Page 1 of 297
... LastLast

Mass Shooting at Florida Gay Bar

A MASS shooting has reportedly occurred at a nightclub in Orlando, Florida, where an unidentified gunman
    is still inside with around 20 hostages.

The incident reportedly took place at Pulse nightclub, a local gay bar, which currently has a Facebook status update of: “Everyone get out of pulse and keep running”

A reporter from WESH Orlando has reported the shooter is wearing a bomb. he also reports that more
    than 20 people have been shot with a long gun.

There are some social media reports of hostages who are still inside the club, reportedly hiding in a dressing room.

http://www.news.com.au/world/hostage...9c3a25a60c7bd1

American Gun control again..lol

Hey guys,

Quick reminder, we know this is a hot topic and feelings and emotions are running high but please remember to treat each other civilly and not slip into discussing forbidden topics. Also please remember picking on other people about their grammar is also against the rules as it doesn't add anything to the conversation.

If you have any issues with moderation or infractions please do not post about them in the thread as it only derails things. PM any Super Mod with questions or comments you have about moderation. Also you can PM us if you just have general rules questions though the other mods of this forum would also be able to handle those.

Thanks
    Last edited by Arlee; 2016-06-12 at 07:58 PM.
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

Okay tragic event. But I'm gonna comment on some nuances here. Do not take this for me condoning violence or hating gay people.

1. My first thought was jizz being shot in people's eyes or something.

2. Next was "who is gonna check Facebook during all this? "Hold up man, I need to update my status. Oh check it, they want us to run and not stop. We better start running bro. Thank god I checked in".

3. +10 for being a [ don't wanna insult gays by comparing them to you] and insulting a nation and harping your political ideals before bodies even get cold. Good job.
    Last edited by Tempguy; 2016-06-12 at 08:14 AM.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Read some people were injured.

gonna suck if the bomber/shooter looks at the news and sees the "There are some social media reports of hostages who are still inside the club, reportedly hiding in a dressing room."
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    gonna suck if the bomber/shooter looks at the news and sees the "There are some social media reports of hostages who are still inside the club, reportedly hiding in a dressing room."

Fucking media man. I hate them so much most times. Do they even fucking care that they can get people killed?

Fuck man!

If anyone dies from this the reporter should be charged as an accomplice and the studio needs to be sued hard.

They have a dressing room at a gay bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Drag Queens need somewhere to get ready.

Gotta change into your ass-less chaps somewhere.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

you know there are performers at gay clubs, right? They need a place to change

Quote Originally Posted by Extinction View Post
    you know there are performers at gay clubs, right? They need a place to change
    I won't ask what they're "performing".
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post

Song
    Dance
    Acrobatics

Why does it have to be sexual? That's fine too. Id just be jealous we don't have it in straight clubs too.

Deleted
    I was going to ask "Where.." but then I thought to myself "Florida, has to be Florida".

Oh and look, it was.

I wonder if it's being done by the Islamic extremists or the right wing extremists that claim to oppose them. So hard to tell, what with their ideology being practically identical.

Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    I assume drag shows? Is this really new ground we're breaking here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Fucking media man. I hate them so much most times. Do they even fucking care that they can get people killed?

Fuck man!

If anyone dies from this the reporter should be charged as an accomplice and the studio needs to be sued hard.
    I'm not even surprised anymore. It's like during the Paris bombing when people were uploading videos of the Special Forces sneaking in. People are stupid and/or value views on their site/videos more than the safety of the innocents and police.

Deleted
    ^ Spot on, I thought about the same song from Electric Six :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    I would have uploaded this if I wasn't in my cell.

You're doing gods work son.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    American Gun control again..lol
    He didn't/doesn't actually need a gun to do anything if he's strapped up with a suicide vest. Just needs to detonate.

But yeah, gun control would have saved the day or something.

9 dead, 24 injured. Not 100% confirmed though.

Reddit live feed: https://www.reddit.com/live/x2tjnk7gg9wa