Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Don't worry, I'm sure one day one of your manufactured scandals will help Trump win.
    Wait, freaking ABC news is right wing, and out to get Billary? I don't even....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I mean, someone with no experience to speak of stands a good chance of becoming president and people seem to be celebrating that.
    Obama already is president.

It amazes me how people chalk any government experience as preparatory for the presidency. I wonder if they also feel that working on the assembly line at Ford, is more experience fitting for the CEO of Ford, that a former CEO of GM. Sitting in a committee all day discussing matters that you don't even get to make the final decision on is not executive experience. Running a business, or The State Department for that matter, is experience fitting for performing the job of president.
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2016-06-11 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Or the more sensible interpretation: People are trying to skewer Hillary over every little thing while the person they hope wins is doing a more extreme version of the same thing.

It's like "Hillary Clinton (that cunt) accidentally set an orphanage on fire," while ignoring Donald Trump actually setting the orphans on fire.
    My experience with this has been the opposite.
    While the media will crucify Trump over any little thing, even turning around good things he's done to make him a villain, they will give a free pass to Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Like murdering people just because they happen to be family members of suspected terrorists?
    Clearly people who merely talk about such things in their rhetoric show their inexperience, we need to elect somebody who has actually caused the death of tens if not hundreds of thousands of people in the name of globalism and 'regime change'
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Arewn View Post
    My experience with this has been the opposite.
    While the media will crucify Trump over any little thing, even turning around good things he's done to make him a villain, they will give a free pass to Hillary.
    No, the media has given coverage of Hillary and her misdeeds too. But Trump has basically fucked himself in the ass for opening his mouth. I haven't seen anything good that he has done that they have turned around to make him a villain unless you are talking about his Veterans bullshit where he actually didn't pay what he said he paid until 6 months after the fact when they dug into it? And if you are talking about that, he deserved to be ridiculed for it because he fucked up, ROYALLY.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not an ideologue whose entire identity seems tied to a political candidate.
    KrazyK923, I don't know how to break this to you, but you really need to stop making a fool of yourself.

Your post history (for at least as far back as 4 pages, ~76 posts) is 80% Clinton pushing, hand waiving, belittling and Correct-the-Record voluntary service. You claim on multiple occasions to not be an "ideologue whose entire identity seems tied to a political candidate" and proceed to use it as insult ammunition, but your post history demonstrates you're easily the biggest Clinton shill on MMOC.

Just stop it. You're a hypocrite, what you're doing is basically trolling, and you should be embarrassed.
    Last edited by Oneirophobia; 2016-06-11 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    They recovered it all nearly ten months ago back in September 2015...

If there was criminal misconduct, they would have gone to a federal prosecutor and asked for an indictment. Especially since, you know, they gave the aid who maintained the server immunity and he told them everything he knew related to the server. That was months ago also...

They don't just hold out for the shit of it... If a crime was committed and there was evidence of it, there would be an indictment.
    The state department is the only entity that can press charges. They aren't going to because they are wanting to shield her. So to them the misconduct is business as usual. To the public she is a criminal using her office to obtain wealth. It's like we have an african government now and the same type of corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    KrazyK923, I don't know how to break this to you, but nobody believes you and you really need to stop making a fool of yourself.

Your post history (for at least as far back as 4 pages, ~76 posts) is 80% Clinton pushing, hand waiving, belittling and Correct-the-Record voluntary service. You claim on multiple occasions to not be an "ideologue whose entire identity seems tied to a political candidate" and proceed to use it as insult ammunition, but your post history demonstrates you're easily the biggest Clinton shill on MMOC.

Just stop it. You're a hypocrite, what you're doing is basically trolling, and you should be embarrassed.
    The fuck are you talking about.

So talking about how ideologues are pulling out bullshit means I'm a "Clint pushing, hand waiving, belittling and correct-the-record" whatever the fuck you're talking about?

Did you bother to spend any actual amount of time to go through my post history? Because I've repeatedly talked about how I don't like Clinton, I don't support a lot of her policies, and that I voted for Sanders and am WAY more aligned with him.

Then again far be it from me to expect you to actually know what you're talking about. I guess defending somebody you don't really even like from biased and ridiculous conspiracy theory attacks means you support them. Here I thought it meant trying to actually analyze what a candidate has said and done policy wise rather than make up bullshit to hate them about.

What a shock.

