Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    The GOP relationship with people in the military is akin to babies in utero. They love to scream about how much they love you, but once you're out they don't give a fuck.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Telomerase View Post
    Except that we have isotopic evidence already, so...
    No we don't.

Carbon Dioxide is a trace gas that amounts to a total of 0.038% of the atmosphere, which about 25% of that is from humans.
    There is no evidence that such a small number has any impact whatsoever on the weather.

It is a red herring, the weather is changing due to electromagnetism.
    This youtube channel covers a great deal about the accelerating magnetic poles. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5e...cpyGpRw/videos

It is a interesting watch, with video proof from scientists who has traveled to the magnetic north pole and measured it's movement.

And remember, Greenland got it's name for a reason.
    They have also found tropical dinosaur and plant fossils in both Siberia and Greenland that show's that even those places has once been warm.

Considering we have only started measuring the weather the nearest 100 years or so, it is fallicious to believe that the changing weather has anything to do with humans.

Cavemen's farts made Greenland frozen?
    Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2016-06-12 at 11:32 AM.

I feel like Hillary wrote that letter in the op. First of all, I don't consider Trump racist because he wants to build a wall to protect our border and he wants a responsible immigration policy. That is just.... crazy. Second, the letter claims that Trump "mocks a reporter" so why wouldn't he mock a wounded vet? That makes no sense. How do you connect a reporter to a man/women that sustained serious injuries defending their country? There is no comparison, at all. They aren't even on the same planet. I give to the wounded warriors every year. I have never given a dollar to a reporter. No veteran would compare a reporter to a wounded warrior. There is no comparison.

Futhermore, the name calling ("school yard bully" etc) is typical left/dem tactics. They do it all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    No we don't.

Carbon Dioxide is a trace gas that amounts to a total of 0.038% of the atmosphere, which about 25% of that is from humans.
    There is no evidence that such a small number has any impact whatsoever on the weather.

It is a red herring, the weather is changing due to magnetism.
    Without getting too technical, they aren't really comparing CO2 to non CO2. They are comparing CO2 with Carbon isotope 14 to CO2 with carbon isotope 12. Comparing carbon isotopes ratios is a scientifically accepted proxy for climate. Talking about C-12 and C-14 ratios as well as isotopes, etc. Would alienate most people so they just talk about CO2 to simplify it.

In truth, it doesn't even matter what is causing climate change. Just look at any graph of average temps since the 1800's and you will see clearly how the climate is changing. It is changing, it doesn't matter why. Even if (for argument's sake) it is not our fault, if we can mitigate some of it- why not change our ways to create a better environment for ourselves?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Without getting too technical, they aren't really comparing CO2 to non CO2. They are comparing CO2 with Carbon isotope 14 to CO2 with carbon isotope 12. Comparing carbon isotopes ratios is a scientifically accepted proxy for climate. Talking about C-12 and C-14 ratios as well as isotopes, etc. Would alienate most people so they just talk about CO2 to simplify it.

In truth, it doesn't even matter what is causing climate change. Just look at any graph of average temps since the 1800's and you will see clearly how the climate is changing. It is changing, it doesn't matter why. Even if (for argument's sake) it is not our fault, if we can mitigate some of it- why not change our ways to create a better environment for ourselves?
    Carbon ratios has always varied, fossils and digs has found out that the planet has had a much higher carbon concentration at times.
    The 1600ties was called the little ice age, where the climate was significantly colder. Climate changes. We haven't measured it long enough to come to any concrete conclusion.

And change our ways? Like importing a ton of trash people from the middle east who litters everywhere?
    I rather not have to pay for something i don't believe in, those people who want carbon tax should ofc have it, but don't steal money from citizens who disagree with your opinions.

We are hard pressed to complete with China already, even more regulations that decrease profit will only harm our countries even further, bringing the economy further into recession and a bad economy usually means disorder and corruption. Which is not exactly the best terms for less littering and pollution.

The ways they want to change it is insane, for example now they want to build more nuclear power plants because their supposedly *green*
    We just had a catastrophe at a unpreceeded magnitute in Fukushima where it is still leaking out radioactive isotopes polluding the seas and will continue to do so for many generations. Who the hell knows where the melted nuclear fuel is now, probably all the way down in the ground water, spewing out extremely dangerous particles.

Leukemia is massively increasing among japanese children, Japan is "#¤% because they wanted *green* energy.
    Im all for green renewable energy and less pollution, if only for the fact that it contributes to a overall cleaner world with less plastics, pollution and other ugly things that greatly harm the wildlife, certain species like frogs are highly affected by unclean atmosphere.

But putting in carbon tax?, that's not the way to do it.

The weather will only get worse, the magnetic poles are accelerating at a downright scary phase.
    Money should go towards protecting costal cities and cities at or near fault lines, not trying to decrease carbon emissions, it is a drop in the ocean and very costly.
    Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2016-06-12 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    Carbon ratios has always varied, fossils and digs has found out that the planet has had a much higher carbon concentration at times.
    The 1600ties was called the little ice age, where the climate was significantly colder. Climate changes. We haven't measured it long enough to come to any concrete conclusion.

And change our ways? Like importing a ton of trash people from the middle east who litters everywhere?
    I rather not have to pay for something i don't believe in, those people who want carbon tax should ofc have it, but don't steal money from citizens who disagree with your opinions.

We are hard pressed to complete with China already, even more regulations that decrease profit will only harm our countries even further, bringing the economy further into recession and a bad economy usually means disorder and corruption. Which is not exactly the best terms for less littering and pollution.

The ways they want to change it is insane, for example now they want to build more nuclear power plants because their supposedly *green*
    We just had a catastrophe at a unpreceeded magnitute in Fukushima where it is still leaking out radioactive isotopes polluding the seas and will continue to do so for many generations. Who the hell knows where the melted nuclear fuel is now, probably all the way down in the ground water, spewing out extremely dangerous particles.

