7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Radical Muslim terrorists are, in fact, conservative.
    Do you have any proof that they vote right of center in Western countries?

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Or don't hear the gunfire over the music, as has been reported?

But I know, that's just a minor inconvinience when you're real life Rambo.
    Oh yea, that too

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Except this one which was a registered Democrat.
    Being a registered democrat does not stop you from being conservative. His actions at the least demonstrate that he was socially, if not fiscally, conservative in practice.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

His ideals didn't seem to have anything to do with it.

They vot ethat way to get the free benefits
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Next they will say, "YOU WONT BE FAST ENOUGH, OR TOO DRUNK"
    I rarely drink, and never at bars.

Deleted
    Doesn't matter what they register as or pretend to be, that's generally nothing more than a cover to look normal.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    they vote for whomever they can be deceptive towards the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadsop View Post
    This. Endus will certainly find a way to make this about Conservatives, and then ban all of them.
    How someone like that maintains a mod job is beyond me.

Calling people racists won't stop tragedy a like this. And last I checked, "internet racists " don't go around regularly commuting mass acts of violence.

It happens (sadly) but it's never backed by a larger group and everyone agrees the loser was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    HE is saving his energy. TBH I am shocked he has not closed the thread already
    why do that when he can just ban anyone who doesnt agree with his personal agenda?

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Didn't Trump say shootings like in France and Belgium wouldn't happen if people had guns like in the USA?
    People on this very board said that.

Weirdly, real life doesn't follow their "I'M A HERO MY MUM SAID SO" mentality.

Deleted
    The religion of peace is at it again, were truly being culturally enriched.

But likely as not, we wont learn a thing from this incident either.

#inb4ban

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-06-12 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Each time I wanna take gun grabbers seriously they show me they really don't care. In the OP dude was talking about gun laws. People were still being killed and they couldn't wait.

Meanwhile, they will hesitate on calling things terrorism, be all touchy geeky with ISIS and Islamic extremists, but blame the gun like doing more background checks will somehow stop radicals and criminals.

They don't give a shit about saving lives. Even politicians are holding off on the gun debate cause they know how tacky it is to start a heated debate when we need to be together right now.
    As opposed as dudes, who usually call on this very board gays degenerates and who constantly say lesbian ''are too ugly to get laid (except Milo. Milo is a good gay, cause he is rabid conservatives and say women are weak and impure), who drone about their right to fight the gubinment....and openly says ''it's going to make Trump win'' (while in other threads they talk about''cleansing'' the USA of ''illegals'' and ''liberals''. But say, someone ranting about how he have a big gun and how he just wait for Trump orders to go shoot ''liburals'', that's not terrorist, : he is a white guy with a gun and just want to kill SJW...)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-06-12 at 07:12 PM.

Didn't Trump say shootings like in France and Belgium wouldn't happen if people had guns like in the USA?
    Well, people love to talk. "It would have needed only 1 armed citizen!". Armored security and police couldn't stop him for 3 hours, drunk people in a dark night club sure as hell could!

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Remember people, it's bad when alleged SJW say something about gun control and this tragedy.

People openly gloating that it's going to make Trump the POTUS is kool. Notice too that if this had been a white guy killing people because he can't get laid, they would be screaming with eyes bulging ''crisis actors, yah stoopid SJW are there to steal my guns''
    They'd also be the first to say, "Don't blame this on all white christians", either, just like they do every time a one of them does shit like this.

The problem isn't skin color, religion, or region. The problem is conservatism. Whether its Muslim conservatives or Christian conservatives or agnostic conservatives...the fear of change is what spawns hatred and hatred breeds this shit.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Remember people, it's bad when alleged SJW say something about gun control and this tragedy.

People openly gloating that it's going to make Trump the POTUS is kool. Notice too that if this had been a white guy killing people because he can't get laid, they would be screaming with eyes bulging ''crisis actors, yah stoopid SJW are there to steal my guns''
    It's not about Gun Control that's why. People kill people, not guns.

Doesn't matter what they register as or pretend to be, that's generally nothing more than a cover to look normal.

You know liberals in general would use that as a beating stuck about conservatives though. They have in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Well, it depends, because people vote for a lot of reasons, and it's entirely possible for people to vote for individuals that don't share their social leanings if they feel like they can achieve their social goals via other means. I would say it's pretty uncontroversial to say that Islamic Extremists are socially conservative.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

he could have been a social conservative?
    and srsly, its sad that many conservatives jump at this when they champiomed laws that treated gay people like second class citizens. but the enemy of my enemy is my friend i suppose?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I wonder if it's being done by the Islamic extremists or the right wing extremists that claim to oppose them. So hard to tell, what with their ideology being practically identical.
    How incredibly stupid. If you think Islam is remotely close to "right wing" people, you are just as blind as the rest of the left.