Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Never heard of her before but this is still sad, Really sucks to see such a young life cut short.

R.I.P
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Guessing it's one of those jealous fans thinking the person they're infatuated with belongs to them.

Such people need to rot in hell. Living currently and dead.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-06-11 at 02:56 PM.

Deleted
    I hope the killer gets a life sentence... he took a young girl's life when it was just getting started. Just an evil person who needs to be kept away from society.

Quote Originally Posted by Neps View Post
    I hope the killer gets a life sentence... he took a young girl's life when it was just getting started. Just an evil person who needs to be kept away from society.
    The killer shot himself, as usual, once he was tackled by her brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

If it turns out the person that shot her to be a gamer I really look forward to Gamer Gate 2.0... /s

7+ Year Old Account
    damn, this is pretty sad.
    she's damn cute and i love her voice, i hope the killer suffers.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    If it turns out the person that shot her to be a gamer I really look forward to Gamer Gate 2.0... /s
    It's a pretty obvious assumption. If it turns into another gamer gate is questionable though, at least the name doesn't really fit, as something-something gate usually refers to a scandal based on corruption.

PS.: Pretty fascinating how many people don't read the OP though, the shooter already offed himself. No point in wishing him a hard sentence or a slow death when that option is already out of question.

I would also like to say rest in peace, but I'm not a religious person (and the wording of the press release is pure cringe to me), so will instead say that I feel sorry for the people that knew her personally and who are actually affected by her murder.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2016-06-11 at 03:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    she seems like a complete POS tbh
    Your mother must be so proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    Think he shot himself in the face so he took the easy/cowardly way out, so no suffering for him.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2016-06-11 at 03:13 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    he shot himself afterwards.

it's really saddening this happened to her, only listened to a few videos but...

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    he shot himself afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Think he shot himself in the face so he took the easy/cowardly way out.
    hope he burns in hell.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It's a pretty obvious assumption. If it turns into another gamer gate is questionable though, at least the name doesn't really fit, as something-something gate usually refers to a scandal based on corruption.
    Didn't mean a new Gamer Gate.. guess saying 2.0 was wrong, but a refuelling of it. Bet you 100% the likes of Anita Sarkeesian will be milking this out.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Florida needs tighter gun control like we have here in California. That stuff never happens here.

I haven't heard her sing, and now I don't want to. I've heard that it is beautiful.

I'm so tired of this.

Mark David Chapman (born May 10, 1955) is an American prison inmate who murdered John Lennon on December 8, 1980. Chapman shot Lennon outside The Dakota apartment building in New York City. Chapman fired at Lennon five times, hitting him four times in the back. Chapman later remained at the crime scene reading J. D. Salinger's novel The Catcher in the Rye until the police arrived and arrested him. He repeatedly said that the novel was his statement.

You are not going to stop the nutters...ever.(Unless you go big brother on everyone opening their medical records to the Govt/public)

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Florida needs tighter gun control like we have here in California. That stuff never happens here.
    It happens in California all the time did you already forget the massacre in San Bernardino at the end of 2015?

"On December 2, 2015, 14 people were killed and 22 were seriously injured in a terrorist attack at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California, which consisted of a mass shooting and an attempted bombing."
    Last edited by jce4ever; 2016-06-11 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Didn't mean a new Gamer Gate.. guess saying 2.0 was wrong, but a refuelling of it. Bet you 100% the likes of Anita Sarkeesian will be milking this out.
    They will no matter what. Even if it was one that was attracted to her because of the "Voice" contest thingy. It's a guy so everything goes really. I mean you can already see in this thread that everyone with an agenda (either way) is trying to use her - not yet cold - corpse for their purposes.

Deleted
    It's really sad and unfair, she was only 22.

It won't surprise me if the shooter turns out to be one of those self described "Number 1 Fan". There needs to be better safeguards to keep the mentally unstable from getting a gun.

My condolences to the young lady's family and her friends.