Page 9 of 297 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Let's theorize a moment...
    It's about 1% of people with firearms preventing a crime... A crime, not a mass shooting
    Which is also a crime (checks law degree) yep, crime, mass shooting.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The lone wolf dude we got in Canada was named Martin Couture-Rouleau, which is as agressively French-Canadian as ''Angus Mac Scott'' is Scottish. He was born and lived in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, a place where ''ethnic groups'' means people from the next town.

He converted himself to Islam. He was an islamist terrorist who acted on ISIS behalf, but he was not in a network of any kind.
    He was one who did not change his name. It is common for them to do so however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I disagree it can say zero about a person's beliefs. It can give a clue. May be a false one however. But any smart investigator will certainly use it in their investigation.
    You and I know, that would be illegal.. Profiling based on race.. big no no.

Don't hit me, I am actually for profiling in law enforcement. It's a necessity.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    SitRep: Officially investigated as an act of terrorism (Not domestic), the gunmen is not a US citizen, according to the FBI a Muslim.
    oh, as it was a gay bar i was thinking more along the lines of neo-nazi / far right.
    Cannot say i'd nbe surprised if it turns out to be yet another crazy muslim guy though

He was one who did not change his name. It is common for them to do so however.

He called himself a muslim name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Which means there is virtually no chance that he was in legal possession of that firearm, which sinks the gun control angle, too.
    Exactly! But they love to grasp for straws.

- - - Updated - - -

He called himself a muslim name.
    Ahh. Thanks for proving my point then.

Which means there is virtually no chance that he was in legal possession of that firearm, which sinks the gun control angle, too.
    Loose/no guncontrol partially enables lots of illegal firearms to exist in the first place.
    Strict gun control makes it harder for both lawabiding citizens and criminals to get a hold on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    SitRep: Officially investigated as an act of terrorism (Not domestic), the gunmen is not a US citizen, according to the FBI a Muslim.
    This will give Trumpy ammo big time , with his policy to keep Muslims out of the USA.
    I wonder, if he also sneaked through in the USA by way of the Mexican border..?
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    gonna suck if the bomber/shooter looks at the news and sees the "There are some social media reports of hostages who are still inside the club, reportedly hiding in a dressing room."
    Glad someone pointed this out. The disregard of some media types for human lives is disgusting when they smell a story.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    This will give Trumpy ammo big time , with his policy to keep Muslims out of the USA.
    I wonder, if he also sneaked through in the USA by way of the Mexican border..?
    Not the only route to Florida.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is also a crime (checks law degree) yep, crime, mass shooting.
    A mass shooting is a crime..
    But not every crime is a mass shooting.
    And the statistics say that about 1% crimes are prevented by people carrying. The statistics say nothing about mass shootings. And they can't.
    What doesn't happen, can't be claimed.
    Look at that case from the day before. That idiot killing that singer after her concert.
    He was armed sufficient for a mass shooting. But he had one target only.
    Means, even the arms a person carries cannot safely be used as method to conclude the intended attack.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Exactly! But they love to grasp for straws.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh. Thanks for proving my point then.
    No one called him in the media by his made up name. He was aso clearly and explciitely called an islamist terrorist.

Deleted
    Trump spew hate That cause people to go on such rampages

Saying it could be Islamic terrorism, which is surprising because I thought cis white males were the biggest homophobes in America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    oh, as it was a gay bar i was thinking more along the lines of neo-nazi / far right.
    Cannot say i'd nbe surprised if it turns out to be yet another crazy muslim guy though
    They are not crazy. Radical and devoted does not mean you are crazy. Wrong for sure. But they have a very defined purpose and goals.

Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    Trump spew Therese hate That cause people to go on such rampages
    People like you actually exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one called him in the media by his made up name. He was aso clearly and explciitely called an islamist terrorist.
    Good.....

People blaming at the same time ''muslims'' and ''mexicans'' are rich...because I hate to tell you that, Mexicans are not MUSLIMS

They are not crazy
    No just brainwashed.

Growing up in the U.S. Us bright-eyed kids were told such grandiose things as "America is the greatest country on Earth!" "We're the example of 1st world success" and "many countries are unsafe in the world but not here!"

Scary, the American Dream is turning into an American nightmare. It's becoming hard to feel safe in this country.