Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    "The team is trying to correctly anticipate how long the next expansion would take. They thought Legion would be ready much sooner than it is going to be, which resulted in the long content drought. Legion content should be paced better."

From the interview recap on the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    so single boss 1 room encounters are all yall want?
    Ruby Sanctum was four bosses...

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    "The team is trying to correctly anticipate how long the next expansion would take. They thought Legion would be ready much sooner than it is going to be, which resulted in the long content drought. Legion content should be paced better."

From the interview recap on the front page.

Ruby Sanctum was four bosses...
    Halion and named trash. wooo

Halion and named trash.
    Bosses =/= named trash. Try again.

Halion and three other bosses. Woo hoo!
    There you go!

Bosses =/= named trash. Try again.

There you go!
    Still named trash. Halion was a one boss instance. But I guess it did placate whiners well.

Still named trash.
    Oops! Looks like something here is wrong...

Four bosses, you are right.
    Whew, fixed it.

When they said they increased their staff and had to re-train them I believed them. But now they don't even bother giving an excuse. They are just hilariously unorganized.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscience View Post
    Where have I heard that before? Oh yes, months before WoD released. We know how that turned out.

And its still months to cut out even more 'not promised' content to push it in half a year later as the first and last 'new content' patch until 2018.
    The post he quoted me on said "IF blizzard delivers". Not sure why you're basically repeating that.

So I guess Graggra and the trash before Kormrok add to the boss count in HFC, too?
    Rofl. Keep editing my quotes till it makes you feel better. Ruby sanctum was a 1 boss instance. Always was, always will be. Named trash is just that, named trash.
    Last edited by kary; 2016-06-11 at 10:13 PM.

Oops! Looks like something here is wrong...

Whew, fixed it.
    There's a difference between mini bosses and the actual boss. It's not hard to understand. Not only that, but Halion was the only boss that dropped loot.

Read how wowhead defines ruby sanctum: http://www.wowhead.com/zone=4987/the-ruby-sanctum They say 3 mini bosses and Halion. Big difference between that and 4 actual bosses. Wowikki refers to the 3 as mini bosses as well. There's a difference, not hard to understand.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-06-11 at 08:16 PM.

So I guess Graggra and the trash before Kormrok add to the boss count in HFC, too?
    Rofl. Keep editing my quotes till it makes you feel better. Ruby sanctum was a 1 boss instance. Always was, always will be. Named trash is just that, named trash.
    uhh.. I think you quoted the wrong person.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    uhh.. I think you quoted the wrong person.
    Yeah, but you know how things go sometimes hehe. I'll go fix it.

so single boss 1 room encounters are all yall want?
    Cool.

They shouldve waited 6 months to release kazzak.
    The fact of the matter is, it's content.

7+ Year Old Account
    Explanation? What's to explain?

They tried to do a half expac on the cheap with WoD. Bit them square in the butt. So now they are in panic mode and we get World of Warcraft: Fan Service, aka Legion.

Seriously, look at all the sht they threw in this one: demon hunters, artifact weapons, legion invasion, Illidan, Azshara, Emerald Nightmare. Smacks of desperation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    I remember how Tom Chilton explained why we had SoO in Pandaria so long. He said the 50% increase in staff members made things go slower than expected and that SoO was running 5 months too long and he was sorry. I don't recall any explanation why Hellfire Citadel is running for 12+ months and no other content. Did I miss it? If there was any, please link it, I'm really curious.
    I think he said that they weren't expecting that legion was going to take them as much to finish. So according to him, they were expecting Legion to be released earlier than the date that is set and that's why they didn't create more content for it. He said that they had a few issues and had to push it back thats why.

Personally I believe that the team lacks of serious management, they are trying to make "quality content" but end up lacking content in the 1st place and thats a drain to any mmo... The thing is its ok what would you expect from an 11-12 years game. He said they have already planned 2 expansions after legion but in reality I would be so glad if blizzard just pulled the plug on it and go on with making another game or WoW2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahaga View Post
    The fact of the matter is, it's content.
    And that's what I'm saying. If yall are content with a 1 room boss encounter, they shouldve waited 6 months to release kazzak.
    Put him in an instance with some trash and call it a day.

Mini boss. Key difference. Keep trolling in this thread 'til it makes you feel better. Ruby Sanctum is a four boss instance. Always was, always will be. Boss are just that, bosses.

-Baltharus the Warborn
    -General Zarithrian
    -Saviana Ragefire
    -Halion
    Last edited by RedGamer030; 2016-06-12 at 04:32 AM.

Mini boss. Key difference. Keep trolling in this thread 'til it makes you feel better. Ruby Sanctum is a four boss instance. Always was, always will be. Boss are just that, bosses.

EDIT: My mistake, there are FIVE bosses in the Ruby Sanctum.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    There's a difference between mini bosses and the actual boss. It's not hard to understand. Not only that, but Halion was the only boss that dropped loot.

Read how wowhead defines ruby sanctum: http://www.wowhead.com/zone=4987/the-ruby-sanctum They say 3 mini bosses and Halion. Big difference between that and 4 actual bosses. Wowikki refers to the 3 as mini bosses as well. There's a difference, not hard to understand.
    But sure bro whatever

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they wanted it to be like the other recent expacs. One year with no new content is hardly new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Search with your feelings!

No really. Didn't it feel maybe 1 content patch too short?

Didn't the ending/wrap up completely suck and feel rushed?

Originally we were supposed to face Grom as the final boss, and up until HFC was released that was still on the table, then it was announced that HFC would be the last content patch, and all of a sudden fighting Grom just didn't sense?

I think they pulled the plug on WoD and quickly focused everything on Legion (which was supposedly envisioned at the same time as WoD was. Meaning really that content could be pulled from WoD and into legion and people really wouldn't know.

Obviously this is all speculation but to me the explanation fits given what we got and what we know.
    I think your speculation is pretty close to the truth. WoD seemed like it was abandoned very early on and they just expected players to deal with a shit expansion because they were hoping to have Legion out before people quit. Now the playerbase has significantly shrunk and there are a good many of us who simply aren't going to return, no matter how good Legion is. Between my guild being dead and ret being turned into an extremely shitty version of an arms warrior I'm done with the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahaga View Post
    When games are subscription based, having a year or more of zero content updates tends to piss people off. I mean, it's not that hard to figure out.
    Totally agree