8 11.94%

3 4.48%

1 1.49%

1 1.49%

3 4.48%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    after all that scheming, she reminded me of Magatha Grimtotem.
    Nice parallel! Despite them being very different in term of characteristics and developments, they are really similar at the same time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Nice parallel! Despite them being very different in term of characteristics and developments, they are really similar at the same time.
    What if... Magatha is actually Moira's Mecha-suit? tam tam tam

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Make Moira great again, Blizzard.
    It was a very minor scenario development in MoP, but I really really enjoyed the story behind Moira. It made her sound even more suspicious in my head!

- - - Updated - - -

What if... Magatha is actually Moira's Mecha-suit? tam tam tam
    That would be absurd, what the Hell kind of drug are you partaking in?

Because I want in.

Anyway, we all know Magatha will be riding a giant mecha-suit. Are you out of your mind suggesting that Moira will be riding Magatha as a mecha-suit within a mecha-suit?

Raven please.

ooooo! Zul'jin next... Now that ought to be interesting.

By the way, I think the list needs fixing to remain consistent. Isn't (or wasn't) Sintharia her human form name?
    She uses the name Sinestra during her meeting with the Dragonmaw orcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    She uses the name Sinestra during her meeting with the Dragonmaw orcs.
    Yeah that's the occasion I was thinking about - she was disguised as a blood elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    You know what else those two have in common ? They are obscure characters that are barely relevant. Oh well, maybe in next cataclysm expansion they will get another quest or two.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You know what else those two have in common ? They are obscure characters that are barely relevant. Oh well, maybe in next cataclysm expansion they will get another quest or two.
    Oh snap! I just cut myself on all the edge in your post!

5/10
    No opinion. Just hasnt done enough yet
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

6/10, kind of a middling character. I still don't really get what Blizzard wants to do with her.

I nominate Nazgrim and pray for more Phaoris nominations. 2 MORE FAM!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    I nominate Nazgrim and pray for more Phaoris nominations. 2 MORE FAM!
    He can never be dropped back into danger zone again. At least, he is guaranteed for Season 2 if he did not make it this season.

7/10

I kinda like her from what I've seen so far, although she has a lack of proper development with Blizzard barely knowing what to do with her. She's in love with a rivalling thane who you eventually need to kill, even getting to decide to kill Moira in the fight aswell or allow her to live and get her extremely pissed. I'm actually interested to see how her son will possibly rule over both Ironforge and Dark Iron dwarves, but they'd need a huge time jump considering he was still a newborn baby in Cata. They gave her some development in a MoP scenario being the only one willing to help the king, it felt out of place why Muradin or Falstad weren't willing to help though. Would be interesting to see what she has planned in the future and where her loyalty really lies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    7/10

I kinda like her from what I've seen so far, although she has a lack of proper development with Blizzard barely knowing what to do with her. She's in love with a rivalling thane who you eventually need to kill, even getting to decide to kill Moira in the fight aswell or allow her to live and get her extremely pissed. I'm actually interested to see how her son will possibly rule over both Ironforge and Dark Iron dwarves, but they'd need a huge time jump considering he was still a newborn baby in Cata. They gave her some development in a MoP scenario being the only one willing to help the king, it felt out of place why Muradin or Falstad weren't willing to help though. Would be interesting to see what she has planned in the future and where her loyalty really lies.
    The way I understood it, the three of them were willing to help, but they had a disagreement on politics and logistics. Both the men's ego got in the way, whereas Moira just decided that, in order to achieve the greater end, she will just take a sect of her clan and answer Varian's call.

Now that can be interpreted in two ways:

1- The Lorewalker (Cho) is telling preaching us about how ego is bad, and how the help could come to you from the most unexpected place.
    2- Moira is being really cunning, thinking too far ahead, and investing into cool kid's point with her King to either get his support somewhere down the line, or to make him feel secured enough eventually when she wants to stab him in the back, also somewhere down the line. (the latter part of this seems unlikely due to it conflicting with her interests regarding her son's place on the throne.)

Deleted

That would be absurd, what the Hell kind of drug are you partaking in?

Because I want in.

Anyway, we all know Magatha will be riding a giant mecha-suit. Are you out of your mind suggesting that Moira will be riding Magatha as a mecha-suit within a mecha-suit?

Raven please.
    I use this knife and scrape dust off blue dragon wings then put it on food. Tastes like sugar.

And that would be something. Moira building herself a Magatha mecha-suit and sit within a dragon mecha-suit. What if Moira is a mecha-suit too and there's a gnome inside? And a sporeling inside the gnome?!

Deleted
    I use this knife and scrape dust off blue dragon wings then put it on food. Tastes like sugar.
    Well ya won't be talkin' that sm-

Ok this is getting old. I got nothing.

What if Moira is a mecha-suit too and there's a gnome inside?
    That would explain Thermaplugg's current whereabouts!

Deleted
    8/10
    She's one of the coolest Characters of current WoW, because she's a more grey Character and brings some politics into the story.

But what I don't get, wasn't she more like a Discipline Priest back in Classic and MoP? Because it looks like she's a Shadow Priest in Legion.

Deleted
    Bump for the Dark Iron!

- - - Updated - - -

Another Bump for the Dark Iron!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how I feel about her. I don't really have an opinion to be honest. 5/10 I guess, at least for now.

I nominate Archmage Arugal.

Deleted
    @Graden bro! Good to see you!

Make sure to tune in next Saturday for Day #50; it is the mid-season and I am planning something special.

- - - Updated - - -

A last bump!

10+ Year Old Account
    Make sure to tune in next Saturday for Day #50; it is the mid-season and I am planning something special.
    I will!