1 1.49%

1 1.49%

3 4.48%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[GAME] Rate The Character /10! NOMINEE Day #44: Moira Thaurissan

Rules:

- One random character to be polled every day, by rolling the dice. There is no predetermined list of names, so ANY character in the Warcraft universe could appear at any given day.
    - Characters need 5 nominations to make it to the next poll. Meaning, any given character to get 5 unique nominations will be due the next day instead of picking a random character.
    - If a character has two incarnations, both from the main and alternative universes, then the poll will be referring to both versions simultaneously.
    - Every ten days, we will have a major character up, instead of a random! This will serve the purpose of giving you guys something to look forward to for sticking around. Meaning, Days #10,20,30... etc will be guaranteed to have a big name showing. This doesn't mean they won't appear in random days though, nor that you should stop nominating them if you want to see them sooner.
    Nominations Rules Update - 9/6/2016

* Players are limited to only one nomination per topic per user. You can still nominate a new character every single day once if you want.
    * Any nominated character that remains at either 1/5 or 2/5 nomination for five days will be dropped off the nominations list. Everyday, a character with either a 1/5 or 2/5 nomination will receive an exclamation mark (!). Once a character receives five marks, they will be dropped.
    * If a character qualified from 1/5 to 2/5, their exclamation mark (!) counter will reset, meaning they get to stay five additional days on 2/5 even if they were previously on 4 x (!) at 1/5, before being dropped.
    * Any character to get 3/5 nominations can NOT be dropped off the list under any circumstances.
    * The Game Master preserves the right to decline any nomination without justifying the reason, although one will be presented for most cases. The Game Master can't denominate or reduce the amount of nominations any character receives under any circumstances.
    * The Game Master can not nominate any new characters, or endorse any already existing characters with an extra nomination.

Today's Character: Moira Thaurissan

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Moira_Thaurissan

Have fun voting, everyone! And don't forget to place your nominations as well!

Ranking:

Day #34: Khadgar - 8.77/10 (80 votes)
    Day #10: Arthas Menethil - 8.71/10 (52 votes)
    Day #21: Gul'dan - 8.65/10 (57 votes)
    Day #33: Medivh - 8.48/10 (56 votes)
    Day #06: Varok Saurfang - 8.11/10 (37 votes)
    Day #07: Daval Prestor - 8.05/10 (20 votes)
    Day #35: Lei Shen - 8.01/10 (67 votes)
    Day #17: Cairne Bloodhoof - 7.98/10 (42 votes)
    Day #01: Anduin Lothar - 7.90/10 (31 votes)
    Day #20: Illidan Stormrage - 7.77/10 (63 votes)
    Day #23: Ner'zhul - 7.76/10 (59 votes)
    Day #26: Kel'Thuzad - 7.75/10 (62 votes)
    Day #28: Anub'arak - 7.64/10 (50 votes)
    Day #37: Kael'thas Sunstrider - 7.55/10 (66 votes)
    Day #32: Rexxar - 7.4/10 (63 votes)
    Day #25: Bolvar Fordragon - 7.34/10 (61 votes)
    Day #36: Varian Wrynn - 7.05/10 (67 votes)
    Day #08: Fandral Staghelm - 7.04/10 (23 votes)
    Day #43: Malfurion Stormrage - 6.93/10 (73 votes)
    Day #16: Chen Stormstout - 6.92/10 (39 votes)
    Day #04: Cho'gall - 6.88/10 (34 votes)
    Day #40: Thrall - 6.75/10 (83 votes)
    Day #27: Sylvanas Windrunner 6.74/10 (93 votes)
    Day #13: Wrathion - 6.68/10 (40 votes)
    Day #05: Liadrin - 6.64/10 (36 votes)
    Day #39: Archimonde - 6.58/10 (81 votes)
    Day #42: Lor'themar Theron - 6.49/10 (94 votes)
    Day #30: Azshara - 6.32/10 (75 votes)
    Day #38: Magatha Grimtotem - 6.27/10 (55 votes)
    Day #19: Rokhan - 6.15/10 (38 votes)
    Day #41: Nathanos Blightcaller - 6.1/10 (70 votes)
    Day #03: Maiev Shadowsong - 6.09/10 (33 votes)
    Day #22: Jaina Proudmoore - 6.04/10 (66 votes)
    Day #14: Johnny Awesome - 6.03/10 (37 votes)
    Day #12: Genn Greymane - 6.02/10 (54 votes)
    Day #11: Baine Bloodhoof - 6/10 (43 votes)
    Day #31: Shandris Feathermoon - 5.86/10 (57 votes)
    Day #15: Garona Halforcen - 5.8/10 (25 votes)
    Day #00: Kalecgos - 5.74/10 (31 votes)
    Day #18: Alleria Windrunner - 5.73/10 (40 votes)
    Day #29: Vol'jin - 5.4/10 (82 votes)
    Day #02: Velen - 5.39/10 (23 votes)
    Day #09: Lilian Voss - 4.64/10 (33 votes)
    Day #24: Med'an - 2.37/10 (70 votes)

