10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampiroth View Post
    Yeah I support the 2nd amendment but Alex Jones is a fucking nutjob.
    I do too support it. Though I support meaningful regulation, and people like Jones are the prime examples of people who shouldn't ever get close to firearms.
    The amount of crazy the likes of him display might one day snap and then it gets bloody.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    how is he threat to their civil rights ?
    It's sad someone has to actually ask this question.

He wants to put a conservative on the SCOTUS. He has said that marriage should be between a man and a woman and would seek to overturn the current laws allowing gay marriage.

And, he's a member of the GOP -- a party that is openly against any sort of civil rights for LGBT people.

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    not blaming the victims.. pointing out something the owner should have donwe

whether its a bar for the normals, the gays, the blacks, the mexicans, w.e, it should have security to protect those that visit it...

as i said, this could have been easily preventable after spotting a ... again.. suspicious individual entering the bar...

and i say suspicious because the indian that attacked apparently picked that bar because the gay thing went against its religion.... if thats the case, wtf was it doing in that place? security would have spotted it coming a mile away.
    is every night club supposed to hire 10+ armed guards?

is that what america has come to?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    That's a stupid idea... that's nto the best chance. it's very hard to get guns in those states, but you know what the issue is... the states they border... the states that are right there with looser gun laws.
    What about the countries we border? Thousands of firearms are smuggled in from Central America ever year. What about the millions that are already here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blunt hammer View Post
    Islam is a progressive religion

It was the first religion to recognise the importance of women's rights

It was well ahead of Christianity well into the Middle Ages

So it is the dominant religion

Get used to it plebeians .
    Nice meme. I lol'd.

whether its a bar for the normals, the gays, the blacks, the mexicans, w.e, it should have security to protect those that visit it...

as i said, this could have been easily preventable after spotting a ... again.. suspicious individual entering the bar...

and i say suspicious because the indian that attacked apparently picked that bar because the gay thing went against its religion.... if thats the case, wtf was it doing in that place? security would have spotted it coming a mile away.
    There was armed security at the bar. They got into a firefight with the individual until the individual took hostages, at which point SWAT was mobilized.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I think this is true. However non-gays who are concerned about terrorism might switch to Trump, some probably will.
    If this happened a week before the election I'd agree, but given it's 5 months off still the sad reality is this will be forgotten come November.

Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant Dan View Post
    Smith and wesson stock or (SWHC) skyrockets every time shortly after a shooting. There's obviously a correlation between the two.
    Which is what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiroth View Post
    You make a living with it but you can't even say the caliber correctly? It's 5.56 nato not .556. You are lying, I know firearms very well. I'm at the range on a regular basis with military and LEO.

I never said anything about over penetration of 5.56 anyway, but you are wrong.
    You can thank auto correct for that..
    Being on a range is a bit different than being down range

Targets are cool, bodies are just a bit different. But you should know that.

10+ Year Old Account

You think some security guard with a handgun is going to fight an armed militant - who probably had body armor - with an assault rifle (for lack of a better term)?

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Why does the motivation actually matter?

The fact is, if people want to start successful mass shootings, for whatever reason, they just need to pick a gun off from walmart.

It's not like ideology suddenly affects the success rate of the attempt.
    because if we can deal with the reason why people do this kinda thing it wont happen? you need both means and motive, remove ether and it doesn't happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    It's not like ideology suddenly affects the success rate of the attempt.
    You're on the right path here.

The problem is, if I tell you what the shooter's *real* motivation was, you probably won't believe me.

But it's just a matter of time before people figure it out.

The shooter was definitely motivated by something.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    say hi to that nutjob Alex Jones
    Did i say anything about Alex Jones, no I said about Tim Kennedy which is a top rated MMA fighter and Special Forces soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    What about the countries we border? Thousands of firearms are smuggled in from Central America ever year. What about the millions that are already here?
    Mexico has a gun problem because they get guns from America Those guns filter throughout latin America and come back here too, but the issue is America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is every news outlet (even here in the EU) calling it a "shooting" instead of what it really was? A domestic act of terrorism.

What about the countries we border? Thousands of firearms are smuggled in from central America ever year. What about the millions that are already here?
    those guns were typically hot guns that came from the US in the first place

the number of guns manufactured in SA is small and are typically ghost guns

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I wonder if it's being done by the Islamic extremists or the right wing extremists that claim to oppose them. So hard to tell, what with their ideology being practically identical.

I assume drag shows? Is this really new ground we're breaking here?
    You can bet it is those right wing bigots// terrorists behind this, if some muslim was behind this it would be covered a lot harder and all the right wingers out there would be screaming bloody murder trump trump trump trump etc etc etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    is every night club supposed to hire 10+ armed guards?

is that what america has come to?
    Let's just have guards everywhere we go! And to get ahead on the inevitable arms race, let's give them full body armor and rifles.

And then pray that one of them doesn't feel like they're in a particularly murderous mood.

7+ Year Old Account
    Which is what I said.
    You didn't mention anything regarding the markets. I was merely pointing that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Why is every news outlet (even here in the EU) calling it a "shooting" instead of what it really was? A domestic act of terrorism.

It is only terrorism for the right wing media etc when it is done by muslims. if it is someone else it is just the everyday shooting in America