Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Does anyone have a lapsed/starter account they can use to test something for me or to answer a question.
    The limitations imposed include an inability to "trade" via the mailbox.
    Does that prevent any access to the mailbox, or just sending items to other players.
    I can only find repetition of the same statement, and no other description of the mailbox access.
    You can't access the mailbox on a lapsed account , therefor you can not retrieve the items unless you pay a month of sub.
    I tried on a lvl 10 on a lapsed account and says I need to upgrade to access the mailbox.

Oh well, it runs till 1 August so by then the pre-patch will be there probably so I can just retrieve them before that day.

Monks too.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    yeah...the transmog stuff is a free promotion from warcraft film, not part of your sub cost
    Try to get the items without a sub.
    Last edited by Wow; 2016-05-26 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    You can't access the mailbox on a lapsed account , therefor you can not retrieve the items unless you pay a month of sub.
    I tried on a lvl 10 on a lapsed account and says I need to upgrade to access the mailbox.

Oh well, it runs till 1 August so by then the pre-patch will be there probably so I can just retrieve them before that day.
    Thank you, that answers my question.
    I think blizzard should change that really.
    Allow you to retrieve mail, at least that which isn't from another player.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

just you bruh lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infe View Post
    only warriors and paladins will get to enjoy the alliance transmog
    And Rogues, and Mages (suppose not in Legion), and Death Knights, and Shamans (shield) and Warlocks (again, not in Legion) and Monks (not sure 'bout Legion).

I'm currently using the sword as my Rogue's main-hand. Fits great with Tier9:

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    And Rogues, and Mages (suppose not in Legion), and Death Knights, and Shamans (shield) and Warlocks (again, not in Legion) and Monks (not sure 'bout Legion).

I'm currently using the sword as my Rogue's main-hand. Fits great with Tier9:

Fire Mages in Legion gets a sword.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Blizz could mail everyone a free $100 bill IRL and people would still find a way to whine about it.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Blizz could mail everyone a free $100 bill IRL and people would still find a way to whine about it.
    Wait, after all of the money I've put into the game they are only giving me 100 back?! That's not even enough to pay my phone bill. Screw you blizzard!

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Rogues and Death Knights should be able to use the 1 handed sword too.
    Mages 2 & warlocks can use the sword aswell=P

They need to add

Blackhands Fel Hand, Tarias Dagger, Drakas Sword, Stormwind Polearm, Boom Stick (hi res) & that Orc Tusk Shield

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Notice how the argument is practically one-sided.
    Are there a tonne of complaints about horde not using the alliance themed items ?
    No.
    So stop acting like there is some hugely unfair treatment here.
    Actually, the sword/Shield would be great for my Belf-adin.
    Last edited by Kellorion; 2016-06-12 at 12:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    Try to get the items without a sub.
    It's possible without a sub. Login on a character under lvl 20, or create a new one. You get the FoS and the items will be added to the wardrobe once it's implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    It's possible without a sub. Login on a character under lvl 20, or create a new one. You get the FoS and the items will be added to the wardrobe once it's implemented.
    To clarify that more.

I am fairly sure that they said in a post that the feat of strength should from the pre-patch onward grant you the item appearances directly to your wardrobe.
    So it is possible that just logging on will be sufficient, without opening the mail for later retroactive credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Why do people in this game have such a huge issue if an item is not available to them?

Not everything in the game is going to be obtainable by you. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    "Looks at sub fee" free huh.
    Your sub only gets you access to the servers nothing more. Blizzard isn't even required to make new content because you pay a sub.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing locks can use swords then I guess? Not sure what their artifacts are but it really doesn't matter since they're probably only for this expansion.

Deleted
    Be happy that you got anything at all, spoiled brats.

10+ Year Old Account
    make a horde
    store the items on a horde
    wait for wardrobe to come
    problem solved
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Isn't the fire mage artifact a 1h sword?
    Apparently so. I don't play mage, so I was under the impression they were getting a staff :P

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    make a horde
    store the items on a horde
    wait for wardrobe to come
    problem solved
    The items have racial restrictions.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann