Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Mastery >>>>> Haste >= Vers > Crit
    so Mastery, Haste for both MM and BM? That at least makes the gearing a bit easier.

Does it change for PvP? Vers higher? Or . . .no hunter PvP in legion because so bad, so does not matter?
    Last edited by silverhunter; 2016-06-09 at 11:56 AM.

tested marksman (and hunter in general) today on beta (with 110 char template). and: why the hell is this all so fukin slow (global cds) and fukin focus starved ???

the "peng peng, jump around, button smash" hunter style is horrible slayed in legion. many slow 2s casts of aimed shot, while you can not move, and horrible slow cds of every instant, while ALWAYS waiting for focus. that spec feels like running through a pool of chewing gum. play beta enh shaman and you get the difference. or play mop hunter, or wod bm hunter before hfc, or at least 4pc mm in hfc. they fuked up hnter to be slow like my grandma. horrible.

and haste will not repair it also, since haste seems not a very good MM stat. seems way more crit/mastery, since mastery is worseless without enough crit.

how shit and slow that class became ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freerunz View Post
    Сhildren, meet the hater.
    why the heck is someone a hater, because he just says the truth ??? did you even played wod ? surv and bm is literally not existent in hfc. and that content was half the lifetime of wod. so check your facts, instead runnin around with your "theres a hater theres a hater" mentality...
    Last edited by Niwes; 2016-06-09 at 11:58 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Sure, intentions are a good way to predict how our talent choices will look based on previous experience, for example using Exotic Munitions + Incendiary Ammo for AoE in WoD.

Oh wait.

Fun fact, did you know Incendiary Ammo is better than Poisoned Ammo for single-target as well?
    I know, I know. I just don't like to set things in stone with tuning underway. Sure, it might change. It also might not. But the people dedicated enough to look for what talent is higher tuned than the others by themselves do so on a regular basis. People asking those questions with the tuning phase still going on probably won't, miss the moment the answer to their question changes and stick to something because someone in a forum said so in beta.

If I played the game with the assumption the devs will screw up everything and stop concentrating on what they actually are screwing up I'd lose my nerves and all hope - also, my dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    why the heck is someone a hater, because he just says the truth ??? did you even played wod ? surv and bm is literally not existent in hfc. and that content was half the lifetime of wod. so check your facts, instead runnin around with your "theres a hater theres a hater" mentality...
    HFC - is a half lifetime of wod cause this is the last update and we are waiting new expansion? Whole world farming closed hfc more than 6 months.
    Highmaul this is about 4 months (3 of it with SV buff). BF - is about 4.5 months (in BM spec). And 6-7 months HFC before ilvl ups in MM spec.
    Last edited by Freerunz; 2016-06-09 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    and haste will not repair it also, since haste seems not a very good MM stat. seems way more crit/mastery, since mastery is worseless without enough crit.
    Actually Crit is pretty underwhelming on Legion since there is no reason to stack crit (No FOCUS ON CRIT | we have a flat 15% crit chance (30% with 3 epic relic) artifact trait and ANOTHER Big Aritfact Trait that i guess give, 90%(?) crit chance @Maxstacks when target are below 20%) meanwhile Haste and even Versatility (flat % dmg increase) are better than crit.
    Last edited by Ehuehuecopter; 2016-06-09 at 06:11 PM.

Before the build that moved some talents around and changed Volley I was finding I need back arrow when doing rares or any high health mob, since that update I've found this to be the best talent combination for solo stuff and dungeons:

http://legion.wowhead.com/talent-cal...ksmanship/MG90

I have no idea if these are the best talents but they have worked out best for me so far. I kill stuff really quickly and don't seem to take as much damage or feel as squishy *shrug*
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Well except Barrage does more DPS than Volley on any amount of targets, with a bigger advantage the more targets you're hitting (hint: in dungeons you hit a lot of targets with Barrage).

Another exciting thing with MM mechanics is coming with new RPPM changes. And Looks like it will be pretty challenging to track how your Arcane/Multi and Sidewinders with AA procs Marking Targets. Its more than just spamming focus generators. Hyped.

I actually kinda enjoy BM right now. I've been doing few dungs, currently at 109 on beta and was outperforming MM and other classes including guys at 110 lev but thats probably because either they didn't know how to play or balance is not properly done yet.

I do miss generator but its not that bad as MM feels right now so im pretty ok with this.

