Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    Of course he was insane. No normal person would EVER do what this fucker has done.
    not true, if you truly believe the premise and teachings of some religions their actions are perfectly rational

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    I think I'm going to change my position: We should take your guns, sorry. As much fun as it is to shoot PBR cans with an assault rifle back behind your trailer, it's not worth this.
    According to
    http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/omar-m...ive-terrorism/
    which may or may not be accurate he was a security officer with license to use fire-arms.

Assuming it is true - would he have been allowed to have weapons under stricter rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
    If you trace homophobia back to the source, you'll find that in most cases it's religiously motivated.
    Lel, what about the atheist Stalin?

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    So does all of France have to take responsibility for the Paris shootings?
    There is no systemic issue with massacres in France, nor any other developed country in the world - EXCEPT the US.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Trump just won the election
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course he was insane. No normal person would EVER do what this fucker has done.
    What you have is a tautology. It's not a useful one either, because it has no predictive value. By clinical definitions, there is no evidence that this person was insane. Rage can be a potent motivator.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Then step up and stop having a problem with it, accept the truth and start getting the government to take action to control the access to the weapons of mass destruction you give these crazed idiots.
    Hyperbolic emotion. Nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    is that not true? if you were at a public event and you come out of the bathroom to see a guy with a rifle firing into a crowd with his back turned to you, wouldnt you like to have a pistol at your side to just end it?
    Until some other person that didn't see everything sees you shooting that guy and thinks you are the perpetrator and down you go and on and on the wheels spins to borrow a GoT reference.

Latest numbers are 50 dead... insane.
    Thoughts and prayers to families...

Yeah it is a fucking problem to blame 300 million people for what 1 crazed lunatic did. I have a fucking problem with that.
    You blame way more people at a monthly basis, so feck off you triggered hypocrite.

mhm...

mmmmmhmm....

did it happen because they were gay or because they went to that gay bar?

its too bad... and we just had a thread about murder not being okay

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    12 people die... millions march on Paris, leaders from around the world make a stand against religious extremism.

50 die here and more will likely die, will there be a march against discrimination? I don't think so... we won't have a "je suis charlie" moment where our country decides to give LGBT full protection throughout the country.
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Besides, LGBT have full protection throughout the country.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    There is no systemic issue with massacres in France, nor any other developed country in the world - EXCEPT the US.
    What is the systemic issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    According to
    http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/omar-m...ive-terrorism/
    which may or may not be accurate he was a security officer with license to use fire-arms.

Assuming it is true - would he have been allowed to have weapons under stricter rules?
    Not under the strictness I'm starting to think we need: no assault weapons at all for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You blame way more people at a monthly basis, so feck off you triggered hypocrite.
    What are you talking about?

What is the systemic issue?
    If you have an ounce of brain in your head, you'll figure it out eventually...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    If you have an ounce of brain in your head, you'll figure it out eventually...
    Gun rights? Somehow I don't think slapping on a gun ban is going to stop things like this. Especially not when guns are a big culture and industry in the United States.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    Not under the strictness I'm starting to think we need: no assault weapons at all for anyone.
    This should be so damn obvious I can't believe an argument has to be made for it.

Couldn't agree more. Religion is irrelevant. He was just a sick fuck - that's all.
    Pretty sure he did it in the name of Islam and ISIS
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    Gun rights? Somehow I don't think slapping on a gun ban is going to stop things like this. Especially not when guns are a big culture and industry in the United States.
    Not a ban, certainly no. Regulations? I think we could do with a few more.