Page 5 of 297 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    I'm more or less talking about the comment section under the videos.
    You read those? Rofl.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

I'm pro gun. However, if I could take 100% of all guns and melt them down, I would. I'm sick of faggots (not gay people) being empowerd by a fire arm. Most mass shooters a little birches that would get curb stomped if they stepped out of place.

Anyway, we can't do that. Only decent people would oblige. The nuts ( the take er jobs types) and criminals would keep their guns. So we'd ha e the same issue we have now. It would take decades to get them all.

So I don't know what to do. All the legislation about gun laws won't do dick since they are designed to make people feel safe and not actually be safe.

I wish I could turn back time and assassinate anyone trying to invent gunpowder. Sword and shield until the world ends is my style.

Deleted
    Most likely a Trump voter.

Isn't it time for a single thread for these.

No-one wants to do anything about it, Americans are happy with the cost of owning guns - so lets just have a laugh and a prayer and move on.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    If only someone in the club would have a gun. Then that person could prevent more innocent people dying.
    Trump will say something like that right?
    is that not true? if you were at a public event and you come out of the bathroom to see a guy with a rifle firing into a crowd with his back turned to you, wouldnt you like to have a pistol at your side to just end it?
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    Most likely a Trump voter.
    If he is pro Hillary, how will you spin that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    is that not true? if you were at a public event and you come out of the bathroom to see a guy with a rifle firing into a crowd with his back turned to you, wouldnt you like to have a pistol at your side to just end it?
    Sad thing is you'd probably get arrested and sued for murder.
    Love these laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    I'm pro gun. However, if I could take 100% of all guns and melt them down, I would. I'm sick of faggots (not gay people) being empowerd by a fire arm. Most mass shooters a little birches that would get curb stomped if they stepped out of place.

Anyway, we can't do that. Only decent people would oblige. The nuts ( the take er jobs types) and criminals would keep their guns. So we'd ha e the same issue we have now. It would take decades to get them all.

So I don't know what to do. All the legislation about gun laws won't do dick since they are designed to make people feel safe and not actually be safe.

I wish I could turn back time and assassinate anyone trying to invent gunpowder. Sword and shield until the world ends is my style.
    I think you're the first pro gun guy who I would buy a drink and have a talk with about gun laws.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    These clubs aren't usually well lit. Good luck locating the shooter among a panic riot. You'd do more harm than good.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

#NotAllMuslims

Looks like Trump just won the gay vote. Aka Commiefornia will go red in my lifetime

Feels good lads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    These clubs aren't usually well lit. Good luck locating the shooter among a panic riot. You'd do more harm than good.
    Not to mention all the people thinking you are the shooter, and that the other people who are shooting the shooter are also the shooter etc etc.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    9 dead, 24 injured. Not 100% confirmed though.

Reddit live feed: https://www.reddit.com/live/x2tjnk7gg9wa
    FBI are saying something different than the shooter being a white Nazi supporter.
    from the reddit feed:

Shooter well prepared and not from area
    FBI confirms that there are -some- indications it is related to radical Islamic ideology
    at least 30 people rescued during breach
    9 officers involved and engaged with shooter. One officer was wounded. His Kevlar helmet saved his life. Injury to Eye.

"around" 20 dead

FBI states no indication of further threats to Orlando or Elsewhere.

FBI investigating as act of terrorism

Shootout started at 0200hrs with officer working at the club. Suspect fled inside, taking hostages.
    At 0500 SWAT moved in to rescue hostages killing suspect in process. Suspect confirmed to have "device" on person along with handgun and assault rifle. EOD (bomb squad) still working scene to clear / disarm device.
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well its officially classified as a terrorist attack. Just don't know if it's domestic or not.

Would be alot more dead if he set of his suicide vest that he supposedly had on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has nothing to do with Gun Control. Has everything to do with Mental health. You'll see. Keep watching the reports. At some time or another they will report (the gunman is on X medication from X doctor, bla bla bla). That is how these things always start.

Shooter is dead, they say 9 others dead with many wounded.

On reddit a guy was saying he was next door to the place. Someone told him to hide in the bath tub cause it would protect him from bullets, something he used to do as a kid cause he lived in a bad neighborhood with lots of gunfire at night. Crazy.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Phantombeard View Post
    Has nothing to do with Gun Contro
    Of course it has to do with gun control ... that's an established fact.

However - the US has decided that the price of having stupid gun laws is acceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantombeard View Post
    Has nothing to do with Gun Control. Has everything to do with Mental health. You'll see. Keep watching the reports. At some time or another they will report (the gunman is on X medication from X doctor, bla bla bla). That is how these things always start.
    Ehh no. Terrorist attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I think you're the first pro gun guy who I would buy a drink and have a talk with about gun laws.

- - - Updated - - -

Better than not doing anything, and im not talking shooting across the club to hit him, itd only be worth if you had the perfect shot. Still could save lives.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Notchris View Post
    He didn't/doesn't actually need a gun to do anything if he's strapped up with a suicide vest. Just needs to detonate.

But yeah, gun control would have saved the day or something.
    What if he drove a car into a crowd? I guess we need automobile control!

BTW. while it's fairly obvious that attacking a gay bar because of the clientèle as opposed as the zoning code is a form of terrorism in any case, it goes without saying that people should wait to see who is the gunman....

And about the gun to save people inside, there are two options.

1)You are a former/current police/military professional. Then your help is priceless
    2)You are someone who goes at the shooting range and might as well be a little hammered 'cause you are in bar You are not going to help.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-06-12 at 11:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    FBI confirms that there are -some- indications it is related to radical Islamic ideology
    If this is true, the only thing I can say is "Shit, meet the fan".