High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Got a source for the intro skip? I haven't seen anything about that.
    they told it somewhere that they will put in the option to skip it on beta when you already did it, but you will have to do it once more when the patch with it hits

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Yes you get both your other weapons.

- - - Updated - - -

They are adding the option to skip the intro if your account has done it once before.
    It is will not be retroactive however so you need to do it once when they implement it and after that you can skip the Scenario intro

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745245156#7

Ah, thanks...nice. Hope they put this in live too.

are legendaries in teh beta?
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    are legendaries in teh beta?
    Yes tehy are in and obtainable for the past week or two.

Are there any titles this time that you get on your main account from playing in the beta?

Quote Originally Posted by Numbgamer91 View Post
    Are there any titles this time that you get on your main account from playing in the beta?
    I don't think Blizzard has ever done that for WoW betas. I know they had some portraits from playing in Heroes of the Storm beta, but I think they try not to do things like that since most of their betas are invite-only.

So, I have some questions for people that have gone hard in the paint on beta. I've leveled to 110 on beta with a friend's account, but I haven't really been able to sink a ton of time into endgame.

1. What is Ancient Mana? I know it comes from Suramar and I've heard it compared to Apexis Crystals, but that's all I know about it. What is it for? Will it be relevant enough to take the time to get it over farming more artifact power?

2. By level 110 I only had 2 followers in my Order Hall, how do I get more? Did I fuck something up here?

3. How do I get the scrolls that increase artifact power gain? I've heard something about a 5 day work order that costs 1,500 resources. Can I do this work order as soon as I hit 110? Is there a quest I have to do to unlock it? If there is, is that quest part of the Order Hall Campaign?

4. Can I do the Order Hall Campaign as soon as I hit 110? Is it time gated like the Garrison Campaign in WoD? Anything special I should know about this?

5. Are there any must haves for the little perks that you buy with resources at your Order Hall? I'm talking about the one where you get to choose between 2 things, and they're kind of like work orders and you unlock your first one at like 102.

6. How long does all the Suramar stuff take? How long is the questline there? Will just doing the quests be enough to finish the attunements, or will you need to get rep through other sources like world quests?

So, based on what I know right now, this is the path I plan to take through Legion.

Step 1: Reach 110. I plan to do this by leveling with a full group from my guild. We're all 738+ mythic HFC geared, and we're gonna have 1 tank, 1 healer and 3 dps. The idea is that as the tank I'm just gonna pull everything I can all the time, one of the dps is gonna direct us where to go next, and we're just gonna generally murder our way through everything. We plan to do every quest and bonus objective as we get to them, including the dungeon quest at the end of each zone, possibly skipping the one in the last zone we do. Right now, the route we're thinking is Val'sharah first, then Aszuna, then Stormheim and finally Highmountain.

Step 2: As soon as we hit 110, do a bunch of world quests. We'd specifically be focusing on the ones that give gear and resources first. Once we've done all the gear quests and we have enough resources to start anything relevant for our Order Halls we'll start working to acquire the first scroll for artifact knowledge. At this time we'll also take care of the first part of our Order Hall Campaign if it's available.

Step 3: Heroic dungeon grind. It's doubtful that we'll have the 810 ilvl necessary to queue for these, so we plan to just walk to the dungeons to bypass the queue entirely. I don't think that we'll have too many issues with these, because even though we'd be undergeared we're all skilled mythic raiders and I know at least 2 of us plan to know the fights beforehand. We'll probably do these until we're all basically full 825 ilvl.

Step 4: Do Suramar.

Step 5: Keep spamming world quests and heroic dungeons till our eyes bleed.

Does anyone have anything they'd like to comment about this route? Are there more efficient ways we can do this? Is there anything glaringly wrong with our plans?

10+ Year Old Account
    So is Legion alt friendly as they say or not?
    Never really enjoyed Warlords leveling sorry to say.
    I know some of the zones were great to look at and be in, but the whole experience doing the quest just a chore.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW just updated...again...
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I wonder... Cant wait for prepatch. Im pretty hyped after the movie, especially with one of my good friends willing to try out wow. But we aint starting until prepatch lands

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    If you're referring to the "World of Warcraft: Legion has started an update" message, then it happens all the time and is nothing to get excited over.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Just looted a legendary chest on my prot warrior, but the bonus doesn't seem so interesting
    http://legion.wowhead.com/item=137018/destiny-driver&b

10+ Year Old Account
    Tested it with 806 gear, intercept put a bubble that absorbed 4406 damage...

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Tested it with 806 gear, intercept put a bubble that absorbed 4406 damage...
    Obviously the bigger a hit it intercepts the bigger the bubble

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    What if Blizzard plans to start rolling out 7.0 within the next 30 days so the people whom joined via the free game and month of time can begin seeing the next story begin and hopefully persuade those people to stay?

Edit: Gotta remember, they said they're doing it in phases, core features like wardrobe and class changes 1st, then in a couple weeks rolling out the pre-expansion event and demon hunter class.
    A bit too optimistic. Earliest possible date I think they will release is July 19th. Latest possible date is August 2nd. If they go any earlier they are going to need to do 3 phases rather than 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Yes tehy are in and obtainable for the past week or two.
    are they boe or bop?
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Wrathion better god damn show up somewhere, he was one that warned us, his actions led the Legion back. He needs to be in!

I feel like Wrathion will show up and be like "wassup guys ! Oh gj on defeating the legion... now gl defeating me lulz" and then he destroys SW's park.

Homophobia is so gay.

anyone notice you can now change specs anywhere... is that intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Wrathion better god damn show up somewhere, he was one that warned us, his actions led the Legion back. He needs to be in!
    He was in. The questline was pretty detailed and interesting, and also revealed some of Wrathion's thought process behind his actions leading up to Warlords of Draenor.

They removed him and substituted him with some other random black dragon.