Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    Wording on them boots is really strange. Gonna be interesting to see how they actually work.
    Ei'thas? The way they worked during Alpha was that you RSK an enemy, and that enemy's target's (the tank) Heal over Time effects would gain 2 seconds (+2 ticks to EnM, + 1 tick to ReM, +2 seconds to EF mastery window).

I'm unsure how long that effect lasts on the enemy's attacks.

Deleted
    The legiondaries I find interesting is:
    Ovyd's Winter Wrap
    Leggings of The Black Flame : Is the random 2 more stacks on chance or is it a random of the spells that gets it?
    Unison Spaulders : if it affect statue as well anyone knows?

Highly doubt Unison Spaulders affect statue - would just further cement it as the go-to talent if you happen to pick up that legendary. That said, both the ring and shoulders are trash because we're literally never going to stand there and channel SM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charityx View Post
    Highly doubt Unison Spaulders affect statue - would just further cement it as the go-to talent if you happen to pick up that legendary. That said, both the ring and shoulders are trash because we're literally never going to stand there and channel SM.
    Only if you use thoes certain legendary item. Its quite a big choice.

Only if you use thoes certain legendary item. Its quite a big choice.
    What's the choice? Legendaries aren't falling out of the sky for everyone at the moment.

The legiondaries I find interesting is:
    Ovyd's Winter Wrap
    Leggings of The Black Flame : Is the random 2 more stacks on chance or is it a random of the spells that gets it?
    Unison Spaulders : if it affect statue as well anyone knows?
    When you use Thunder Focus Tea you get the regular buff and 2 more stacks that will work for one of the possible abilities, you could get something like The Black Flame's Gamble: Essence Font and The Black Flame's Gamble: Vifivy in addition to your regular buff and those 2 buffs would only work on those abilities. Also last time I was testing it if you used Thunder Focus Tea and the legendary tried to give you a stack for an ability that you already had 3 stacks for than you got a stack of regular Thunder Focus Tea instead.

Deleted
    Sure I understand that but still if a legendary make a spell or a talent manditory with that legendary that isnt really a problem tbh, if you want to use the special ability that is.
    @Peachpies that sounds like a fun legendary power.

Sure I understand that but still if a legendary make a spell or a talent manditory with that legendary that isnt really a problem tbh, if you want to use the special ability that is.
    @Peachpies that sounds like a fun legendary power.
    It's not going to affect statue anyway - they're completely separate spell IDs. Not to mention it would heal for 50% of staute SM (which already heals for 50% of your own SM) so it would be pretty bad. As far as the LC legendary you're never going to stand there channeling SM in the place of other heals or fistweaving for mana in any real content.
    Last edited by xdmemes; 2016-06-12 at 01:06 AM.

If someone would be so kind as to compile a list of legendaries relevant to Mistweavers, I'm sure we can include it in the Legion guide and maybe give you credit for the compilation, btw. Personally I've found them hard to keep track of. I must not be looking in the right spots in the patch notes?
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

Deleted
    Ovyd's Winter Wrap
    Item Level 895
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped: Legion Legendary (1)
    Waist Leather
    215 Armor
    +1479 [Agility or Intellect]
    +2219 Stamina
    +844 Haste
    +1125 Mastery
    Classes: Monk
    Equip: Each time Enveloping Mist heals an ally at full health, its healing bonus spreads to up to 2 nearby allies within 20 yds.
    Requires Level 110
    http://legion.wowhead.com/item=13887...rap&bonus=1811

Petrichor Lagniappe
    Item Level 895
    Binds when picked up
    Wrist Leather
    167 Armor
    +1110 [Agility or Intellect]
    +1665 Stamina
    +950 Haste
    +528 Mastery
    Equip: The remaining cooldown on Revival is reduced by 3.0 sec each time you cast Renewing Mist.
    Requires Level 110
    http://legion.wowhead.com/item=13709...ppe&bonus=1811

