10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    You were the one who seemed to imply the 'grossness' was to some degree derived from the fact that gay people, (presumably few Rep voters) were to die and then help elect a republican.
    What he was referencing is he thinks there will be anti muslim backlash because of this. And that is literally all he cares about is the political backlash.
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I do it all the time, no worries. Doesn't help my keyboard likes to skip letters either
    Yea, that's why I hate when I type sometimes on them, but oh well, yolo? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Would rather live in a country where my biggest concern is being a racist, and not being executed on a dancefloor because Im gay. You cant even compare.
    No, you live in a country where your government watches your every move, where you can't even show pride in your country, where everything is controlled by governmental agents to the Nth degree. You can't even buy spoons unless you are 18 years old.

You aren't governed, you are controlled.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Hey guys,

Quick reminder, we know this is a hot topic and feelings and emotions are running high but please remember to treat each other civilly and not slip into discussing forbidden topics. Also please remember picking on other people about their grammar is also against the rules as it doesn't add anything to the conversation.

If you have any issues with moderation or infractions please do not post about them in the thread as it only derails things. PM any Super Mod with questions or comments you have about moderation. Also you can PM us if you just have general rules questions though the other mods of this forum would also be able to handle those.

Thanks
    Alree we are good, ty! No one is messing with anyone, its just a debate that's all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    What is more important for the character of a person? The country that their parents left many decades ago, or the country that they have been raised in their entire life? Bearing in mind that every person in the US that isn't a native American is some degree in this situation, I wonder what point you are trying to make.
    People stay loyal to their ethnicity rather than their citizenship, especially when it comes to race (white, arab, black etc), among other reasons to call their ethnicity.
    Ill admit it feels a bit like explaining basic simple stuff. You do not understand or are you bad intentioned?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Oh yeah?

*pulls up infraction history*

Profile Infraction Reason: Trolling 2014-12-23 09:59 PM by Scrapbot Reversed 5
    Obama blames Founding...Reason: Trolling 2014-05-25 07:00 PM by Scrapbot Reversed 5
    Profile Infraction Reason: Avatar/Signature Violation 2014-04-09 05:59 AM by Scrapbot Reversed 4

Got a lot more I could list too. Still want to play this game? Yeah, I didn't think so.
    I see you're not going to shush though. I don't care, we don't care. Anything to say about the topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Did you learn to read as a child?

Im referencing the laws in the UK that you brought up, and comparing it to the fact your country has a severe gun problem that rivals 3rd world countries, but its your country so do what you want, the piles of bodies dont even surprise me anymore.
    except this shooter " had active security officer and firearms licenses" so he would have had access regardless

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The gross part is the said loud Trumpists, who openly and explicitely despise gays and lesbians (except Saint Milo), are gloating that this is going to make Trump win, so he can pass laws against gay weddings/whatever they are told to be trigerred against.
    Where are you seeing this? Fringe websites? Opinion writers? Pundits? What makes you think those opinions are shared with real people? Blind political hatred?

50 people are dead and you are all screaming about trump still.
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yes that is in fact what I said. Its super disgusting if the mass murder of a sexual minority that the GOP has spend decades trying to force into second class citizen status becomes a successful election cycle chip for them.
    I think the murder of 50 people is gross no matter what, but okay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrigglyPuff View Post
    No, you live in a country where your government watches your every move, where you can't even show pride in your country, where everything is controlled by governmental agents to the Nth degree. You can't even buy spoons unless you are 18 years old.

He's in Scotland... you're in the US... and YOU tell HIM that?!
    No slave like the one that think hes free... ahahah poor fellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Where are you seeing this? Fringe websites? Opinion writers? Pundits? What makes you think those opinions are shared with real people? Blind political hatred?

I'm seeing Trump on his twitter feed already ramping up the stumping on this topic. The GOP will probably follow, as they will routinely use terrorist attacks to try to make people afraid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    It can come in the future. You're treating the constitution like the bible, unchanging, despite admitting it has been changed in the past.
    Yup it's weird... some of these guys keep the constitution as the end all of everything, even above law and humans and the state. Anarco-Constitutionalists?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    thats still being vague for the purpose of god knows what. all i am asking, once again, is if you are tying conservatives in america to being the same type of conservatives as islamic etc? you have been dodging the answer since i have originally asked. im not trying to accuse you of anything, just making sure i understand what you are trying to say, but you are making it difficult by not answering the question at hand. the answer isnt as simple as "air is air, here in america and in afghanistan". im trying to determine if you believe that they are the same KIND of conservative belief. simple as that.
    omg....... /facepalm

I have said in my first post....
    That islamic extremists are conservatives in THEIR countries.
    Further more you were presented the classification of conservative being universal not American.
    You can be conservative without being extremist. You can be extremist but in that regard (religious motives) you are always also conservative.
    No matter the country. No exception.
    Which I showcased on the western side with the rather more occurring fascism. All fascists are conservative. Not all conservatives are fascists.

I don't really know what else to tell you anymore.
    Speaking of complicating things...
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I do it all the time, no worries. Doesn't help my keyboard likes to skip letters either
    Are you sure it is your keyboard and not this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by TrigglyPuff View Post

Yes. Yes. By those eeeeeevil SJW. That people talk constantly about shooting in the head, punching or hanging.

Following blindly the Koran : filthy brown people. Following like the Gospel the Turner Diaries : TRUE AMERRICAN HEROEZ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Nope, mass murder is only bad if it hurts your political side!
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Are you sure it is your keyboard and not this forum?
    Does it for everything else I use. My fingers just slide over it rather than actually pressing it because it's a shit non-mechanical because mechanicals are apparently too loud

The Target bathroom thread on this very forum ?

Deleted
    What he was referencing is he thinks there will be anti muslim backlash because of this. And that is literally all he cares about is the political backlash.
    Later clarification indicate that is not the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I'm seeing Trump on his twitter feed already ramping up the stumping on this topic. The GOP will probably follow, as they will routinely use terrorist attacks to try to make people afraid.

You did say it was gross that it could help trump win. You didn't say anything about the victims, just the election
    You're a towel.