Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    The moderating on this board is a complete joke. I have seen numerous attacks on conservatives, nothing happens. Someone mentions liberals and they get infracted
    Pretty much, this thread is going to turn into an echo chamber pretty fast at this rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Deleted
    Can't believe poor people died and you do fkin politics here and even say it's their fault or smth.
    Shame on you ppl.

May they rest in peace, they didn't deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by TrigglyPuff View Post
    It's good to see so many people waking up to what is happening and stop being such "unicorns and rainbows" with their world view.

Good can come out of tragedy.
    You think people will embrace gays and common sense gun laws now? Welcome to the club of rational adults.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Would rather live in a country where my biggest concern is being a racist, and not being executed on a dancefloor because Im gay. You cant even compare.
    Oh so wait, 1 person kills a bunch of people and the whole country is racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    The guns we have a very different then guns they had back then. Following your logic, only muzzle loaders and cannons should be legal...yes?
    I'm going to install a trebuchet on my roof.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    neither gay chileans, but i think it's because a higher prevalence of STD (but a fucking blood test would suffice amirite?)
    they already do the blood testing. there's literally no reason to bar gays other than "BUT THEY MIGHT HAVE A DISEASE" when the prevalence is not highly skewed toward gay men anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    You live in a Muslim country?

Muslim countries, like say Iran, where the religion plays an important role, even within government levels have a political scale too. The same scale as we have even.
    Political left and right. And islamic extremists are all fundamentalists. With that, they're on the far right of the political scale.
    oh please, Omar was a registered democrat

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...een-us-citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    they already do the blood testing. there's literally no reason to bar gays other than "BUT THEY MIGHT HAVE A DISEASE" when the prevalence is not highly skewed toward gay men anymore.
    bigotry is alive and well!
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm here on Orlando. It's my hometown. I'm not gay, but my friends and coworkers are. I'm exmilitary. Served in the afghan wars. I'm in shock right now-this is insane. It's terrorism. Is Islam to blame? I don't know but radical Islam sure is. As far as blaming assault rifles and gun stances, there's 42 gun hobby stores in and around Orlando, and this is the first incident we've had. So no, not assault rifles. Pure human stupidity, by the name of radical Islam is to blame.

Btw, a lot of my friends and family are affected by this. So you can stuff it.
    Protect the weak. Punish the wicked.
    If you have something bad to say about Blizz, come at me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    Yep, Liberals are quite famous for going bananas with guns.
    So, first point, Democrats have not always been the Liberal or Progressive party.

Second of all, I specifically referenced "assault weapons," which the Democrats have been trying to re-ban since the 1994 AWB sunsetted, and one of which was used in this shooting.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Would rather live in a country where my biggest concern is being a racist, and not being executed on a dancefloor because Im gay. You cant even compare.
    Yea, scotland is 93%+ white. Lucky you. To be envied by the rest of the west and those pesky Englishmen to the south who gay community is in fact at risk by the muslim population, who happens to be more homophobic than any other group in your great, great country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    You live in a country which its illegal if your dog does funny, joke hitler shit which people find funny can be arrested, please.
    help us here, what is your country of birth?
    Your English is extremely hard to understand sometimes.
    Or do you have dyslexia? That happens to people, it's not their fault But it helps to know whether that's the case.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Wait....do you not know what the Constitution says? You realize it doesn't say guns, it says arms. "the term arms includes all weapons, so again why are you drawing the line between guns and bazookas? (Do try to be consistent with your logic, if you can)
    No I understand but during the time the Constitution was formed, Bazookas weren't out yet, and there's no point in having Bazookas. It was about Guns.

No I understand but during the time the Constitution was formed, Bazookas weren't out yet, and there's no point in having Bazookas. It was about Guns.
    I asked you to be consistent and well, you failed.

Muzzle loaders and canons were around then, so following your logic those should be the only arms people should have.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

neither assault rifles, or magazines that can hold multiple bullets
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems Obama is still calling this an act of terror

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...tclub-shooting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CellarDoor View Post
    Yea, scotland is 93%+ white. Lucky you. To be envied by the rest of the west and those pesky Englishmen to the south who gay community is in fact at risk by the muslim population, who happens to be more homophobic than any other group in your great, great country.
    The fuck does that have to do with anything lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    help us here, what is your country of birth?
    Your English is extremely hard to understand sometimes.
    Or do you have dyslexia? That happens to people, it's not their fault But it helps to know whether that's the case.
    I'm from America and its pretty easy to understand. Just gotta know how to read. Should I start doing formal English with periods, commons and etc?

This amendment stuff is a load of rubbish anyway really. If the founding fathers, when writing the constitution, genuinely believed in the right to bear arms against oppression they wouldn’t have constantly acted against slave rebellions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Seems Obama is still calling this an act of terror

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...tclub-shooting
    Well that's just fashionable nowadays