Leggings of The Black Flame
    Item Level 895
    Binds when picked up
    Legs Leather
    334 Armor
    +1973 [Agility or Intellect]
    +2959 Stamina
    +1688 Critical Strike
    +938 Haste
    Equip: Thunder Focus Tea also grants Effuse, Enveloping Mist, Essence Font, Renewing Mist, and Vivify 2 extra charges at random.
    http://legion.wowhead.com/item=13706...ame&bonus=1811

Ei'thas, Lunar Glides of Eramas
    Item Level 895
    Binds when picked up
    Feet Leather
    263 Armor
    +1479 [Agility or Intellect]
    +2219 Stamina
    +1125 Critical Strike
    +844 Mastery
    Equip: Rising Sun Kick causes your target's melee attacks to extend your heal over time effects by 2 sec.
    Requires Level 110
    http://legion.wowhead.com/item=13702...mas&bonus=1811

THe other 2 legendaries thats for mistweaver are both soothing mist legendaries.
    Last edited by mmocdf23fc3447; 2016-06-12 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jadedmists View Post
    has anyone figured out the stat priority for mistweavers? If so and i didn't find iy, i apologize.
    There's always the Legion spreadsheet I made, but it needs a lot of refining. Most of that I'll be doing during the pre-patch so we'll have a better (more precise) idea of stat weights going into the expansion, then I'll probably have to tweak it again after getting some Lv110 dungeon logs (figure out what's different, extrapolate to raid situations).
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

Unison Spaulders
    Item Level 895
    Binds when picked up
    ShouldersLeather
    287 Armor
    +2,219 Stamina
    +1,479 Agility/Intellect
    +745 Haste (2.29% at L110)
    +413 Mastery (1.18 at L110)
    Equip: Soothing Mist heals a second injured ally within 15 yds for 50% of the amount healed.
    Requires Level 110
    http://beta.wowdb.com/items/137073-unison-spaulders

Eye of Collidus the Warp-Watcher
    Item Level 895
    Binds when picked up
    Finger
    +1,665 Stamina
    +1,241 Haste (3.82% at L110)
    +931 Mastery (2.66 at L110)
    Equip: Each time Soothing Mist heals, the absorb amount of your next Life Cocoon is increased by 1%.
    Requires Level 110
    http://beta.wowdb.com/items/137045-e...e-warp-watcher

- - - Updated - - -

Also has anyone figured out what our hidden artifact ability is yet? I imagine most aren't implemented/working yet but some are.

damn that leg+feet item legendary duo seems super op

too bad i probably wont loot any of these legendaries ever knowing my luck lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    all the non soothing legendaries would rather well together.

The soothing mist legendaries are complete dogshit though.

My work that I've done for Mistweaver so far is compiled here. It includes a number of formulas for different haste breakpoints, including the important breakpoints were you can fit another GCD (Effuse/Vivify) in during Essence Font's HoT window, more GCDs during Mana Tea, math for the Petrichor Lagniappe (ReM reducing Revival CD), and Uplifting Trance procs per minute, linked to a graph showing total number of ReM ticks in a minute, at Essence Font's haste breakpoints.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garg View Post
    My work that I've done for Mistweaver so far is compiled here. It includes a number of formulas for different haste breakpoints, including the important breakpoints were you can fit another GCD (Effuse/Vivify) in during Essence Font's HoT window, more GCDs during Mana Tea, math for the Petrichor Lagniappe (ReM reducing Revival CD), and Uplifting Trance procs per minute, linked to a graph showing total number of ReM ticks in a minute, at Essence Font's haste breakpoints.
    Wow really good work! YOur work really shows the power of how strong Petrichor Lagniappe actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by Charityx View Post
    Can't wait to tiger's lust my way to a raid spot , or I would be if I wasn't going to re-roll. Fun fact: my raid will have 0 monks out of 32-33 people. Some top notch design.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    Can't wait to tiger's lust my way to a raid spot , or I would be if I wasn't going to re-roll. Fun fact: my raid will have 0 monks out of 32-33 people. Some top notch design.
    what are you rerolling to?

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    what are you rerolling to?
    Probably priest or druid I guess since they're god mode easy