Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I don't mind them. but all it does is cause harmful relationships between this community. You're not going to change the way someone thinks this country should be governed, nor the person who will make this happen. I wish people would just wait to see who becomes the next president.. and then we could have conversations regarding what we might expect from the winner. I guess i'm weird that way.
    Yes.

All they do is cause unnecessary arguments and insults. Politics should have its own forum like it does on any "respected" site.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    We need more jay threads!
    I try man. I really do.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, this forum ruined political threads with ridiculous moderation.

Do you think political threads ruin this forum?
    Yes. Political threads on gaming forum is a disgusting phenomena.

The only time political threads get fun on here is when they become strong candidates for a lock.

Deleted
    Politics is dull.
    There should only be tipping / circumcision threads on mmo

I think forums should be as open as possible. But I also understand why rules exist, and I imagine the moderators here on MMOC aren't being paid for their services so banning certain subjects may be the better solution (unfortunately).
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I think forums should be as open as possible. But I also understand why rules exist, and I imagine the moderators here on MMOC aren't being paid for their services so banning certain subjects may be the better solution (unfortunately).
    We're not, just to clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    We're not, just to clarify.
    Joe.. I didn't want to be the one to have to tell you... but the other mods...

we pay them

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Joe.. I didn't want to be the one to have to tell you... but the other mods...

we pay them
    Who the heck is we

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I don't mind them. but all it does is cause harmful relationships between this community. You're not going to change the way someone thinks this country should be governed, nor the person who will make this happen. I wish people would just wait to see who becomes the next president.. and then we could have conversations regarding what we might expect from the winner. I guess i'm weird that way.
    If anything ruins the forum, its the completely arbitrary moderation that seems to follow no discernible rule set.

For example, posting troll threads and troll comments are allowed. But, calling a troll thread or a troll post what they are is an infraction.

Who the heck is we
    An elite group on this forum, there are those that pay and do not get banned and those that get banned..

We are the 1%

An elite group on this forum, there are those that pay and do not get banned and those that get banned..

We are the 1%
    If you're paying for this site, I feel like there's worse news for you...
    Or the fact that you just rolled both imaginary groups into a 1%.

Although serious for a moment, please don't make this thread about your issues with moderation. Bring it up with a Global if you have issues, please don't derail a thread into that discussion.

If you're paying for this site, I feel like there's worse news for you...
    Or the fact that you just rolled both imaginary groups into a 1%.
    Paying for the site, please. We just pay some of the moderators for freedom!

Wait, you can pay for this site?

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Wait, you can pay for this site?
    The only thing you could do is Curse Premium, which removes the adds I believe. Don't believe it does anything other than that, and probably goes to upkeep of the site / curse profits.

The only thing you could do is Curse Premium, which removes the adds I believe. Don't believe it does anything other than that, and probably goes to upkeep of the site / curse profits.
    I'm not sure if it even interacts with this site at all honestly, you'd have to ask one of the older mods or chaud.
    @Tijuana Van's just bullying me around mostly.

What ads? I don't see any and I didn't pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    What ads? I don't see any and I didn't pay.
    Turn your addblock off and see the horror!

10+ Year Old Account
    Turn your addblock off and see the horror!
    Adblock on my iPad doesn't work for some reason... Sweet mother of mercy. The horror is real! The ads also load up really slow there; makes it reeeeeeally annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.