Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Shall not be infringed. Guess what the 2a was designed to do? Protect the citizens from an overreaching government. Happened before and it will happen again.
    I am sure your handguns and semi-autos are going to stop the government from launching nukes and missiles at you if they really wanted.

It's like throwing eggs at a tank.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    It's official guys, the terrorist called 911 and pledged his allegiance to ISIS right as he started the attack.
    This was an ISIS attack on a gay bar in Orlando.
    That doesn't make it official. Declaring your allegiance to an organization that knew nothing of your existence prior to the incident does not make you a member of that organization.

I love how we ignore the fact that ultimately people who carry out these attacks are, at their core, deranged.

The attack was carried out by a member of ISIS. Therefore an ISIS attack on a gay bar.
    The mental gymnastics are real as fuck.
    Uh.

I said ISIS-organized. Reading, try it.

ISIS did not organize it. Some dude ran in, screamed his allegiance (ALLEGEDLY, still), then shot. To ascribe that to ISIS is, again, to give them power they do not have, and to fear them for acts they did not do.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    That question is valid..
    You appear to have flunked a lot of that history. Else you wouldn't be that paranoid.

Quite honestly yet. It is people like you who we need to have thoroughly checked, whether you're stable enough.
    You wouldn't be the first one of that group that lost it, and killed innocent people over their atrocious conspiracy paranoia.

And speaking of oppressive governments..
    Are you aware that Hitler's government loosened the gun laws for the Germans?
    In corresponding legislation the German population was able to get firearms easier, and basic human rights were revoked from the Jews.
    How does that match your narrative now?

Further more, not one oppressive government ever just overtook their country without any support from their population.
    It's always that the dictators have the allegiance from the population majority, and usually the full loyalty of the military.
    Speaking of history...
    Typically SJW, "Paranoid". Hitler took the Guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    The left will refuse to believe it was one of their own
    Don't be willfully ignorant. Who cares if he was affiliated as a Democrat or Republican. It'll probably have nothing to do with the motivation behind the terrorist attack at the conclusion of this investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Who said the US Govt is out to get us. Its not about if its out to get us, but WHEN. Holy shit dude.
    And this is the scary bit that tells me you should never have a gun. @Hubcap? This is the type of person that I mean when I say such people shouldn't be allowed a gun on account of being legit mad. Still think it's funny? :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Life is just a bad dream I never wake up from.

Julia wasn't an ordinary woman. Do you remember love?

I see the media has begun focusing on guns instead of the motivations of the shooter. Surprise surprise. This kind of media bias is coming to an end soon.

You're dead to me.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    But if you're saying I don't want to step on it, or hit it with a hammer (I don't know how you kill rodents) I shouldn't trap it and just let it roam around my house? Do pest control companies use traps with some sort of special chemical on them to kill them or do pest control companies also torture the rodent?
    No I am not saying that at all. There are many ways to humanely kill a small animal trapped like that (even a pest control tech can tell you that). You can't put the whole thing in a plastic bag, and then administer the coup de grace? Oh no! That requires some thought.

I'm not saying to let it roam around your house, I am saying finish the job instead of treating it like some kind of inanimate object. It's still an animal at the end of the day, and a highly developed one that can feel pain. That's reason enough not to torture it.

This would be obvious to any non-psychopath.

The guy literally was a member of ISIS and shot up a gay bar. Don't be dense.
    Calling 911 and proclaiming his love of ISIS doesn't make him a member of ISIS. Did ISIS approve of his actions? Sure they did, I think it was even on their social media shortly after the attack. Was this an orchestrated thing for which ISIS can be realistically held liable? Fuck no.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Uh.

I said ISIS-organized. Reading, try it.

ISIS did not organize it. Some dude ran in, screamed his allegiance (ALLEGEDLY, still), then shot. To ascribe that to ISIS is, again, to give them power they do not have, and to fear them for acts they did not do.
    If it quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it's a duck.
    Again, the mental gymnastics are too real in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    The bullshit in this post is astounding. And wtf is a 10 digit dial combination?

Sorry but Europe doesn't run the US. We spilled plenty of blood for that right.

Ps. I can have 18 rounds in my hand in about 3 seconds. There's a difference between storing a firearm and storing a defensive firearm.
    Wait, what? Where's the difference? Do you have a gun that only fires if you're under attack? LOL. I like your security measures, btw. I'm sure kids can't reach those guns if you hid them so well that it just takes you literally 3 seconds to be armed.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    You're dead to me.
    He lacks understanding about what Bebop stood for.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    And this is the scary bit that tells me you should never have a gun. @Hubcap? This is the type of person that I mean when I say such people shouldn't be allowed a gun on account of being legit mad. Still think it's funny? :P
    Im legit mad, ok. God you make me laugh.

The issue is, Al Quaida like ISIS are not actually organizing terror attacks. People do terror attacks and say they do it for ISIS.

It's very obviously what ISIS want, that's a given.

10+ Year Old Account
    In this particular case he's not wrong. This was not an attack organized by ISIS. It was attack done in ISIS' name. In the long scheme of things that is irrelevant, as ISIS is an ideology, but to call it an attack by ISIS is false as it implies that ISIS as an organization carried out the attack.

Let's say I declare I'm a member of the NRA and doing this in their name, then shoot you.

Did I kill you in the name of the NRA without their approval, or did the NRA orchestrate it? That's the crucial difference. Stop giving ISIS power they don't have and living in fear.

You mean yours? They earn a 10 out of 10 from me at least.

Nobody can confirm at this preliminary point of scanty investigations, yet here you are holding up your magic ball and stating it's an "organized attack from ISIS".
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

It's okay to admit this for what it is folks, don't put your head in the sand and ignore the truth.
    This was an ISIS attack on an Orlando gay bar.
    In LA, CA they arrested a guy on his way to the pride parade today with explosives and guns in his car...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Let's say I declare I'm a member of the NRA and doing this in their name, then shoot you.

Did I kill you in the name of the NRA without their approval, or did the NRA orchestrate it?
    It's not an NRA-organized attack of course, but only because it doesn't line up with their partisan agenda.

It's okay to admit this for what it is folks, don't put your head in the sand and ignore the truth.
    This was an ISIS attack on an Orlando gay bar.
    In LA, CA they arrested a guy on his way to the pride parade today with explosives and guns in his car...
    No, this was an Islamist attack on an Orlando gay bar. Again, ISIS had no prior knowledge of this guy or his planned attack, so to claim it is an ISIS attack is to give ISIS far too much credit.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.