Hmmm let's see:

Here are threads where I'm criticizing her or her positions:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post40703690
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post40538286
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post40315708

Here's me defending Ted Cruz from that ridiculous rape allegation during the primary;

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post39468952

Here's me talking about why I like and support Bernie (And criticizing Clinton):

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post39283916

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post39283976

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was more time than you deserve, which is zero. So you can kindly stfu now. Thanks. Like I said, I'm not an ideologue whose apparent entire personality is defined by a political candidate I support. I dislike a lot of what Clinton believes and I think Sanders would have been a far better candidate, but either one of them are a million times better than a sociopath like Trump. But this is going to be all ignored because I defend Clinton from stupid attacks by people who just want to hate her for whatever ridiculous reason.

Although me defending Clinton from retarded attacks holds no candle to how many times you rage hate on her in threads.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-06-11 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    The state department is the only entity that can press charges. They aren't going to because they are wanting to shield her. So to them the misconduct is business as usual. To the public she is a criminal using her office to obtain wealth. It's like we have an african government now and the same type of corruption.
    What is the law that she broke? Because there was no law in place when she was in office. And then the only punishment for breaking a rule? POSSIBLY losing her position, not much else. But for Trump? He is going to lose 2 court cases, 1 criminal 1 civil. Pay millions in lawsuit damages and possibly spend YEARS in jail for FRAUD and bribery since he bribed 2 Attorney Generals in 2 different states to drop their investigations against him.

7+ Year Old Account
    KrazyK923, I don't know how to break this to you, but nobody believes you and you really need to stop making a fool of yourself.
    Not sure you speak for anybody but yourself. What makes you think you do?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Not sure you speak for anybody but yourself. What makes you think you do?
    You're right, I'm sure he's fooling some people.

- - - Updated - - -

The fuck are you talking about.

So talking about how ideologues are pulling out bullshit means I'm a "Clint pushing, hand waiving, belittling and correct-the-record" whatever the fuck you're talking about?

Did you bother to spend any actual amount of time to go through my post history? Because I've repeatedly talked about how I don't like Clinton, I don't support a lot of her policies, and that I voted for Sanders and am WAY more aligned with him.

Then again far be it from me to expect you to actually know what you're talking about. I guess defending somebody you don't really even like from biased and ridiculous conspiracy theory attacks means you support them. Here I thought it meant trying to actually analyze what a candidate has said and done policy wise rather than make up bullshit to hate them about.

What a shock.

Hmmm let's see:

Here are threads where I'm criticizing her or her positions:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post40703690
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post40538286
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post40315708

Here's me defending Ted Cruz from that ridiculous rape allegation during the primary;

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post39468952

Here's me talking about why I like and support Bernie (And criticizing Clinton):

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post39283916

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post39283976

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was more time than you deserve, which is zero. So you can kindly stfu now. Thanks. Like I said, I'm not an ideologue whose apparent entire personality is defined by a political candidate I support. I dislike a lot of what Clinton believes and I think Sanders would have been a far better candidate, but either one of them are a million times better than a sociopath like Trump. But this is going to be all ignored because I defend Clinton from stupid attacks by people who just want to hate her for whatever ridiculous reason.

Although me defending Clinton from retarded attacks holds no candle to how many times you rage hate on her in threads.
    A whole 6 posts. Theres 11 defending Clinton on the first page alone, most in this thread. The trend continues in the rest of your history.

"Holding a candle." Right. The grand majority of my post history is about WoW, and there are 4 posts in two pages regarding Hillary. You have nearly 20 in the same amount of pages. Most of my political posts in their entirety are about the Catch 22 the American election has become.

Again, you're just embarrassing.

7+ Year Old Account
    You're right, I'm sure he's fooling some people.
    Good thing you went back and edited that out of your post. Some folks laugh at those who think they speak for everyone. I laugh at those who go back and try and remove said stupidity when caught in it.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    You know Hillary has released her tax returns while one of the other candidates hasn't. I'm not sure which one is more crooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    What is the law that she broke? Because there was no law in place when she was in office. And then the only punishment for breaking a rule? POSSIBLY losing her position, not much else. But for Trump? He is going to lose 2 court cases, 1 criminal 1 civil. Pay millions in lawsuit damages and possibly spend YEARS in jail for FRAUD and bribery since he bribed 2 Attorney Generals in 2 different states to drop their investigations against him.
    Can start with how just this alone is a violation of the hobbs act. Not to mention how there are probably a dozen more violations. All the corruption hiding in that foundation for political favors. They can both go to jail for all I care. Maybe we can get a decent president if that happens. With these 2 clowns it will only get worse for everyone else.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2016-06-11 at 09:55 PM.

