Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I'm sure you can, but I've detested typing much on mobile apps for a reason. I feel your pain, though!
    Yes, you know when you type "fuck" and it comes out as "duck" xD

Deleted
    Oh, sorry, I installed that Chrome plugin from the Last Week Tonight show and I never uninstalled it. The name is now burned into my mind as Drumpf as it will forever be.
    You get that is patently racist right? It requires an extraordinary amount of double think to square that circle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
    Leftists and progressives blaming guns as usual. The good thing is they are too stupid to realize they are actually de facto islamic apologists and are fueling the right, now Trump popularity will soar even more.
    What, specifically, do you think Trump is going to do about people like this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just once I'd like a thread with a Q&A between us and the mods, just to clear the air and have it out in the open. :P
    I was admin/mod in a professional football forum for a few years.
    I hear your thoughts, but they don't work.
    We've had mod accounts for official administrative actions though, to avoid controversies.
    That did help immensely.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    [Infracted]
    Someone gets infracted for that on every one of these types of threads, without fail, yet you guys do it anyway.

It doesn't make you wrong, but at this point it practically qualifies as spam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    RIP, auto correct FTW Xd COMMAS. Can you turn off auto correct on iPad?
    I'm on an iPad too, and have the same exact problem. Just hit that little black triangle on the bottom of their posts and report them.

Deleted
    Because the 2nd Amendment is not outdated.
    How... on earth... could you even say that.
    Guns were different, the relation between state and citizens was different.... How can you say that with a straight face dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Bartumus22 View Post
    Ummmmm. My Constitution tells me to bear arms for protection....Sharia law says to kill innocents. =\=
    Wait, are you saying, logically, that rules only apply when they suit you? Well shit, now that means you can do whatever you want, you just have to find the right rules...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

It really, really is. The right to bear arms won't mean shit if the government turns tyrannical and convinces the military to support the tyranny. Nothing you can legally own will do shit against the military.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Yes, you know when you type "fuck" and it comes out as "duck" xD
    No, I don't. As I said, I don't use mobile apps for typing a lot. And I write in German, our swearing happens in German.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    if we should restrict guns because a Muslim terrorist used a gun in a terrorist attack then shouldn't we restrict Muslims too?

I don't really believe that but how is one of the tools used bad but the other isn't?
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

What scares me is these loons who think the constitution is outdated and needs to be changed.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartumus22 View Post
    Ummmmm. My Constitution tells me to bear arms for protection....Sharia law says to kill innocents. =\=
    You both are looking at an outdated document written centuries ago without having ANY logical input to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    you should read my Signature - I'm reliably informed that that is the current reality.
    Crissi at least thinks her infractions out, and even when she gives me one or two I actually respect her and will be the first to admit in those cases that I was probably wrong. There's a difference between holding up the rules with integrity and not letting personal bias run your decisions, and mindlessly infracting anything you disagree with. Crissi embodies the former and she does her job well. That is the last thing I will say regarding moderation on this site. All else has already been said by others, and likely better than I could articulate.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    You know what other guys think a document written centuries ago is the end all of everything? Extreme muslims calling for strict interpretation of Sharia law

Same thing. "But a guy 400 years ago told us to whip women if they get raped".... "but a guy 300 years ago told us we are allowed to carry all sort of guns".
    There is a crucial difference:
    A guy 200 years ago told us that we can hold certain races as slaves, and they cannot vote - but count as partial citizens for distributing electors.
    A guy 200 years ago told us that only men can vote - not women.

But we changed that, since our current moral values override the age-old traditions. Even the 2nd amendment can be changed - if there is sufficient will.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    At this point I'm leaning towards making handguns and semi automatic rifles illegal for personal ownership. Breech/pump shotguns and bolt action rifles for hunting/home defense are cool, put all of them on a registry.
    We live in the most unconstitutional state in the union, you shouldn't really fear anything. I'm from middlesex county, and travel to mercer country all the time. We can't even carry guns unless we are cops or if you get a permit which is a 0.01% of getting. And the law said you can't put everyone in a registry nor do I want to in one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    What scares me is these loons who think the constitution is outdated and needs to be changed.
    The founding fathers put the ability for the constitution to be changed precisely because it was meant to be updated with the times.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    It really, really is. The right to bear arms won't mean shit if the government turns tyrannical and convinces the military to support the tyranny. Nothing you can legally own will do shit against the military.
    100 million armed Americans .
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Someone gets infracted for that on every one of these types of threads, without fail, yet you guys do it anyway.

It doesn't make you wrong, but at this point it practically qualifies as spam.
    I'll give you half an internet if you report an infraction for spam. Do it. I dare you! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I got those silly Razer switches in my Chroma kb. I have now gotten used to them. They're not that bad, actually!
    Meh, I would bash you for getting a Razer product, as is righteously deserved, but I got KBT Switches instead of Cherry, since their browns were more tactile than Cherry browns, so I can't really talk in the end.

Whoa, that got off topic.