Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    235 people on the WoW dev team, expansions planned after Legion, movie, possibly more movies, new books... Overwatch is a different genre...

As for what those 235 people are doing, as we can see in the interview the whole speeding up content idea failed horribly but instead this massive amount of people are creating more things than ever before in the same expansion so hopefully we'll be seeing a lot more details and things to do coming up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swagster View Post
    Getting it right would be giving us Wrath of the Lich King servers. Nothing can fix the harm that has been done to WoW, not even removing LFR anymore.
    How would that "get it right" exactly? Not everyone wants servers of past xpacs ya know...
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    This thread is new and exciting! /sarcasm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kayen View Post
    235 people on the WoW dev team, expansions planned after Legion, movie, possibly more movies, new books... Overwatch is a different genre...

As for what those 235 people are doing, as we can see in the interview the whole speeding up content idea failed horribly but instead this massive amount of people are creating more things than ever before in the same expansion so hopefully we'll be seeing a lot more details and things to do coming up.
    I do hope so, but I need to see prove before I accept these excuses

Bullshit. This thread says the exact opposite.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...our-realm-dead
    ...That might just be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen, you created a new account just to post that thread? HAHAHAHA!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cashten View Post
    Oh look one of these threads again.
    No but seriously, it's all subjective. My server is thriving, outland-EU that is. Raid, pugs, arena, RBG's and even a few classic guild doing just that, classic stuff.
    Get your head together friend. It's not all that bad.
    Same with the 3 servers I play on. Even had login queues now and then, and there's been a sudden influx of new players leveling as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    can someone close this?
    wow isn't dead, and OW is not the next "wow killer", hell, its not even the same genre.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzs View Post
    I remember when D3 shipped and everyone said it will kill WoW. Guess what happened?
    It killed itself?

just another game in their stable that caters to a different type of player. i'd never play it i don't like shooters,card games or mobas.

OW is trash. People will be tired of it in 3 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    More like a LoL killer IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    When has there not been quiet for long period of time before expansion launch in WoW's history? This is nothing new.

Plus, they are very different genres and hardly compete against each other because of that. It's like arguing how Pokemon is competing with Diablo. Or Farmville with GTA series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Notice how blizz games are rolling out left and right: Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Starcraft II expac and now Overwatch

WoW is left in the dust, 1+ year without content. Now the overwatch juggernaut is rolling in. brace yourselves

They have developers to make 4 whole games but WoW stays with 1 year+ content drought. They are done with World of Warcraft. No game lasts forever... unfortunately this one died with arthas.
    Really terrible to see these 'WoW killer threads'. They are always so unconstructive. Maybe OP should take in mind that though other games have gotten updates, some have gone longer than we've currently have without an update.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Might want to adjust your tin foil hat, you're picking up signals from the illuminati.

30 hours in Overmeme and I'm already bored. I've put in 8000+ hours into WoW.

Hmm...

I thought we all agreed that the only ''WoW killer'' is Blizzard themselves. They decided that they rather want to branch out into more games, so they put their former flagship on maintenance mode trying to squeeze out as much money as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice clickbait ... posted ...
    If Overwatch is the new wow killer then bananas are the new best selling books right ?

By the way wow is up to date, it's not an old game, since they update it everytime.

7+ Year Old Account
    Overwatch is the type of game you play when you have a bunch of friends that want to do something and have a half hour to kill. It is not in any way shape or form something you play for hours a day long term.

Oh look! Wow is dead? Check! Blizzard is lazy and only supports thier other games? Check! I want WotLK servers? Check! Something about the removal of LFR? Check! Calling other people delusional after not even fully reading another linked Thread? Check!

Bingo! What did I win?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do I need to cancel my account?

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    Do I need to cancel my account?
    No need. Now that Blizzard is done with WoW, they'll be deleting everyone's accounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    No need. Now that Blizzard is done with WoW, they'll be deleting everyone's accounts.
    i doubt blizzard are done with wow just yet. although you will have to wait several months for new content, so enjoy overwatch while you can.

legion is going to be HUGE!
    Hi