Nominations:

Qualified to Day #45: Zul'jin - 5/5 (DarklingThrush. Terongor, Narathiel, Zulkhan , My User Name)
    Qualified to Day #46: Tyrande Whisperwind - 5/5 (Snowraven, DemonHunter18, Enthralled, Roudene, Arafal123)
    Qualified to Day #47: Alextrasza - 5/5 (ReVnx, Azirra, Enthralled, DemonHunter18, Lemonpartyfan)
    Qualified to Day #48: Daelin Proudmoore - 5/5 (Graden, Kalecgos the Spellweaver, Littlepwny, Snowraven, DemonHunter18)
    Qualified to Day #49: Elune - 5/5 (Sinraye, Snowraven, DemonHunter18, Zulkhan, Enthralled)
    Qualified to Day #51: Yogg-Saron - 5/5 (Snowraven, Crawclaw, Lemonpartyfan, Lycanhero, Thrif)
    Qualified to Day #52: Garrosh Hellscream - 5/5 (Melsiren, Enthralled, Soulwind, littleman40, True Horde)
    Qualified to Day #53: Orgrim Doomhammer - 5/5 (Soulwind, Crawclaw, Zulkhan, Arrashi, Rathbourne)
    Qualified to Day #54: Magni Bronzebeard - 5/5 (Humbugged, Snowraven, Kalecgos the Spellweaver, Iconja, Xiu the Timewanderer)
    Qualified to Day #55: Vereesa Windrunner - 5/5 (Zulkhan, Melsiren, Enthralled, DemonHunter18, Amaterasu65)
    Qualified to Day #56: Vashj - 5/5 (Sinraye, Snowraven, Enthralled, Crawclaw, devven9)
    Qualified to Day #57: Millhouse Manastorm - 5/5 (BAMyouhaveaids, Lemonpartyfan, Smallfruitbat, Captain Douchebag)
    Qualified to Day #58: Moroes - 5/5 (Raiju, Smallfruitbat, Xiu the Timewanderer, devven9, Lemonpartyfan)
    Qualified to Day #59: Tirion Fordring - 5/5 (TheramoreIsTheBomb, Zulkhan, Melsiren, Project 501D13R, Arafal123)
    Qualified to Day #61: Yrel - 5/5 (Snowraven, Soulwind, Flurryfang, Smallfruitbat, Xiu the Timewanderer)
    Qualified to Day #62: Maraad - 5/5 (DarklingThrush, Snowraven, Kelthos, Rathbourne, DemonHunter18)
    Qualified to Day #63: Uther - 5/5 (McNeil, Snowraven, Lemonpartyfan, Soulwind, Xiu the Timewanderer)
    Qualified to Day #64: Sinestra - 5/5 (OIS, Kalecgos the Spellweaver, Crawclaw, DemonHunter18, Mari of Myth)
    Qualified to Day #65: Brann Bronzebeard - 5/5 (Soulwind, IgnisVenom, Arafal123, DarklingThrush, Enthralled)
    Qualified to Day #66: Kil'Jaeden - 5/5 (Friendlyimmolation, littleman40, Rathbourne, DemonHunter18, Roudene)
    Qualified to Day #67: Ysera - 5/5 (Sinraye, Snowraven, Smallfruitbat, TheMineKnight, devven9)
    Qualified to Day #68: Malygos - 5/5 (Enthralled, devven9, Crawclaw, Xiu the Timewanderer, Combatbulter)
    Qualified to Day #69: Taretha Foxton - 5/5 (Friendlyimmolation, Greenpro, Snowraven, Smallfruitbat, Xiu the Timewanderer)
    Qualified to Day #71: Muradin Bronzebeard - 5/5 (Enthralled, Sinraye, Snowraven, Smallfruitbat, Rathbourne)
    Qualified to Day #72: Edwin VanCleef - 5/5 (Melsiren, Soulwind, Snowraven, Xiu the Timewanderer, Darchow)
    Qualified to Day #73: Jarod Shadowsong - 5/5 (Lycanhero, Sinraye, Enthralled, Snowraven, DemonHunter18)
    Qualified to Day #74: Sargeras - 5/5 (jasontheking1234, Rathbourne, Soulwind, DemonHunter18, Arafal123)
    Qualified to Day #75: Sally Whitemane - 5/5 (Zanjin, Sinraye, Snowraven, McNeil, Enthralled)
    Qualified to Day #76: Nozdormu - 5/5 (Mari of Myth, Melsiren, Enthralled, Soulwind, Lycanhero)
    Qualified to Day #77: Valeera Sanguinar - 5/5 (Roudene, Sinraye, TheMineKnight, Lycanhero, Enthralled)
    Qualified to Day #78: Mal'Ganis - 5/5 (Sinraye, Snowraven, Crawclaw, McNeil, Xiu the Timewanderer)
    Qualified to Day #79: Darius Crowley - 5/5 (Flurryfang, Warcrafting, Xiu the Timewanderer, Enthralled, Arafal123)
    Qualified to Day #81: Putress - 5/5 (Friendlyimmolation, Roudene, Sinraye, Terongore, Rathbourne)
    Qualified to Day #82: Akama - 5/5 (Roudene, Smallfruitbat, Melsiren, devven9, Snowraven)
    Qualified to Day #83: Nobundo - 5/5 (Snowraven, Mari of Myth, devven9, Roudene, Nirathiel)
    Qualified to Day #84: Drek'thar - 5/5 (Snowraven, Soulwind, Smallfruitbat, Forde, DemonHunter18)

