Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Ask bob mcdonnel why he was convicted under the hobbs act for accepting bribes?
    We are talking about Hillary here. Not someone that has already been convicted.

Quote Originally Posted by TrigglyPuff View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/clint...ry?id=39710624

Newly released State Department emails help reveal how a major Clinton Foundation donor was placed on a sensitive government intelligence advisory board even though he had no obvious experience in the field, a decision that appeared to baffle the department’s professional staff.

A prolific fundraiser for Democratic candidates and contributor to the Clinton Foundation, who later traveled with Bill Clinton on a trip to Africa, Rajiv K. Fernando’s only known qualification for a seat on the International Security Advisory Board (ISAB) was his technological know-how. The Chicago securities trader, who specialized in electronic investing, sat alongside an august collection of nuclear scientists, former cabinet secretaries and members of Congress to advise Hillary Clinton on the use of tactical nuclear weapons and on other crucial arms control issues.

Watch the video as well. The reporter who confronts this man is threatened with arrest, it appears to me as Clinton private goons.

Unreal how corrupt Hillary Clinton and her husband is.

This is frightening.

Atleast it isnt trump and his scandals

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    We are talking about Hillary here. Not someone that has already been convicted.
    You inquired how hobbs act applies. I gave you an example. It could apply to hillary also.

You inquired how hobbs act applies. I gave you an example. It could apply to hillary also.
    You have to have evidence of her being extorted though. There is nothing to show that she is. Just because the Clinton Foundation gets donations from around the fucking world, doesn't mean she is being extorted. Your backwards logic isn't helping you here.

This guy resigned from his position and he is also a super delegate in this years election.

You have to have evidence of her being extorted though. There is nothing to show that she is. Just because the Clinton Foundation gets donations from around the fucking world, doesn't mean she is being extorted. Your backwards logic isn't helping you here.
    Did you even read the article in the OP before commenting in this thread?

Did you even read the article in the OP before commenting in this thread?
    Yes I did, and as others have stated, this was given to someone that helped her campaign. To say that that is extortion, is fucking asinine, because then we wouldn't have ANY fucking politicians since I am going to go out on a limb and say just about all of them do this. Including your Orangutan nominee. I mean look at all his endorsements as soon as he won nominee. They are sucking his fucking orange cock to get VP or a cabinet position.

Yes I did, and as others have stated, this was given to someone that helped her campaign. To say that that is extortion, is fucking asinine, because then we wouldn't have ANY fucking politicians since I am going to go out on a limb and say just about all of them do this. Including your Orangutan nominee. I mean look at all his endorsements as soon as he won nominee. They are sucking his fucking orange cock to get VP or a cabinet position.
    You don't see the difference between appointing someone to your own staff and what went on here? Why did he resign if there was nothing wrong?

Great so we should prosecute even more thieves. Lock em all up. Then maybe we can get good people in office. BTW I don't want either of them as president. So save that nonsense for someone else please.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You don't see the difference between appointing someone to your own staff and what went on here? Why did he resign if there was nothing wrong?
    We already know what your bias is. You make a new fucking Hillary bashing thread ever other fucking day.

- - - Updated - - -

Great so we should prosecute even more thieves. Lock em all up. Then maybe we can get good people in office. BTW I don't want either of them as president. So save that nonsense for someone else please.
    So you just want her to be a thief, there has been no evidence to show that she was.

We already know what your bias is. You make a new fucking Hillary bashing thread ever other fucking day.

- - - Updated - - -

That has what to do with what you quoted? Answer the question. Do you see anything wrong with it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure the donor will do a hell of a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Thank you for providing one of the most hilarious conspiracy posts on this forum in a while. Makes the Putinistas look sane.
    Like a cockroach, you really hate having the light shined on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    Like a cockroach, you really hate having the light shined on you.
    But you aren't shining a light on anything. You are shitposting with conspiracy theories. Which, if I remember correctly, is AGAINST THE RULES.

But you aren't shining a light on anything. You are shitposting with conspiracy theories. Which, if I remember correctly, is AGAINST THE RULES.
    You can label anything you want as a conspiracy theory, doesn't make the so-called "theory" false. Just another means of scumbags shutting down debate.

You can label anything you want as a conspiracy theory, doesn't make the so-called "theory" false. Just another means of scumbags shutting down debate.
    Actually it kinda does make it false until you provide evidence that it fucking happened. That is why it is a FUCKING CONSPIRACY THEORY.

Just pointing out.

Someone saying "I have no experience" and getting chosen by the people as president, is not the same as someone saying "I have no experience but here is some cash, and being chosen in a key govt job and then being secretive be about it with the public when asked.

So he has technological knowledge?
    Seems like a pretty decent choice then at least he will be able to properly interpret hat his advisors are telling him.

Actually it kinda does make it false until you provide evidence that it fucking happened. That is why it is a FUCKING CONSPIRACY THEORY.
    There's evidence but you choose to ignore it.

For example, this news story would have been dismissed as conspiracy theory if not featured on a liberal news outlet.

There's evidence but you choose to ignore it.

For example, this news story would have been dismissed as conspiracy theory if not featured on a liberal news outlet.
    But it isn't a conspiracy theory, it is par for the fucking course as others have shown for other nominees/presidents. Breccia showed a link of the douchebag that was running FEMA during Katrina where he fucking failed so hard that he ended up saying he wanted to go home like a little bitch. It really isn't anything. Now as for your other posts in this thread, that is another whole can of BULLSHIT.

You know kinda like this one? http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post40819476 Where you are claiming that Clinton had people killed, that Bill Raped someone, even though we KNOW Trump's ex-wife claimed he raped her. The only reason she didn't file charges is because it would hurt her settlements with him with divorce and other shit like that. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...-a6836151.html

Then you go on to say that Hillary gave military secrets to the Chinese. The ONLY sources that are saying she did are the conspiracy theory crowd.