15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I can't fathom how people can stand doing 30 leves. :X
    you're not actually doing the leves, if you're doing the vilekin method. you're just initiating, looking around for a chest, and then abandoning it to reinitiate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Takes 1 minute or maybe less to scour the area once you know the general area of the chests for a specific leve. Then you just as Kaelwryn said, initiate, abandon, reinitiate, repeat.

yea just set item names to bright red and you barely have to look

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Takes 1 minute or maybe less to scour the area once you know the general area of the chests for a specific leve. Then you just as Kaelwryn said, initiate, abandon, reinitiate, repeat.
    Okay. Thanks for explaining.

Anyhow, I see no need to obsess over the sands right now.
    The Soul Crystals for 300 esos seem to be the time consuming part of the equation.

Got my first crafter to 60 and wrote a macro for guaranteed 5000-7000 quality items and one button click each.

Time to make a shit load of leather.

after wasting hours farming it in churning mists because the price on the market is insane, of course. -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Got my first crafter to 60..
    Nice, gratz - I'm getting Armorer 55 tomorrow.

And might drink up another Fantasia. Been three months already since last purchase.

15+ Year Old Account
    i went back to miqo'te for a bit, but I've become far too attached to my Au Ra. Just don't like the way my character looks as miqo'te anymore :\ (though I guess that's a good thing, no more fantasias!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    i went back to miqo'te for a bit, but I've become far too attached to my Au Ra. Just don't like the way my character looks as miqo'te anymore :\ (though I guess that's a good thing, no more fantasias!)
    I've been completely stuck for last 3 days while debating whether to stay or change - haven't been able to do anything outside of completing those Moogle-dailies for easy crafting exp and then either AFK or log out. If I'm not happy how my character looks, playing becomes extremely hard.

When I look at my Miqo'te, I feel like changing - but when I look at my Au Ra, I feel like keeping it that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh.
    I guess s/o needs to feed the Mogry store.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Nice, gratz - I'm getting Armorer 55 tomorrow.

And might drink up another Fantasia. Been three months already since last purchase.
    Alcoholic Fantasia anonymous. >.>

I know we've just had 3.3 but I want 3.4!

More MSQ's please!

15+ Year Old Account
    ok tried the vilekin farm method and after 100 leves had 27 amber not half bad.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Okay. Thanks for explaining.

Anyhow, I see no need to obsess over the sands right now.
    The Soul Crystals for 300 esos seem to be the time consuming part of the equation.
    idk my thinking was to drop all my leves now so i can let them refill while i collect those umbrites.

also im obsessed with SMN right now

Deleted
    Was planning on coming back now in 3.3, however Im unable to log on to the game (my account is being temp. disabled and I should check my hotmail to activate it again. Sometihng about someone trying to logon to my account before)

Problem is, the hotmail i used for this account (way back when the original ff 14 launched) is long gone, hacked and dead so i cant activate it.

Seeing as I have 3 60s and a 56, I have NO desire to start all over again. Way too much time spent.

So my question is, is this fixable my contacting support tomorrow? By sending a copy of my leg/id or whatever?

Feeling kinda bummed and gutted if its lost :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goeres View Post
    So my question is, is this fixable my contacting support tomorrow? By sending a copy of my leg/id or whatever?

Feeling kinda bummed and gutted if its lost :/
    You should definitely give it a try.

It should be possible to transfer the account to a new E-mail address.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    ok tried the vilekin farm method and after 100 leves had 27 amber not half bad.
    I got 24 from mine, and I'm just keeping that leve in my journal to do again when my allowances refill. At the very least, now I know how easy they are to get, so once this step of the relic is done, I can get those 2 orchestrion rolls easy enough... so long as they don't nerf it anyway.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    I got 24 from mine, and I'm just keeping that leve in my journal to do again when my allowances refill. At the very least, now I know how easy they are to get, so once this step of the relic is done, I can get those 2 orchestrion rolls easy enough... so long as they don't nerf it anyway.
    After getting the amber moonstones and with my saved up blue scrips I have enough items for 47 sand when I actually get to the current step (will more then likely have a lot more when I get there)

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Just did Nidhogg. What a beastly fight from a healers PoV.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    After getting the amber moonstones and with my saved up blue scrips I have enough items for 47 sand when I actually get to the current step (will more then likely have a lot more when I get there)
    If I remember correctly, if you get 0 bonus procs it'll require 80 sand total.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just did Nidhogg. What a beastly fight from a healers PoV.
    I kinda got forced to do nidhogg by the trial roulette even though I hadn't cleared it yet the roulette decided it was time and threw me in unprepared though its actually a nicely done fight.