Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    what's more difficult to do, organize 3+ people to attack and ult at the right time or have two people pick Toblerone and set up turrets with cross-fire?

people who want to win think like this. they dont just play random chars and rush headfirst over and over again. you sound really salty man. i know its annoying to deal with but this is how you win. what you should do is think of a counter and hope your team will play it and play it well. nothing is uncounterable in this game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    But an ultimate that counters 3 is rather good. And you don't need an ultimate to counter anyone of them alone. A Bastion is out of the game with a single Mei wall, a Pharah flying over and shooting a couple of rockets, or a Genji just rushing in with his Reflect on, to name a few.
    Torbjørn is even easier, just pick Widowmaker or Hanzo, and shoot the turret from far away, most likely you land a kill as well, as Torbjørn stands there next to his turret trying to fix it.

They are both bad heroes, that are easy to counter when you learn a thing or two about the maps/heroes.
    You snipe his turret and he'll build another in 6 seconds. No cooldown.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Maybe I was a little salty at the time when I made the post, indeed. But I will tell you this: if you were there with me that game - even if you were less salty - the same thoughts and feelings would have crossed your mind, maybe only for a second.

What I also wanted to state in my first post is that those turrets are just too OP. You can say that a Widowmaker or Hanzo can shut them down from a long range, but that was impossible from where they (the turrets) were standing. Like I already said: no matter which angle or range you chose, whenever you could see the turret it was able to hit you; it was impossible to escape from its range and then still seeing it. That's all fine and okay, but I think it isn't all fine and okay that they are doing so much damage. Remember a turret requires no skill or any mastering, it's a bot. A bot with too many health in this game. Keep the damage, nerf the health. Its ridiculous that a Widowmaker needs 2 shots for it, in that time the turret kills you.

The thing about the Bastion is just purely my opinion, so of course you can disagree with me and I'm not right. But I just think that people abuse the guy, I really start to associate him with noobness because of this. It is possible, it is a tactic, but I think standing on a payload or waiting oustide the spawnpoint in the beginning of a game is terrible naabish play. I'm not going to explain this any further, you just feel this and know what I mean, or not. Gladly I'm not alone in this opinion, Stylosa as example mentioned it in one of his videos.

However, with a team it's counterable indeed. Unfortunatly I didn't have it at that time :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    Then you snipe that one in one shot while he stands there, and kill him while you're at it. The tier 1 turret got no HP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raptar View Post
    Maybe I was a little salty at the time when I made the post, indeed. But I will tell you this: if you were there with me that game - even if you were less salty - the same thoughts and feelings would have crossed your mind, maybe only for a second.

What I also wanted to state in my first post is that those turrets are just too OP. You can say that a Widowmaker or Hanzo can shut them down from a long range, but that was impossible from where they (the turrets) were standing. Like I already said: no matter which angle or range you chose, whenever you could see the turret it was able to hit you; it was impossible to escape from its range and then still seeing it. That's all fine and okay, but I think it isn't all fine and okay that they are doing so much damage. Remember a turret requires no skill or any mastering, it's a bot. A bot with too many health in this game. Keep the damage, nerf the health. Its ridiculous that a Widowmaker needs 2 shots for it, in that time the turret kills you.

The thing about the Bastion is just purely my opinion, so of course you can disagree with me and I'm not right. But I just think that people abuse the guy, I really start to associate him with noobness because of this. It is possible, it is a tactic, but I think standing on a payload or waiting oustide the spawnpoint in the beginning of a game is terrible naabish play. I'm not going to explain this any further, you just feel this and know what I mean, or not. Gladly I'm not alone in this opinion, Stylosa as example mentioned it in one of his videos.

However, with a team it's counterable indeed. Unfortunatly I didn't have it at that time :P.
    What level are you? I remember back when I was around level 10-20, I thought Bastion as good. He really isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Not Blizzard's fault most people are too dumb to switch, if the enemy is going 6 Torbjorn it's ludicrious of you to expect you to win that on your own, the rest of the team have to be willing to follow along instead of running in with their Tracer b'coz "But she's on the box"

Deleted
    its funny our group encountered almost the identical setup at OP (they had a second bastion though) we got round it with 2 rynds and a couple of dps behind their shield fecking up the first turret, then both bastions and finally the last turret. took a bit of coordination on our part but we won

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny to me that all 3 positions are killable with a single d'va ult from a top of a roof of a building to the right from end point (where small medkit spawns). Derp. Also, junkrat lobbing grenades from exact same spot should hit bastion and turrent №2

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    You shoot Reinhardts barrier and he'll put it back on in 6 seconds. No cooldown. What's the point of shooting it, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raptar View Post
    Some games are just like that - people run into enemy team like into a solid wall and refuse to cooperate. I lost a game with 3 multi-kill self destruct sequences on a capping point - but my team still managed to die to soldier and mccree while i was chased away by genji

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    What level are you? I remember back when I was around level 10-20, I thought Bastion as good. He really isn't.
    He is good, but you have to spend a lot of time in recon mode to be effective
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post

He is good, but you have to spend a lot of time in recon mode to be effective
    He sure can be good in the right hands, when I play him (ever so rarely), I get more kills in Recon mode than sentry. The key is to move around a lot, not just sit there and wait to be flanked. Kill - move - kill - move. Also never ever reload as Bastion, just shift from Sentry to Recon mode, gues a lot faster

But when I read about people having problems with him, it seems it is people that run face into him when he sits there in his sentry mode.. And that is easy to counter, just flank and suprise the Bastion that most likely never moves.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingj56 View Post
    people who want to win think like this. they dont just play random chars and rush headfirst over and over again. you sound really salty man. i know its annoying to deal with but this is how you win. what you should do is think of a counter and hope your team will play it and play it well. nothing is uncounterable in this game
    Dealing with something like this can cost a massive chunk of time, and you're against the clock. I've played matches like this and even when you're winning them it is massively frustrating losing all that time to turret stomping. They're not in any way fun to deal with, and it's not nearly as rewarding as getting the player themselves. I can understand the saltiness.

And if nothing else, you can drop a D.va bomb on the bastion and turret 2, disrupts the entire team because they need to LoS.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3D0n View Post
    as far as i know, hanzo ult doesn't touch torbjorn turrets. saw multiple ults pass right through the turrets from head to tail, at the end of it it's still alive.
    I gues I was wrong then.
    Still doesn't seem all that hard to counter, honestly.

Deleted
    The problem is that countering this is not a one-man job, even with junkrat, destroying one turret and maybe the Torbjorn with it will be hard enough as it is, staying out of line of sight of the other turret and torb, and the bastion, not to mention the 3 other members of that team.
    You need cooperation with your other teammembers. If you are the only one that dares to go closer to the turrets while the rest of your team is hiding behind the corner it's going to be a big pain, as you can bet the other 3 of that turretteam will be around that platform, firing at anything that approaches their turretdefence.
    If I noticed anything in this game, when in a pug, there hardly ever is any communication, players also worry too much about their kill/death ration so they hide far away and seem to think that getting near a payload will kill them, it's also very hard to get anyone to switch to a better fitting or countering hero.
    I can see how many pugs will struggle on such a setup.
    You can be an amazing player but this setup, no way you can solo this, you need some degree of cooperation and communication with the team.

Get better
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.