Leukemia is massively increasing among japanese children, Japan is "#¤% because they wanted *green* energy.
    Im all for green renewable energy and less pollution, if only for the fact that it contributes to a overall cleaner world with less plastics, pollution and other ugly things that greatly harm the wildlife, certain species like frogs are highly affected by unclean atmosphere.

But putting in carbon tax?, that's not the way to do it.

The weather will only get worse, the magnetic poles are accelerating at a downright scary phase.
    Money should go towards protecting costal cities and cities at or near fault lines, not trying to decrease carbon emissions, it is a drop in the ocean and very costly.
    By changing our ways, I didn't mean a "carbon tax (it was never even mentioned in my post)," I meant little things- unplugging that charger, shutting lights in rooms you are not in- changes like that.

I love how people are so completely unable to control themselves that they bring out (inexistant or nearly) migrants from the Middle East who allegedly leave litter ''as polluters''....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Thank you for admitting it's bullshit. If he believed it was true he should have pressed for recusal. He won't because he knows if he does his is going to be sanctioned for it because it's a lie. And how did his campaign do when he went on this bigoted jag? His polling numbers went down across the board and GOP leaders were calling his comments racist and a disgrace. That is certainly a winner move on his part.

Oh and Trumps racism was raised before he going into the 2016 race? Step out of the bubble. http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-racist-meme/
    Just wondering: why has everyone ignored this post? It felt like a good point but its been brushed aside like it was meaningless....

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    This guy has a face that was destroyed, I don't think he can be objective at this point. His wife is pretty hot also, a spicy Latina or middle easterner, cant tell.
    What did you do last page ? Ah, yes, calling in question the mental health of a poster. Yeah. Just saying.

Deleted
    By changing our ways, I didn't mean a "carbon tax (it was never even mentioned in my post)," I meant little things- unplugging that charger, shutting lights in rooms you are not in- changes like that.
    Fair enough, i completely agree to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, you refuse to debate him because he just ripped apart your bullshit argument because you are trying your fucking hardest to defend Trump.
    Not quite bub. I do my fair share of give and take. Trump isn't perfect and I openly acknowledge this. Wells is on the very short list of people I simply don't debate. If you're too far left OR right, you lose touch with reality and can't see any form of middle ground. It isn't worth my time. Was happy to discuss it with others, though.

I wasn't trying anything to defend him. I openly admitted the college stuff was sleezy, I only said there is merit to his belief that he may not have an impartial judgement due to the race. If you can't accept that as a possibility, you're just being blind and dumb. I get people hating Trump, but you don't have to become ignorant over it.

So let's put down the razor for a second, no need to get so edgy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I love how people are so completely unable to control themselves that they bring out (inexistant or nearly) migrants from the Middle East who allegedly leave litter ''as polluters''....
    My small town has been filled with migrants within just a year.
    They steal, are rude and cannot assimilate.
    A list of changes the town had to make within the year.

The local grocery had to get guards.

The swimming pool had to get new keys for the lockers as the migrants would not rent a key and would just use the same locker for all of them or would ask anybody they saw if they could get their key when they where done.

They refuse to follow hygiene rules at the swimming pool, taking a sauna with clothes on and even showering with clothes on.

There is litter everywhere on the streets now.

There's been 5 causes of violence at the asylum center the nearest year where police had to intervene.
    2 Girls so far have been raped by them.

They have infested the local gym, all not paying for themselves ofcourse, eventually they had to close down all entrances except the one with magnet key but the migrants who purchased a card still let everyone of them else in and they don't clean or pick up weights when their done.

A few weeks ago i saw a few of them trying to steal a bike next door.
    Everyone had to get locks for their bikes, before we did not have any problems with people stealing bikes.

During the night walking home i saw a mob them them yelling Allah Akhbar in the middle of the plaza.

There's constant brawls at the local put between migrants and natives.

So please, speak for yourself. I speak from experience, and those people are leeches who does not respect western culture or it's people.

So far all families with children has been nice, but the mobs of young men do not behave and should be exiled back to where they came from.
    I have not seen a migrant woman misbehave yet and neither their young children, it's always men aged 16-30 that are the problem.
    Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2016-06-12 at 02:18 PM.

Yes, but OP, why do you beat your wife?

7+ Year Old Account
    Futhermore, the name calling ("school yard bully" etc) is typical left/dem tactics. They do it all the time.
    /facepalm If that's how we determine who is typical left/Dem that would make Trump what?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

/facepalm If that's how we determine who is typical left/Dem that would make Trump what?
    Each side (left/right, dem/pub) has their little "buzz words" they like to call the other side. For instance: the right usually calls the left things like "unamerican." The left tends to use terms like "bully or racist" to describe someone on the right, etc. If you follow the back and forth enough, you start to learn the lingo each tends to use.

Huffingtonpost.

7+ Year Old Account
    Each side (left/right, dem/pub) has their little "buzz words" they like to call the other side. For instance: the right usually calls the left things like "unamerican." The left tends to use terms like "bully or racist" to describe someone on the right, etc. If you follow the back and forth enough, you start to learn the lingo each tends to use.
    Amusing. "name calling ("school yard bully" etc) is typical left/dem tactics". And now you acknowledge that both sides do it. And of course ignoring Trump doing it because it showed how stupid your previous comment was. Is it too much to ask you to be consistent?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You will love this one. Trump promised to donate his proceeds from Trump U to charity. He got 5 million. No evidence he gave a penny to charity.

Also:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...qadhafi-224203
    Damn, that is just sickening. I wouldn't be surprised if all of his money came from such scams, cons, and deceptions without ever earning a penny honestly.