Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    Seemed like a just end, that penalty should not have been.
    What penalty? Were you watching the same game as everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Wtf happened there England? You had it... your first win in a Euro opener firmly in your grasp!
    Tottenham bottling it again obviously
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka34 View Post
    Gotta love that coming from an Arsenal supporter. The champions of bottling!

Deleted
    Eugh Russia. Should of been banned from the tournament after their fans antics today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Arsenal are the perennial underachievers. Spurs are the masters of bottling.

Deleted
    1 : 1

England - Hart, Walker, Rose, Cahill, Smalling, Sterling (Milner 87'), Lallana, Kane, Rooney (Wilshere 78'), Dier, Alli
    Russia - Akinfeev, Smolnikov, Ignashevich, Neustädter (Glushakov 80'), Kokorin, Smolov (Mamaev 85'), Golovin (Shirokov 77'), Berezutski, Shatov, Schennikov, Dzyuba

England - Dier 73'

Russia - Glushakov 90+2

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for gifs again tommypilgrim!

And there you can clearly see how wrongly positioned the Russian keeper is on that free kick.

EDIT: According to Dutch commentator now it's violence inside the stadium.

https://twitter.com/JeroenElshoff/st...34313495044096

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Mind the gap.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I saw it coming the whole match, we dominated the first half but went in 0-0 ??? I honestly have no clue why sterling is in the squad, he can run but literally has no clue what to do with the ball in the final third.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    According to Dutch commentator now it's violence inside the stadium.

Russian scum charging the English fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    What penalty? Were you watching the same game as everyone else?
    he probably meant the free kick, which shouldn't have been awarded there. bad refereeing so far, with big consequences, that giroud's goal was a foul as well

Deleted

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    How was girouds goal a foul? lol the keeper was terrible, there was literally no contact, do people even watch the games these days?

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Russian scum charging the English fans.
    interesting how you all refer to english as fans, and to russians as something worse, when its the other way around there's no bigger scum than english 'fans'

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka34 View Post
    Well, you guys have a lot of experience in clawing your way into tournaments. You'll get going, the tourney starts one game late for you as always. We'll see you in the semis... I think.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Losing on 2 fronts is what it's called.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Yea evil Russians again while Eng "fans" terrorize the city, such arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    interesting how you all refer to english as fans, and to russians as something worse, when its the other way around there's no bigger scum than english 'fans'
    Nah, they're bringing entertainment back into football. It got way too tame, time to knock some heads again!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    Apart from the fact that the Russian scum charged into the section full of English fans, not the other way around. Think there'll be a full boycott of the 2018 World Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Apart from the fact that the Russian scum charged into the section full of English fans, not the other way around. Think there'll be a full boycott of the 2018 World Cup.
    Should just exclude Russia from anything really. But I doubt we'll boycott 2018. None of us. We're too keen on that trophy. So unless you can present another candidate that didn't bribe itself into hosting the cup... guess we'll go to Russia and be beaten by doped up superhumans.