Deleted
    Obama seems irritated and completely done with it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    There's a hell lotta shoe violence going on lately

Wow seriously the bodies are still lying on the ground an Obama comes out an pushes gun control what a fucking cockstain.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    What would happen in such a scenario, btw ?
    Ask -aiko-? They seem to think nothing apparently, considering a citizen carrying a gun wouldn't be able to do anything either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Spike was a pussywhipped depressed emo dude.

Garian, you should despise Spike. What the hell?
    Life is just a bad dream I never wake up from.

Julia wasn't an ordinary woman. Do you remember love?

I see the media has begun focusing on guns instead of the motivations of the shooter. Surprise surprise. This kind of media bias is coming to an end soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    I'm just amazed that the main topic seems to be "guns".

When I'm from a country where they're actually banned, and muslims radicals have no problem murdering jews, gays or simply people they dont like.
    And which country that would be ?

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    The shooting would be over by the time they even got the power company on the phone.
    Except, again, this one wasn't. It went on for 3 hours. You also don't necessarily need the power company in order to cut the power.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post

Stupid? That was a criminal act. Blocking a door is already illegal when no one is inside shooting. Man, that makes my blood boil.
    The fact he admits on video that he barricaded the door and heard banging on it is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    lol, we could go back and forth for hours on this.

That is not what anyone is saying here. Do you know why the police/SWAT don't just storm the building and start firing rounds?
    Do you pay attention to recent shootings? It's over within minutes.

The terrorist pledged allegiance to ISIS during 911 call
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    Ah, clarification of a stupid point. If you feel unsafe riding a motorcycle... maybe you shouldn't. That would be why I stopped. Look at me, trying to impose common sense on those who lack it. This little analogy still has nothing to do with carrying a weapon. I feel safer carrying a gun or knife. If you don't, PLEASE don't. I wasn't talking to you, anyway.
    But see, if everyone else is carrying a gun, then I would HAVE to carry one regardless of whether I wanted to or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ you keep going back more and more pages for those quotes. How about addressing everything besides the drunk part.

I've addressed it many times. A CCL holder wouldn't be drinking. You just don't seem to get that.

Ps. Not going back. It's called a shit ton of posts every second and someone people are pages behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Well that statement by Obama was pathetic and he didn't take questions because he didn't want to address the issue of the shooter pledging allegiance to ISIS through a 911 call. Totally disgusting how this administration puts political narrative over dealing with reality over and over
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Listen to this guy he worked at the bar and he barracaded the door from outside.

Starts at 3:25 he said he heard banging and "hoped it wasn't anyone trying to escape.."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/orlando-n...150928108.html
    That was pretty disturbing. I wonder what's his IQ...

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Ok, so... judging by history, the US Government will take your guns and then fuck you over. Great, how exactly are you going to stop that from happening? I mean literally, there is so much stupidity in that argument... first, THE US Government being tyrannical is amusing at best... second, IF they want to fuck you over, why care about a 2nd amendment in the first place? third, IF they want to fuck you over, what do you think you could accomplish with a handgun vs. a drone strike? Or a tank? Or heck, just a Humvee with bulletproof glass. But let's assume the military is on your side, what do you think you can achieve the military couldn't better if you just stood over here, out of the way, thank you?

Seriously, what is the freaking point you're trying to make? Because with that argument, you look like a clown from all angles. I fail to see the serious logic behind that whole tyranny thing.
    Ok, i'll explain this the best i can since you don't have an idea on anything.

1) In History, HISTORY. Do you know what history is or do i need to explain that? Governments being tyrannical therefore the 2nd Amendment was written for that purpose but also for self defense.

2) Because the US FOUGHT THE BRITISH because they were suppressing them and the people that fought were smarter than you and didn't want it to ever happen again and if it did happen again, people could fight back.

3) If it ever did happen, people would die, youre right but thats the price to pay. Do you think i want people to die, no. Do you think others want to die, no. Would i want to die, no but if i have to to keep my country free, then yes. Freedom isnt free.

4)Do you think i would just stand out of the way? No i wouldn't. Im not like you. Some guy that complains about guns and wants them ban. But when bad people come and hurt people, you scream for help. Please

Ik youre from Europe and im trying to respectful your opinion but damn.

Quote Originally Posted by ugotownd View Post
    Wow seriously the bodies are still lying on the ground an Obama comes out an pushes gun control what a fucking cockstain.
    He is helping the gun industry, I bet their stock goes up again.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Doesn't mean what you think it means but that has been covered in the gun control thread.
    Yeah well, I guess it's actually meaning a bunch of rag tag people with no actual training and dubious backgrounds, criminal or otherwise.

The exact opposite of "well-regulated".
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Gun control will not stop morons like this one. Paris says hello

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    Ah, clarification of a stupid point. If you feel unsafe riding a motorcycle... maybe you shouldn't. That would be why I stopped. Look at me, trying to impose common sense on those who lack it. This little analogy still has nothing to do with carrying a weapon. I feel safer carrying a gun or knife. If you don't, PLEASE don't. I wasn't talking to you, anyway.
    its actually pretty apt.

motorcyclists feel safer driving alone

just like a person would not worry about gun violence in a place without guns.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    And which country that would be ?
    France 10char