Anyone knows if Piercing Shot damage is bugged? tooltip says 140k, but only hits for 70, dont think armor is reducing 50% of the damage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athanair View Post
    Anyone knows if Piercing Shot damage is bugged? tooltip says 140k, but only hits for 70, dont think armor is reducing 50% of the damage.
    im only 105 and hitting 300k+ with Piercing shot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    I actually kinda enjoy BM right now. I've been doing few dungs, currently at 109 on beta and was outperforming MM and other classes including guys at 110 lev but thats probably because either they didn't know how to play or balance is not properly done yet.

I do miss generator but its not that bad as MM feels right now so im pretty ok with this.
    ermmm......LMFAO, whats so enjoyable about bm noob ??? its dungeons not raids plus the sim results speak for itself, bm is rubbish.
    enjoy your skilled dire beast resets

The fact i can't actually do one button macro for whole rotation
    The fact it does have more than two buttons
    Sim doesn't give you full picture or won't make you pro player. Not to mention actual fights vs sim are completely different things.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda11 View Post
    ermmm......LMFAO, whats so enjoyable about bm noob ??? its dungeons not raids plus the sim results speak for itself, bm is rubbish.
    enjoy your skilled dire beast resets
    There are no proper working sim, what you talking about? Sims for hunters is on cleaning bugs and comparing results. Your post has no sense at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    Your logic builds on the assumption that the current class design team is competent enough to ensure good balance between options. Given the state of class design since 6.0 and its current direction that is clearly a bad assumption to make. This is the same team that fucked up hunter tuning so badly in WoD that Marksman was the one and only viable option for an entire year (remember the days when you could actually choose between the 3 specs?). This is the same team that thinks aimed shot being cancelled by movement is equivalent to sniper training with respect to the damage penalty. It's the same team that thinks there is no non-determinism/RNG aspect to RPPM and therefore happily makes core rotational elements rely on it (Hunter's Mark).

There absolutely will be imbalance in Legion, and it will be even more rampant than it was 6.2 (which brought some of the worse imbalance the game had seen in years). This mythical "number pass" that everyone is banking on is just that: a myth. People were SURE that the specs would be fixed before the end of WoD beta and before the end of the 6.2 PTR but they weren't. They released garbage, applied a few bandaid hotfixes to patch up some of the worst of it and waited until the next major content release to change anything (at which point they broke it further). The current class design team is totally incapable of ensuring that specs are either well-designed OR balanced, and this will only become more and more evident with each content release. Time will tell whether or not Blizzard will eventually admit that they made a few very bad hires and start showing people the door.
    Excellent post and sums up recent Blizzard class and WoW design perfectly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freerunz View Post
    There are no proper working sim, what you talking about? Sims for hunters is on cleaning bugs and comparing results. Your post has no sense at all.
    There are properly working sims. They are not perfect, and prolly still not everything correctly implemented, but they are working enough to be helpful

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    The fact i can't actually do one button macro for whole rotation
    The fact it does have more than two buttons
    Sim doesn't give you full picture or won't make you pro player. Not to mention actual fights vs sim are completely different things.
    ermmmm......LOL sums up your mentality , poor player who needs macros to do a rotation in 1 button hahahah , min max in mm is far better than bm and everyone knows its a spec for kids and average players

btw bro whats so hard about bm?? please enlighten me !!!

Infracted.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2016-06-11 at 05:56 PM.

LOL sums up your mentality , poor player who needs macros to do a rotation in 1 button hahahah
    that pretty much sums up YOUR mentality, that you enjoy one/two button rotations otherwise its shit and not fun

everyone knows its a spec for kids and average players
    everyone knows the opposite, i don't remember a single raid tier from MOP til now where MM was harder than BM which makes no sense if something harder was for kids and average players. Then what makes MM players? Mentally challenged or what?

btw bro whats so hard about bm??
    Nothing, i never said its hard, i said its simply harder than MM.

Deleted
    I see nothing wrong with MM - there can be ALOT more complexity to MM than BM will ever have - lets wait for dire beast to come of CD or we get a proc, Beastial wrath on CD, same as KC. The Whole BM spec needs reworked from botto to the very top. I'm currently playing MM on Beta atm - only 834 - 16 points spent on my weapon, and i think I was doing ok in Mythic 5mans last night with sustained 220-240k on bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondwhite View Post
    I'm currently playing MM on Beta atm - only 834 - 16 points spent on my weapon, and i think I was doing ok in Mythic 5mans last night with sustained 220-240k on bosses.
    just out of interest how did that compare with other classes/specs?
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock