Interesting... another one...

Edit: The father has been quoted as saying...

“Mateen’s father told NBC News, ‘This has nothing to do with religion.’ He says his son became angry after seeing two men kissing a few months ago in Miami, and he speculates that could have triggered his decision to kill.”
    Well his father said so, so it must be true?

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    you don't try to argue with those who are already violent ideologies you argue with the moderates who the extremists arise from
    Then they wouldn't be moderates in the first place.

*mind blown*

You remind me of one of those painfully and unrealistically cheerful and optimistic cartoons I watched way back in my childhood.

"I am sure everyone can hold hands and be best friends!"
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    How was shotting up a theater "Destablize"" French government/infrastructure?
    dam

do you know nothing about what happened in the paris attacks?

or do coordinated multipoint attacks by a foreign agency targeting civilians just not phase you?

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    No, i just go on forums and post shit and lies. Of course i believe about "my bullshit" just like you believe in wherever you are from. If you're from Europe, or another country and you believe in that, then im glad you believe in those. But what i believe in is what i believe in and its not bullshit.
    So, where were you defending those guys?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    trolls trolling trolls

How am i a troll, please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    TBH idc about left or right. I just care about being an American, being free and defending the people of the United States and anyone who needs help.
    I agree, and gun ownership is OUR constitutional right as Americans, and I am tired of of the nasty insults and name calling, in an attempt to harass, intimidate, and get rid of members,who disagree with their political viewpoints, from this board. If you look back on this thread, you will even see certain members basically brag about their success in accomplishing this.

If you don't fight back, it will never change.

The shooter is Muslim fundamentalist or a redneck?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I'm not a gun opposer btw.
    I'm all for having them, where the situation commands. Basically meaningful gun laws make all the difference.
    Look at Switzerland for that matter.
    ROFL, people like you trust the government to tell free men what the proper situation for anything is........yeah, trust the government folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    They are victims of people like you.
    thanks for reminding me not entertain you with answering you.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    So, where were you defending those guys?
    I'm sorry, which guys were you talking about? Tim Kennedy or the guy on the forum?

It was terrorism.

It was also a hate crime.

Let's not lose sight of reality just because the shooter was a registered democrat and part of the left's "religion of love" pet project.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    why is this guy wearing a jersey from NYPD?
    That's strange.
    Same reason some people wear fake military clothing and pretend they're in the army. Guy was a probably a huge fucking loser who wanted to be a cop so he could have some sort of power.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Pretty sure in this case he is not a redneck. lol

Nice, hate speech there, you equate southerners to violent murderers, i guess by your logic of blind hate i could assume abortion is the most violent murder spree in the history of mankind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    It was terrorism.

It was also a hate crime.

Let's not lose sight of reality just because the shooter was a registered democrat and part of the left's "religion of love" pet project.
    Probably the most accurate post in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Homophobic redneck more likely the reason.
    According to his father he was outraged over a couple gays kissing in front of his (the shooters) 3 years old son a few weeks ago.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Everyone in Switzerland has a gun..... no one goes there and does crime or its very little because if u do, 9/10 you will get shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Sniglet View Post
    We need to elect a strong and experienced leader like Hillary Clinton who can bring the people together.
    ehhh....
    no

she'll just invade afganistan... again. Look at her record. Shes a warmonger. Hell, she even gives weapons to child soldiers in the south sudan. Clinton doesnt need more power, rather, she should be tried for war crimes.

According to his father he was outraged over a couple gays kissing in front of his (the shooters) 3 years old son a few weeks ago.
    A muslim redneck?

A redneck first-generation Afghani-American from New York?