Can start with how just this alone is a violation of the hobbs act. Not to mention how there are probably a dozen more violations. All the corruption hiding in that foundation for political favors. They can both go to jail for all I care. Maybe we can get a decent president if that happens. With these 2 clowns it will only get worse for everyone else.
    I just looked up the Hobbs act and how does that effect Hillary in any way?
    https://www.justice.gov/usam/crimina...-act-generally
    The Hobbs Act prohibits actual or attempted robbery or extortion affecting interstate or foreign commerce "in any way or degree." Section 1951 also proscribes conspiracy to commit robbery or extortion without reference to the conspiracy statute at 18 U.S.C. § 371. The statutory prohibition of "physical violence to any person or property in furtherance of a plan or purpose to do anything in violation of this section" is confined to violence for the purpose of committing robbery or extortion. United States v. Franks, 511 F.2d 25, 31 (6th Cir. 1975) (rejecting the view that the statute proscribes all physical violence obstructing, delaying, or affecting commerce as contrasted with violence designed to culminate in robbery or extortion).
    Didn't know she robbed or extorted anyone? Sounds like another bullshit faux scandal or conspiracy theory.

"Holding a candle." Right. The grand majority of my post history is about WoW, and there are 4 posts in two pages regarding Hillary. You have nearly 20 in the same amount of pages. Most of my political posts in their entirety are about the Catch 22 the American election has become.

Again, you're just embarrassing.
    Naw the pathetically embarrassing one is the tool trying to pretend somebody who isn't participating in the insane ideological catfight that you and your ilk are is somehow shilling for a candidate they've repeatedly said they dislike.

But at this point I'm convinced you're the actual one trolling, so I'm done wasting my time on you. Doing literally anything else is a better use.

I know you won't because your brain can't allow you, but maybe try a bit of objectivity in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    enouph
    Enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Did you enjoy our 2008 recession or was your mothers skirt long enouph to hide under?

To be frank I'd rather take that than constant fear of being droned by some nutjob for shits 'n giggles.

Now if you don't mind I'm getting back to the kitchen to finish these delicious, salty-tear souffles.

Conspiracy Theory: Trump has been placed into the Republican party by Hillary Clinton, in close allegiance with eachother, with Trump's plan to be so ridiculous, so preposterous, so attention-grabbing, that people will overlook Hillary's scandals and focus on him.

Just how deep does this rabbit hole go boys...

Pssst...well maybe if the same 3-4 Trump people didn't make constant threads about how much they hate Hillary Clinton, people wouldn't bring him up.

For as much as people seem to think Trump captures some imaginary demographic of people, the ideologues who seem to hate her fucking guts have begun to capture the demographic if people who don't even really like Hillary that much but are just so sick and tired of hearing about how she's apparently the Devil who committed every atrocity in the current age.
    She didn't commit every atrocity in the current age, she just gave a friend a spot on a high level security board despite being unqualified because he raised money for her. You can squeal all you want but it shows how much she is worth. A few hundred thousand to her and her Clinton Foundation get you favors and positions you shouldn't have. Meanwhile Trump turned down a 200 million dollar offer to select Gingrich as his vice president. Furthermore that man is also a Super Delegate. So how is that fair to Bernie? How is he supposed to influence Super Delegates when they're in Clinton's back pocket?

Quote Originally Posted by slitheroutfromtherocks View Post
    She didn't commit every atrocity in the current age, she just gave a friend a spot on a high level security board despite being unqualified because he raised money for her. You can squeal all you want but it shows how much she is worth. A few hundred thousand to her and her Clinton Foundation get you favors and positions you shouldn't have. Meanwhile Trump turned down a 200 million dollar offer to select Gingrich as his vice president. Furthermore that man is also a Super Delegate. So how is that fair to Bernie? How is he supposed to influence Super Delegates when they're in Clinton's back pocket?
    Funding an army of 50,000 child soldiers in Sudan is a pretty horrific atrocity. Hillary and people like her keep claiming that their crimes against humanity serve some greater good that never seems to come about.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I just looked up the Hobbs act and how does that effect Hillary in any way?
    https://www.justice.gov/usam/crimina...-act-generally

Didn't know she robbed or extorted anyone? Sounds like another bullshit faux scandal or conspiracy theory.
    Ask bob mcdonnel why he was convicted under the hobbs act for accepting bribes?