Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    what a giant shit post...as others have stated we will be getting DH before launch during pre launch event, not sure what the fuck this OP is even about, its barely legible.

Infraction
    Last edited by Stacie; 2016-06-10 at 08:58 PM. Reason: infraction

Deleted
    We will get DH access when they will open broken shore event and that won't be on day 1 of prepatch. Just chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripitgood View Post
    I mean sure, the loot table is odd, but, Does it really mean "We're giving you DH soon, because we made the end game raid lootable for them?"
    It says they certainly intend to yes. It wouldn't even be a consideration if we only had them a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Khaldoros View Post
    one of the weapon rewards from the pre-patch invasion is a pair of warglaives why would they give you a weapon that can't be equipped?
    It's the DH starter gear. Plus how would you damage stuff while doing the Artifact quest?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Right we didn't get Monks or DK's until the expansion launched.
    They also didn't say that DK or Monk would be playable early to people who pre-ordered.

I mean, the whole reason they are probably releasing DH's early in the first place is to preemptively debottleneck the DH starting area because so many people will probably make them. To be honest, I don't know why people care about getting play time with them prior to Legion considering that the majority of their talents aren't accessible until after level 100. They'll be boring and very limited in capability without things like Felblade and Demonic.

Quote Originally Posted by Narbootz View Post
    Did we play dks before launch? Did we play monks before launch?
    Did they advertise that as a pre order bonus? They did this time, and if you read things about legion you'd know this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sperrow View Post
    Blue post or didn't happen.
    It's on the front page. It wasn't a blue it was in the dev interviews.

However, it's "in" the patch, but they will come as the invasion ramps up which makes sense thematically. Basically they invade, we fight, they invade harder, demon hunters eventually join the fray.

I doubt they are going to release demon hunter 1 month BEFORE legion starts.

at best those that pre ordered will be able to get their demon hunter the week before launch.

I didnt think it would be otherwise when I preordered.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    I doubt they are going to release demon hunter 1 month BEFORE legion starts.

at best those that pre ordered will be able to get their demon hunter the week before launch.

I didnt think it would be otherwise when I preordered.
    They added DH tier and whatnot to HFC. Why would they bother with all that for one reset? It says at LEAST one week, just like the 21st of September date we got was "on or before", it didn't mean it was that date, it's just a guaranteed minimum.

People keep saying "it says one week"...the Pre-Order page doesn't give a time frame at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    People keep saying "it says one week"...the Pre-Order page doesn't give a time frame at all
    i saw blue post saying "atleast one week prior"

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    This is entirely incorrect.

No statement as to how long...they could technically give it to you on August 29th and still be telling the truth.

I don't think they will...but they could.
    Actually it's not, they could but it's not what they said. They said "At least one week before launch" At least meaning that at minimum we will have one week. I really doubt it's only one week. As others have suggested, it's likely that DH will unlock August 2nd(estimated date) a long with the broken shore event, as DH's are a part of that event and the broken shore is 'A couple weeks after prepatch'.

Obv. this is Blizzard speak and likely to change since they won't give exact dates.
    Mistweaver Tax noun 1. The effect of both high mana costs, and lack of utility, coupled with requiring specific talent combinations to compete with other healers, while still not being able to compete with toolkits said healers have baseline in any competitive area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    It says at least, and they've added DH drops to HFC and such. That would be irrelevant if it was only 1 week.
    I haven't noticed that, could you provide a link to the DH gear in HFC?
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mefistophelis View Post
    I haven't noticed that, could you provide a link to the DH gear in HFC?
    http://legion.wowhead.com/item=12795...queror&bonus=0

Can you link the Updated HFC loot table, or where can i find this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wildragonite View Post
    Can you link the Updated HFC loot table, or where can i find this?
    There is toggle button next to search bar on wowhead you can use to check out differences

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    They added DH tier and whatnot to HFC. Why would they bother with all that for one reset? It says at LEAST one week, just like the 21st of September date we got was "on or before", it didn't mean it was that date, it's just a guaranteed minimum.

They didnt added DH special in HFZ. They only put them on the same Token as Priest/Warlock/Paladin. I dont think they implemented a real set. On every other nonset items with restrictions DH is still missing. Like all the agility trinkets.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Zni View Post
    They didnt added DH special in HFZ. They only put them on the same Token as Priest/Warlock/Paladin. I dont think they implemented a real set. On every other nonset items with restrictions DH is still missing. Like all the agility trinkets.

cheers
    People have posted pictures from the beta showing DH items from HFC, They wouldn't change old tier tokens to include DH without the accompanying items.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    People have posted pictures from the beta showing DH items from HFC, They wouldn't change old tier tokens to include DH without the accompanying items.

source? I didnt saw any of them yet.