Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    If you choose to stay you will never again be allowed the option of leaving without a civil war. If you choose leave and lose they are going to make you pay by flooding the country with new voters for them. Cameron is no conservative, he is a globalist.

If that is ture then because of the UK, the EU hascontigentcies for thecase that someone wants to leave.

There is no best before date on those.

Leave. Why is there no poll? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GameGod888 View Post
    Leave. Why is there no poll? :P
    Would be completely useless if anyone other than Brits voted, no?

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8w_8

did anyone see this? im still undecided, but considering all the slander the leave campaign gets these points seemed quite valid (oh UKIP source too, slap wrists never again after this!)

correction: turns out he's a tory, woops

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I does not really make much sense though, we hang monkeys in the UK because they are French spies.
    So all of oyu are French spies (or French fries?) who is going to vote then or will you simply hold the vote in France?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by risingforce View Post
    Voting to leave.

I am sick of the EU bureaucracy and cowardice. The money that leaves our country whilst the EU controls our nation are terrible things but I hate the most that our nation has become a laughing stock of the world; we have an open door to migration from within the EU and our Welfare is abused as a result. That is just too much and after a generation it's reached breaking point.

It's time we stood proud and took back control of our country's laws, economy, rights and taking Brussels' meddling out of the equation is the only way we're going to do it.

It's not about burning bridges, it is about setting a precedent and delivering change.
    If people laugh at you that is not because of your country, but because of the obvious misinformation you are spreading.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    If that is ture then because of the UK, the EU hascontigentcies for thecase that someone wants to leave.

There is no best before date on those.
    I agree, I don't think they would let the UK leave, but its either now or never. Break the chains of slavery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leave all the way. I pray for the britons to vote out and give this aberration called EU the first and probably fatal first blow. Everything will fall under it's own weight after the UK leaves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Us leaving is also bad for the EU, they end up with a major financial centre on its border that will be cutthroat in trying to poach business from any EU financial centre. It is lose-lose for everybody.
    Except of course the majority of the UK volume is drawn from the EU - And the EU is fully capable of cheating the UK out of the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    I work within the NHS, So when the Brexit camp started coming up with shit from that I knew they were digging deep and scrapping the crap barrel everything they spewed was bullshit, And I couldn't help but feel they are only looking out for the rich and will let the poor get shafted as further research revealed they have plans to dismantle the NHS with their party to make it more private based, That was my turning point though I was very undecided at first but as I say do't get me wrong I am in no way a fan of the EU as I don't agree with all their decision I also believe it's on us to get rid of the morons in parlement atm and get people in who will actually do something within the EU. We cannot make changes to the EU if we leave and become a solo state it's financial suicide.
    My wife is a psychiatric nurse, years in the NHS. We are voting to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    France is even more Eurosceptic than the UK and will be out of the EU as soon as it gets a referendum.

Funny a recent poll here states 80% are favourable to stay in the EU. Calling you out on your bullshit once more. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Except of course the majority of the UK volume is drawn from the EU - And the EU is fully capable of cheating the UK out of the market.
    To be honest I don't know if that is true; but I know that a significant amount comes from the US. And the financial instruments involved are not, as far as I am aware, legal over in the mainland EU. So there would be a question mark over whether that part of the business would move.

Mind you, the EU probably wouldn't want it. Do a google on "infinite rehypothecation" if you want to scare the crap out of yourself.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Funny a recent poll here states 80% are favourable to stay in the EU. Calling you out on your bullshit once more. :P
    That source is pretty well respected, care to share the 80% source? or you seeing £350 million a week drift further and further away, hour by hour clouding your judgement?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    To be honest I don't know if that is true; but I know that a significant amount comes from the US. And the financial instruments involved are not, as far as I am aware, legal over in the mainland EU. So there would be a question mark over whether that part of the business would move.

Mind you, the EU probably wouldn't want it. Do a google on "infinite rehypothecation" if you want to scare the crap out of yourself.
    The money the EU will want, is the EU money, which they will have an easy time to take, they can simply stack enough 'out of EU regulations' onto it until it is unprofitable.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    That source is pretty well respected, care to share the 80% source? or you seeing £350 million a week drift further and further away, hour by hour clouding your judgement?
    Spiegel quoting TNS Forschungsinstitut. I'm fairly certain they have more recent data that is closer to actual German opinion rather than an American institute. Feel free to disagree.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    if the UK does leave i think the EU will eventually beak up,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    if the UK does leave i think the EU will eventually beak up,
    That would be for the best of all Europeans.

Deleted
    The only critical flaw in the EU is the implementation of the Euro. This can indeed fail.

The rest of the EU is built up of many different much older and extremely reliable shared institutions all from very specific needs and all very independent from the Euro. So, there is no way the EU itself can fail just from its concepts, but it can be and almost certainly will be reshaped, probably by sufficient sovereign crises.

However, there is a way the EU can fail from behavior of its members: if either Germany or France left, it would be game over. But since both are extremely favored by the existence of the EU, now and in the future, it makes little sense for either to leave.

If most influential member Germany was going to leave, it would have left back in the worst global financial crisis the world has ever seen, that sparked off the worst series of sovereign crises the EU had ever seen. Instead, Germany choose to stay and even pay much more for the privilege, now and by its children in the future ...

So, no, Brexit will have zero impact on the risk of the EU breaking up. If anything, the EU will probably gain new members due to it ...

The main problem with a Brexit vote would be the huge uncertainty it would create both in the UK and outside it, at a fragile time when the last thing the world needs, especially economically on the back of a long recovery, is more strong uncertainty.
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2016-06-11 at 10:48 PM.

Stay in the EU!

How are we supposed to go summer holidays to european countries if the £ is not strong against the Euro? No fun.

Also think of how many business gonna move their headquarters away.

Another thing to consider is, education. I strongly believe that most Universities in the UK are heavily supported by Europeans coming to study. If the UK leaves and then the fees go from 9000£ per year to something like £40k a year a lot of Unis gonna shut down, massive unemployment.

I think the whole debate has been lead by Boris Johnson which in my opinion is just a loonie, he used to be Mayor of London but what is that? is that something great? He clearly lacks skills when it comes to management.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Stay in the EU!

How are we supposed to go summer holidays to european countries if the £ is not strong against the Euro? No fun.

Also think of how many business gonna move their headquarters away.

Another thing to consider is, education. I strongly believe that most Universities in the UK are heavily supported by Europeans coming to study. If the UK leaves and then the fees go from 9000£ per year to something like £40k a year a lot of Unis gonna shut down, massive unemployment.

I think the whole debate has been lead by Boris Johnson which in my opinion is just a loonie, he used to be Mayor of London but what is that? is that something great? He clearly lacks skills when it comes to management.
    That sounds like a good reason to vote out.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    My wife is a psychiatric nurse, years in the NHS. We are voting to stay.
    A vote out to screw with the friends of jimmy saville.

OUT.

Apparently that makes me a racist.

Cool.