Neptulon - 4/5 (Lycanhero, Roudene, Flurryfang, DemonHunter18)
    Falstad Wildhammer - 4/5 (devven9, Snowraven, IgnisVenom, Enthralled)
    Rhonin - 4/5 (Enthralled, Smallfruitbat, Arafal123, Roudene)

Teron Gorefiend - 3/5 (Terongor, Lemonpartyfan, Enthralled)
    Jastor Gallywix - 3/5 (TheCount, BAMyouhaveaids, Crawclaw)
    Katrana Prestor - 3/5 (Lemonpartyfan, OIS, Xiu the Timewanderer)
    Halduron Brightwing - 3/5 (Lycanhero, Sinraye, Roudene)
    Gruul - 3/5 (Roudene, Lemonpartyfan, Lycanhero)
    Thassarian - 3/5 (DarklingThrush, Roudene, devven9)
    Darion Mograine - 3/5 (Sinraye, Arafal123, TheMineKnight)
    Phaoris - 3/5 (Roudene, Crawclaw, Lycanhero)
    Vincent Godfrey - 3/5 (TheramoreIsTheBomb, Terongor, Magnagarde)

Nagrim - 2/5 (TheMineKnight, Xiu the Timewanderer) !
    Alexandros Morgraine - 2/5 (Nirathiel, Sinraye) !!
    Grommash Hellscream - 2/5 (McNeil, Friendlyimmolation) !!!
    Thoras Trollbane - 1/5 (Zanjin) !!
    Harrison Jones - 1/5 (Roudene) !!
    Vaneesa VanCleef - 1/5 (Snowraven) !
    Taylor - 1/5 (Soulwind) !
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-06-12 at 11:18 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    5/10
    she never really interested me that much.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    2/10 she (and all dwarf women) looks like potato. There is a reason why dwarves should keep their women hidden.

I nominate Guy from Hatred.

Deleted
    8/10 simply on the account of being one of the most controversial characters in the franchise. She interests me greatly.

I'll skip this one.

9 because one of the better developed woman in WoW and one of the first i nominated

let's get Rhonin a spot

7+ Year Old Account
    nominating...

C'thun!

