Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Whats going on in Kharazan Crypt?

I have only done the druid artifact quest chains. Is it being used for another class quest? Or is that wall there just to stop people going into the depths below?? I know the boomkins have a quest chain in the new area but the crypt is a totally different area from back in vanilla.

And that green stuff on the right (EDIT: left!!!!!)...possible legion take over?

Last edited by MarkTheMadMad; 2016-06-13 at 03:15 PM.

The Warlock questline takes you to the crypt.

The candles and the circle are new additions, I can only imagine that area will be used for something, the fence being there to stop people from venturing into the crypts proper.

I hope it isn't permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonky View Post
    The Warlock questline takes you to the crypt.
    To the new catacombs, not the old crypt.

Karazhan will also have a 5man in it in a content patch during 7.x (said at blizzcon). Maybe that's to block it off until they redo it, if that's where it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    Karazhan will also have a 5man in it in a content patch during 7.x (said at blizzcon). Maybe that's to block it off until they redo it, if that's where it will be.
    Well if you look at this pic you can see that the stairs that lead down to the underground area have gone, and the room is slightly bigger. It seems to me that the whole of the underground area has been redone so it looks like they may have already been working on it

Quote Originally Posted by Scroolooseuk View Post
    Well if you look at this pic you can see that the stairs that lead down to the underground area have gone, and the room is slightly bigger. It seems to me that the whole of the underground area has been redone so it looks like they may have already been working on it
    That could be true. The recent interviews said that the bigger team is finishing more content, not faster content, and that stuff for the first couple content patches is (I'm pretty sure I read this) already substantially on its way. And one of the same interviews confirmed that at least one new dungeon is coming in 7.1 (others were more ambiguous). So... Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Scroolooseuk View Post
    And that green stuff on the right

That is clearly on the left side of the image...

I really hope this doesn't mean the raid will be removed

Quote Originally Posted by TheLimonTree View Post
    Probably not, considering it's needed for a full tier 4 set and there are recently added pets that drop inside.

More likely they will use the entire new area they created for Kara so more than three classes can see it.

As of a few days ago, you can die near there and run through the gate old-school style. If you die in the right spot, you can rez on the other side of that brown fence. Nothing else down there has seemed to change. In the visible room there, the hole that fell through to the giant bone pile below is sealed off (Although you can still fall through that as a ghost too)

Deleted
    It's probably going to be the entrance to the new Karazhan dungeon

10+ Year Old Account
    A karazhan dungeon? i hadn't heard this. i am very excited for it now.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    A karazhan dungeon? i hadn't heard this. i am very excited for it now.
    It was mentioned at BlizzCon but commonly taken as a joke. There are a few people who take it as another promise from Blizzard, tho.

It is a possibilty and would make a lot of sense, yes. But nothing is confirmed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLimonTree View Post
    From the front page interviews, it seems like the first raid is already in the works, as well as the 5man, if not basically done and we just won't get to test them until after 7.0 is out. The implication seems to be that the larger team doesn't make more content faster, but if they split the team up and work on stuff in parallel, they're just scheduling out content they've already been working on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    It was mentioned at BlizzCon but commonly taken as a joke. There are a few people who take it as another promise from Blizzard, tho.

It is a possibilty and would make a lot of sense, yes. But nothing is confirmed yet.
    As in the interviews on the front page, the first content patch will have a 5man.

Update--did some research for you:

There are three raid tiers coming in Legion! Two raids are are coming with release, another raid in Patch 7.2 and one more raid in a later patch.
    There are solid plans for at least three content patches in Legion already.
    Patch 7.1 contains a new dungeon and will go on the PTR around the time that Legion is shipping. It should be released fairly quickly.

(Source)
    Last edited by Magistrate; 2016-06-13 at 06:58 PM.

It's probably part of 7.1's Karazhan revamp dungeon.

- - - Updated - - -

As in the interviews on the front page, the first content patch will have a 5man.

Update--did some research for you:
    I never denied that there is going to be a new 5man dungeon. I just said that there is no confirmation this 5man is going to be Karazhan. Your research adds to my argument.

I never denied that there is going to be a new 5man dungeon. I just said that there is no confirmation this 5man is going to be Karazhan. Your research adds to my argument.
    Besides that they said it at BlizzCon? You literally have no counter argument.

From the front page interviews, it seems like the first raid is already in the works, as well as the 5man, if not basically done and we just won't get to test them until after 7.0 is out. The implication seems to be that the larger team doesn't make more content faster, but if they split the team up and work on stuff in parallel, they're just scheduling out content they've already been working on.
    No, I meant the lvl 70 kara raid. I hope that doesn't get replaced with a new one. I still need that mount!

Besides that they said it at BlizzCon? You literally have no counter argument.

It was Tom Chilton who said that during a Q&A. But he didn't confirm that, it was just a joke.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is awesome!!!