The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Captain Orctracker runs a tight ship!

[IMG][/IMG]

And he hates orcs...
    Why not use the belt and boots that match the set?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    I like the green set very much, except for the helm. It looks a bit barbaric for a monk, especially an elf monk. 7/10

The set on the right looks like it's more for a rogue, but it looks great. 8/10

Clicky for full-size!

This is a mog for my draenei priest, using the version of the robe without a class restriction that you can get with Wrynn's Vanguard rep.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    This is a mog for my draenei priest, using the version of the robe without a class restriction that you can get with Wrynn's Vanguard rep.
    I normally don't like Draenei but I really like this setup. It's not too in your face.

[IMG][/IMG]

Like the color scheme on that set quite a bit, and it's pretty unique. Not a fan of the cloak. And it does seem to work rather well with a draenei for some reason.

7/10!
    Last edited by Greeneye7; 2016-06-13 at 08:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeneye7 View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Great color scheme, and an armor that's very tedious to get afaik. 9/10, because it's a low-res model :I

Another take on the movie weapons, dwarf edition :

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    I like the green set very much, except for the helm. It looks a bit barbaric for a monk, especially an elf monk. 7/10

The set on the right looks like it's more for a rogue, but it looks great. 8/10

Clicky for full-size!

I really like it 8.5/10 not a fan of the helm piece though (i dont think it goes that well with the rest of the set and you can easily go without it)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    All Done!
    This thread name is "Rate the transmog set above you" so please rate... (the last transmog posted is the one made by SyrahGrunt)

Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    Great color scheme, and an armor that's very tedious to get afaik. 9/10, because it's a low-res model :I

Another take on the movie weapons, dwarf edition :
    woops sorry! I feels as if the shoulders don't quite match the rest of the set. It kind of stands out as not matching 8/10

10+ Year Old Account

This is my main (On the PTR transfered as gnome) Survival hunter in legion
    CM Gold from Mists of Pandaria, the Tabard from Tanaan, Arcinite ripper from TBC world event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post

CM Gold from Mists of Pandaria, the Tabard from Tanaan, Arcinite ripper from TBC world event.
    the hunter cm set looks like trash on a gnome, the weapon has zero connection to the race/class/set, the tabard is overused with that armor set, and it overall reeks of a lack of creativity, this isn't the find a weapon and tabard for a premade set thread, 1/10 for the cute epickz.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-06-18 at 12:26 PM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

gonna rate the 2 above me that haven't been rated

Dwarf: 2/10, nothing in that set matches

Orc: 6/10, I see what you are going for with that set, and it does get the purpose done, but I can't rate a straight up full set with a different helm particularly highly.

In better light:
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2016-06-18 at 03:19 PM.

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post

Have to say, that's more savage than I ever thought a gnome could look! Especially dig the mountain man beard.

I figured most gnome hunters would go for mechanical pets and the hi-tech look, but who's to say your gnome isn't the iconoclast? I say let him be mountain-man back-to-nature gnome if he wants to be!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

4KhazModan: 7.5/10

It's definiatly a interesting mog, the combination of yellow and purple is really cool.

My mog: Still farming shoulders, however this is what I'll end up with http:/ /imgur.com/Ixwh4KV

Quote Originally Posted by Aedlpias View Post
    My mog: Still farming shoulders, however this is what I'll end up with http:/ /imgur.com/Ixwh4KV
    Oo, pretty badass. Nice axes. 8/10

Clicky for full-size!

"You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    SNIP SNIP
    The name of the thread is "Rate the transmogrification set above you!" so please, rate....

Also... YOU STOLE MY SIGNATURE!!! (Mine got taken down by scrapbot T.T)

Deleted

Been playing around on the ptr now, and im simply in love with the new surv spec.
    I really cant wait for it to hit on the live servers, also gnome hunter hype!

It isnt that techy, but nontheless it has a good ''theme'' of a hunter around it (imo atleast) , wearing leather , light mail & using a animal jaw to decorate its weapon etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DRperzik View Post
    Been playing around on the ptr now, and im simply in love with the new surv spec.
    I really cant wait for it to hit on the live servers, also gnome hunter hype!

It isnt that techy, but nontheless it has a good ''theme'' of a hunter around it (imo atleast) , wearing leather , light mail & using a animal jaw to decorate its weapon etc.
    The name of the thread is "Rate the transmogrification set above you!" so please, rate....

Theramoreisthebomb and AndaliteBandit sets have not been rated, if you want someone to rate you transmog you should do the same

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post

Theramoreisthebomb and AndaliteBandit sets have not been rated, if you want someone to rate you transmog you should do the same
    who cares about the rating, i just want to see some cool mogs. the title would be better: show your best transmog(s)

anyways, i went classy with my fresh mage