Formerly known as Arafal

7/10
    Started as SW meme and ended a bit more interesting
    I THINK SHE has huge potential

7/10

She was a damsel in distress, but then it turned out she knew what she was doing, and now she may manage to unite the dwarven clans.

I nominate Victor Nefarius.

Deleted
    5/10 Blizzard could develop her but seems scared of doing so.

I'm making Onyxia climb higher today.

Deleted
    ooooo! Zul'jin next... Now that ought to be interesting.

By the way, I think the list needs fixing to remain consistent. Isn't (or wasn't) Sintharia her human form name?
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-06-12 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    ooooo! Zul'jin next... Now that ought to be interesting.

By the way, I think the list needs fixing to remain consistent. Isn't (or wasn't) Sintharia her human form name?
    Who? Sinestra?

Sintharia is her real name, like Neltharion, Sinestra is both her "badass" name and her human name.

Deleted
    Sticking with Sinestra then :V

And by "human form" I meant "humanoid form" because as far as I am aware she usually takes an elven guise.

Deleted
    By the way - we're having 80+ votes on some days (recently we broke a new record @ Lor'themar's day) but only a few of us comment and place nominations. Don't be shy - I want to read reasonings behind your votes!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    By the way - we're having 80+ votes on some days (recently we broke a new record @ Lor'themar's day) but only a few of us comment and place nominations. Don't be shy - I want to read reasonings behind your votes!
    We have the more frequent people, and we have the less frequent people.

And I bet you that we have some people who are voting on more than one account, but this is a fact I have to accept and live with, considering I have nothing that I can do to control it, unless I caught some obvious cheating attempt like what happened during Jamaica National Day #29.

Overall, we have a healthy amount of participants enough for me to consider running this, and it is all fun and game after all. Of course, much more discussion is always welcome; some Days topics are much more fun than the others for the capacity of discussion they produce.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-06-12 at 10:48 AM.

Grommash Hellscream - 1/5 (McNeil, Friendlyimmolation) !!!
    I was never really good at math, but, this doesn't seem right.

Deleted
    7/10

Good character in books, fell in love with some guy who could be her dad, her actual dad got mad, she was like "don't tell me what to do dad!" and buggered off (eh, teenagers) and had a baby. Then, when her dad got struck with illness, she returned to lead his mansion, keeping all the servants there, imprisoned, including this boy from another family and then his dad comes and threatens to kill her if she doesn't take immigrant workers from other lands. Good soap opera... wait, what was I talking about?

Anyway, after all that scheming, she reminded me of Magatha Grimtotem. and then she goes and is like "well guys, I got what I wanted, now I'll be super pro-Alliance and help this guy who wanted to murder me!" - and then her character made no sense to me anymore. On the other hand, none of the High King trials made sense.
    Besides that, she hasn't done anything, it wasn't her who united the dwarves, it isn't her that's keeping them together. She's no longer scheming.

Nominating Darion Mograine.

Nominating Neptulon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    I was never really good at math, but, this doesn't seem right.
    Yes, it really doesn't. As a Chief of Accounting I find that odd. Thanks for pointing this out! Just a typing error.

Fixing!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    7/10

Good character in books, fell in love with some guy who could be her dad, her actual dad got mad, she was like "don't tell me what to do dad!" and buggered off (eh, teenagers) and had a baby. Then, when her dad got struck with illness, she returned to lead his mansion, keeping all the servants there, imprisoned, including this boy from another family and then his dad comes and threatens to kill her if she doesn't take immigrant workers from other lands. Good soap opera... wait, what was I talking about?

Anyway, after all that scheming, she reminded me of Magatha Grimtotem. and then she goes and is like "well guys, I got what I wanted, now I'll be super pro-Alliance and help this guy who wanted to murder me!" - and then her character made no sense to me anymore. On the other hand, none of the High King trials made sense.
    Besides that, she hasn't done anything, it wasn't her who united the dwarves, it isn't her that's keeping them together. She's no longer scheming.
    Great summation there.
    I did love it back before we knew what was going on, when she was up there next to Emperor Thaurissan like Princess Leia to Jabba the Hutt and we thought we were rescuing her until it turned out she that she was there by choice. LIKE WTF, MOIRA?
    7/10. Make Moira great again, Blizzard.

Nominating Nazgrim for the save.