Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Maybe the usual suspects had an attack of common sense and realized that people would not buy them professing their love of gays...
    Sounds about right really :/ Not that they are fooling anyone with trying to avoid saying something about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

G
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    If only all these people had guns to defend themselves.
    Exactly! And that's why I carry a gun!

No excuse not to carry, especially in Florida, which has "stand your ground" laws.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    oh.. so you were serious with that statement. Guess my first feeling about you was correct then
    Keep telling yourself that.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Yup, the Police Chief just confirmed that the earlier estimates of 20 dead were low. How those estimates were that low is a little puzzling. Worst mass shooting in US history, mainly because of the venue. Armed security immediately on scene and there wasn't much of jack-shit they could do.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Oh look where he's from, how surprising.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7077936.html

"Ron Hopper, the FBI agent in charge of the operation, when asked if the gunman had a connection to radical Islamic terrorism, Hopper said authorities "have suggestions that individual has leanings towards that"."

Oh wow, so surprising. Never would have guessed.

So wow. Real surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    If they did, actually, 50 probably wouldn't have been killed. Just saying.

But OT: This is some sad shit, rip to those that were straight up murdered. Religion of peace my ass.
    Don't let prejudice or hate get the better of you, it's never okay to lose your own humanity over the bad deeds of others.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Florida man is no longer a hero.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Hum, in all seriousness? These shootings are by design of your culture. It's working as intended, so why should we get upset? I'm all out of upset this week with that other shooting. Sorry. I'll be upset again at the shooting next week.
    Look dude, I agree that our culture is shitty and needs reform, and we have an idiotic gun culture that seems the be completely resilient to horrifying events like this. But apathy is an acceptance of defeat, and an insult to victims. Imagine saying 'well, I just don't really care that 24 children were just massacred' after Sandy Hook. You'd sound like a sociopath at best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Oh look where he's from, how surprising.
    those floridians are just crazy!

i thought he was born in USA?

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    G

Exactly! And that's why I carry a gun!

No excuse not to carry, especially in Florida, which has "stand your ground" laws.
    Pretty sure you still can't carry while at a bar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Well you're certainly doing your fair share to contribute I see.
    It's way too early for any type of legitimate discuss to occur. There is very little confirmed. There is a huge amount of information that we simply do not know.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    So now.....
    1. Mateen was American. Born in New York.
    2. According to his father, this was likely not a religious motivated attack. Mateen was an outright homophobe.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    It's way too early for any type of legitimate discuss to occur. There is very little confirmed. There is a huge amount of information that we simply do not know.
    Then why are you already spewing political crap?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Of course I do. But I'm not going to express that in this thread. It was a cesspool before I got here.
    Pretty much. Most attacks on gays and abortion clinics have been you know who, but they're acting like him being a Democrat is somehow a common thing. They're really reaching on that one.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread makes me depressed. People need to think about the victims and their families and not have petty arguements.. MMOChamp to a tee nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Look dude, I agree that our culture is shitty and needs reform, and we have an idiotic gun culture that seems the be completely resilient to horrifying events like this. But apathy is an acceptance of defeat, and an insult to victims. Imagine saying 'well, I just don't really care that 24 children were just massacred' after Sandy Hook. You'd sound like a sociopath at best.
    Well, aren't you defeated? You're literally at the mercy of the gun lobby indoctrinating the country into arming up until everyone is a danger to everyone else. Potentially. I'm waiting every week for someone to make a stand and say no more, no more guns, no more stupidity. Alas, I am disappointed every week. More guns, more stupidity, more shootings. Tell me honestly, this now being a weekly thing, how long do you want people to care? For the 52th week in a row? How long can you care before just throwing up your hands in the air and going "To hell with it, I'm all out of tears, do what you want..."
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    So now.....
    1. Mateen was American. Born in New York.
    2. According to his father, this was likely not a religious motivated attack. Mateen was an outright homophobe.
    Well, maybe not explicitly religious. It's not crazy to say that his homophobia was exacerbated by is faith.

Of Course the main issue of all this is Islam and not the gun laws and american culture, because all the other mass shooters in America are Muslims as well. /s

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You have to be completely stupid and SJW to wait a whole 19 minutes for the press conference. Before, y'know, doing the manly man thing, and start posting about how Trump wall will stop all of this. (Wait, guys, the guy is from Afghanistan, and I don't think a wall would-SHUT YAH MOUTH, LIBURAL)
    Yeah, I knew he was From Afghanistan too, just didn't think it was relevant to mention. I knew the shooter's name at 8 this morning, because that's I turned on Fox News.

A police chief's press release is not more authoritative than the FBI agent working the case or the 2 congressmen who were weighing in.

This entire nonsensical argument is nothing more than a diversionary tactic, to draw attention away from the fact that this was an act of Islamic terrorism against our country.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Pretty much. Most attacks on gays and abortion clinics have been you know who, but they're acting like him being a Democrat is somehow a common thing. They're really reaching on that one.
    I haven't seen anyone say that besides you. It sounds like you are building up arguments you want to hear from the other side so you can knock them down.