Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Is your realm dead?

I play on Outland-EU (Alliance) which is the highest pop realm in EU and it feels dead.. i can't even imagine medium and low pop servers..
    what about your realm?

Wait till Legion, it will be the Salvation of World of Warcraft. Legion will go in the history books as the synonym of Salvation.

It's probably because those that are still subscribed are the addicts. They already have max level characters of every class and sit around in their garrison playing the GUI game never going out in the world and when they do they fly miles above your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    It isn't dead but you can see rolling bushes from time to time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by topkekmate View Post
    I play on Outland-EU (Alliance) which is the highest pop realm in EU and it feels dead.. i can't even imagine medium and low pop servers..
    what about your realm?
    Outland realm isnt dead. People are staying in capital citys or in farmville

Quote Originally Posted by Raptar View Post
    Wait till Legion, it will be the Salvation of World of Warcraft. Legion will go in the history books as the synonym of Salvation.
    Haha, yeah keep believe in that mate! Its gonna be like the last 2-3 expansions, a solid sub boost for a few months, then back to 0.

Auchindoun/Dunemaul/Jaedenar - EU (Connected)

All dead!

Argent Dawn EU - not dead
    Silvermoon EU - not dead, people are just sitting in garrison/citys atm, waiting for raids.

Deleted
    Frostmane EU is also pretty dead.

If a realm is still listed as high population, then it is anything but dead, there is still plenty people on there to keep this population marker up. Otherwise it would go to medium or low.

So maybe you should define your definition of "dead".

I assume you mean the opposite of live and vibrant. You have to understand that WoW is not a game like FFXIV for example where people are constantly moving around and the cities are packed with people. A lot of things in WoW can be accomplished with menus and queues and a lot of time is spent in your own personal instance. The servers are full with people but the cities and the world are empty, this doesn't make them dead.

Deleted
    Most of the EU realms are dead. About 10-15 of the bigger ones are sort of alive. The rest of the 80-or so smaller servers have been dead for a good while.
    But that's more or less normal at this point of the expac cycle, I guess.

And it's not like you've seen any people during WoD anyway, since everyone has been sitting in their Garrisons..
    Last edited by mmoc53950756e3; 2016-06-12 at 10:14 AM.

Nah Aegwynn-EU is pretty alive... but then again, it's fucking Aegwynn, where half of the german speaking world plays

One of them was. Transferred off it asap.

Ragnaros-EU is not even close to being dead.

Even the tumbleweeds don't roll through /2 at this point... just the 2 irlmoney boostservice spambots pinging in the darkness every 60 sec in the thundering silence.

Wow. if you think Outland is dead you should try some of the other realms any maybe gain some perspective.

Deleted
    How do you measure if a server is dead?

I play on Nordrassil-EU, and apart from vanilla WoW it has never been the most active server. Sure it feels quiet now, but i think that is mainly due to most highlevel people sitting in their garrison and it being end-of-expansion and summer.
    It doesn't even matter that much nowadays because 24 hours per day i can find stuff to do on the premade groupfinder or openraid, thanks to crossrealm stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by coocoo View Post
    Even the tumbleweeds don't roll through /2 at this point... just the 2 irlmoney boostservice spambots pinging in the darkness every 60 sec in the thundering silence.
    Be thankful for the spambots... it's so lonely without them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone from a High populated server complaining about population issues ? Wait for Legion and you'll have the nice message "login qeues are full, average wait time X" again.
    It's getting more silly by the day here.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".