/news/190827_...ng_at_concert/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/11/entert...hot/index.html

The Voice alum Christina Grimmie has died after being shot following a concert in Orlando, Florida, the singer's rep confirmed on Friday. She was 22.

Grimmie gained fame singing covers of popular tracks on Youtube while wearing various video game T-shirts particularly of Nintendo's Legend of Zelda series.

A man armed with two guns walked up to the 22-year-old singer as she was signing autographs late Friday night and opened fire, Orlando Police spokeswoman Wanda Ford said.

The gunman fatally shot himself after Grimmie's brother tackled him, according to authorities.

"It is with a heavy heart that we can confirm that Christina has passed and went home to be with the Lord," her rep said in a statement. "She was shot at her show in Orlando and, unfortunately, didn't survive the gun shot wounds. We ask at this time that you respect the privacy of her family and her friends in their time of mourning."

The Orlando Police Department also issued a statement late Friday, confirming her death: "With deep regret, Christina Grimme has succumbed to her injuries." A preliminary investigation is currently underway.

Grimmie was performing at The Plaza Live, one of Orlando’s oldest theaters, with another band, Before You Exit. According to Orlando police, Grimmie and her band stayed after the show ended at 10 p.m. to sign autographs for fans and sell merchandise.

Detectives were told the suspect -- who is not being identified at this time -- walked toward Grimmie and shot her. Grimmie's brother immediately tackled the suspect, stopping him from causing any more harm to Grimmie and her fans. During the struggle, the suspect shot himself and was pronounced dead at the scene.

So what makes her a "gamer girl" exactly? There's no need to add gamer to the title.

Anyways, this is pretty sad news. My thoughts are with her family. Please refrain from clickbait whoring when creating threads in the future.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by elucidhz View Post
    So what makes her a "gamer girl" exactly? There's no need to add gamer to the title.

Anyways, this is pretty sad news. My thoughts are with her family. Please refrain from clickbait whoring when creating threads in the future.

Thanks.
    It's literally the second sentence. Please refrain from being a needless prick when posting in threads in the future.

Lol @ the guy who defends gun related violence by suggesting a list of 3rd world countries. Classic. This death most likely wouldn't have had occurred if he didn't have a firearm.

For all those crying foul about guns, i give you this;

"Japanese pop star in critical condition after fan stabs her multiple times"

Even if guns were taken away, they would still find a way to to harm others. Guess we should take Japans knives away.
    The real issue is mental heath and the lack of help for those that need it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angeredsoul View Post
    Lol @ the guy who defends gun related violence by suggesting a list of 3rd world countries. Classic. This death most likely wouldn't have had occurred if he didn't have a firearm.
    He could still have a knife but we all know that stopping a stabber is way easier than stopping a shooter.
    We actually had the very same scenario a while ago just that is wasn't a postar but a politician and not a gun but a knife.
    Guess what, she got hurt but survived.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post

Even if guns were taken away, they would still find a way to to harm others. Guess we should take Japans knives away.
    This is kinda strange now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lemme guess, it was the one type of gun that's easily concealed and legal to obtain.

I'm surprised so few people here know of her. I got to know of her through Blizzard games. She's an IRL friend of HuskyStarcraft, a famous commentator in the Starcraft 2 esports scene. He also made a band involving many of her friends, though not her, called Nerd Alert, where they made parody sings with references to Blizzard games.

Very sad to hear this news. Absolutely sickening what happened. But I think her family needs a bit of quiet right now.

And fucks sake stop arguing about gun control. Gun control wouldn't have stopped this at all. Clearly this man was prepared to kill himself as well in this. He would've gone to any lengths to obtain a gun regardless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    It's literally the second sentence. Please refrain from being a needless prick when posting in threads in the future.
    You know, taking things personally really accentuates your beta male traits.

So by your logic and the OP's, if someone wears any t-shirt related to any video game title - that automatically means said person play videos games apparently, right?

You nerds are so hard up it's not even funny.
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2016-06-11 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    she seems like a complete POS tbh
    Yeh, youre a gem yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post

http://www.sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2...after-stabbing

She was stabbed 20 times, and yet she's still alive and has now regained consciousness. Sure not exactly great, but she isn't dead.

So by your logic and the OP's, if someone wears any t-shirt related to any video game title automatically means said person play videos games apparently, right?

You nerds are so hard up it's not even funny.
    I know she's a gamer because I've played a few games of SC2 with her. Now gtfo with this kind of trolling. Nobody needs you to question her status as a gamer, k? She was. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alnilam81 View Post

She was stabbed 20 times, and yet she's still alive and has now regained consciousness. Sure not exactly great, but she isn't dead.
    And people have survived being shot. And people have died from stabbings.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    I'm surprised so few people here know of her. I got to know of her through Blizzard games. She's an IRL friend of HuskyStarcraft, a famous commentator in the Starcraft 2 esports scene. He also made a band involving many of her friends, though not her, called Nerd Alert, where they made parody sings with references to Blizzard games.

Very sad to hear this news. Absolutely sickening what happened. But I think her family needs a bit of quiet right now.

And fucks sake stop arguing about gun control. Gun control wouldn't have stopped this at all. Clearly this man was prepared to kill himself as well in this. He would've gone to any lengths to obtain a gun regardless.
    Gun control stopped it in this instance;

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/23/as...star-stabbing/

Still horrible, but she didn't die at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know she's a gamer because I've played a few games of SC2 with her. Now gtfo with this kind of trolling. Nobody needs you to question her status as a gamer, k? She was. Deal with it.
    You know, taking things personally really accentuates your beta male traits. Well played, mate.

Gun control stopped it in this instance;

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/23/as...star-stabbing/

Still horrible, but she didn't die at least.
    Bullshit. Stop propagandising on the graves of the dead.

Just because the weapon chosen was a knife and whoever used it wasn't very good at it does not mean that said person was unable to get a better weapon had he wanted to. Do you have any evidence that this person was barred from getting a gun?!
    Last edited by Ishayu; 2016-06-11 at 12:31 PM.

And people have survived being shot. And people have died from stabbings.

You know, taking things personally really accentuates your beta male traits. Well played, mate.
    You be like: "Oh no someone called my argument bullshit - better call him a beta male to make myself feel slightly less pathetic about my life choices"

The evidence of her being a gamer is VERY clear all over the web. In fact, she had a profile on this site I've just learned. No, I won't link it to you. But really, stop trying to prove how great you are by insulting her legacy. It's pathetic.
    Last edited by Ishayu; 2016-06-11 at 12:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    More guns for El Wapo! Must go to Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    More American Gun Violence
    You Yanks should have listened to Obama and done something about it.

Geez I still remember when John Lennon was shot while signing an autograph as well.
    This is comparable. Another obsessed fan with Psych problems probably.

R.I.P young Christina
    If he was that close, what would have stopped him from just using a knife? A screw driver? etc?

10+ Year Old Account
    You be like: "Oh no someone called my argument bullshit - better call him a beta male to make myself feel slightly less pathetic about my life choices"

The evidence of her being a gamer is VERY clear all over the web. Stop trying to prove how great you are by insulting her legacy. It's pathetic.
    [x] white knight, confirmed
    [x] still holding his v-card

Forever alone.

FYI, I wasn't insulting her legacy (what legacy?) you ignorant dullard. Please get out more.

Infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-06-11 at 05:54 PM.