Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    Are you comparing gun owners to slave owners? Fucking lol
    No? Did you even read the convo? I'm saying they cannot defend their stance logically and are left with "dont change it, don't change it, don't change it!!!!"
    It's purely a emotional response, not rational.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    But it's so shiny......
    I know right... *sigh*
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    100 million armed Americans .
    Again, the 'cold dead hands' crowd is a tiny percentage of legal gun owners. I doubt even 0.05% of gun owners would be willing to engage in a militia against the US government over their right to retain their guns. Seriously, it's a fringe, extremist belief, like all the other beliefs driven by unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, fueled by ignorance and a reactionary mindset. You are an insignificant and loud bunch that should hurry up and fade into yesteryear.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    What is wrong with you. Have you never taken a history class? Current Times? What world do you live in where there is peace on earth? We are 1 nutjob dictator away from a world war. We have enemies home and abroad and you talk about how the current times have no need for this part of the constitution?

History is so important, thats why the teach us it. How many times have rulers suppressed their subjects, How many times have dictators inflicted their will on their masses, how many times has this stuff happened and just because you live on the other side of the world or in a nation that hasnt seen war since WW2, How young are you. Just because you dont see it happen doesnt mean its not happening or isnt going to happen.

You think people in the middle east wouldnt want to defend themselves with weapons if they could? Look at isreal, surrounded by enemies but still going strong.

You people need to think about what could be, not what is. The current state of the US isnt what it always has been. Times change but war stays the same. War is coming wether u like it or not. Human greed brings it, and humans are not going to stop being that way anytime soon. Its been this way for 1000's of years.

Deal with the fact that some people want to defend themselves and others want to do the opposite.

Guns are the weapon of this age, You think outlawing swords and bows during medieval times was going to prevent mass killings?

God i wish people used their brains, and didnt live in their peaceful little box. The world is not peaceful. Get it through your head. It hasnt been peaceful since the beggining and it wont be until the end. HUMANS WONT ALLOW IT.
    there wont be a dictatorship in the US fella, the military would kill the dictator before that happens. And war has been dwindling down these years. it's mostly because commerce (why the hell invade when you can trade, and neither of them lose lives). soy your point is factually incorrect
    and also, i said that the change (in regards to gun ownership) should be oriented towards maximum magazine capacity and the enforcment of background checks. is that hard to do?

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    it takes less then a second to change a magazine capacity restrictions are useless.
    again, they did pretty good in Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan
    Yes, but if you have a maximum magazine of 5 bullets, you have 6 more seconds (and this is not counting the reaiming with i would put in 2 seconds more per recharge) vs having one of 30 bullets. And that's a lot of time
    nam was lost not because the right of bear arms of the Vietnamese, it was lost because gerrilla warfare (in the jungle mind you) better equipment (AK-47s were much better in said enviroment than M-16s) and the pressure from american people to withdraw
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2016-06-12 at 08:39 PM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    No kidding right?

Another notch on the retard belt for the government. Guy should have been flagged.
    There's no law that prohibits purchase for someone under FBI investigation. That would be unconstitutional, because of the 2A.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    "The second amendment should be changed because all they had was muskets. Now if you mention how the 1st amendment should be changed because all they had were quills and parchment I shall be greatly offended great sir"
    Efficiency of writing is now equivalent to efficiency of killing?

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Well not to defend what happened today, but do you see what's happening in Germany, France and Sweden right now?
    The exact same thing that happened now?

Tell me how a wall would prevent natural-born citizens from attacking their country of birth, which is exactly what happened in France and Sweden and the US? Tell me how an IMMIGRATION problem solves NATIVE problems.

No kidding right?

Another notch on the retard belt for the government. Guy should have been flagged.
    This is why I said these new proposed laws are silly. What's the point if they don't bet enforced? If we enforced what we already have, this would not have happened. Fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    So ISIS is picking on gays only? I find it funny that they are already turning it to pro LGBT circus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Trump can't prevent problems from Muslims already here, but he can try to prevent the total overall problems caused through migration policy.
    The only preventive action Trump can take is to shut the fuck up.
    His language only fuels the already irrational hatred against the imperialistic USA (their definition not mine) and it's western partners.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Did someone really argue revolutionary possibilities being debunked because of nuclear weapons?

That is a whole 'nother lever of what the fuck...

Deleted
    No kidding right?

It's very important to pass background checks, enforcing them properly? - Eh that's such a bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    This is why I said these new proposed laws are silly. What's the point if they don't bet enforced? If we enforced what we already have, this would not have happened. Fact.
    Not the first, shall not be the last.

Same thing with Dillan Roofies from Charleston.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    So ISIS is picking on gays only? I find it funny that they are already turning it to pro LGBT circus.
    It's one of the groups they're specifically targeting, yeah. Not the only group.

Not sure what you're trying to say here, but it doesn't look good. Maybe you should just stop while you're ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    Again, the 'cold dead hands' crowd is a tiny percentage of legal gun owners. I doubt even 0.05% of gun owners would be willing to engage in a militia against the US government over their right to retain their guns. Seriously, it's a fringe, extremist belief, like all the other beliefs driven by unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, fueled by ignorance and a reactionary mindset. You are an insignificant and loud bunch that should hurry up and fade into yesteryear.
    Go ahead and test your theory out then. BTW what Boxed wine do you bring to your MOMS demand Action meetings?
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Well not to defend what happened today, but do you see what's happening in Germany, France and Sweden right now?
    Why what's happening in Germany France and Sweden right now? Curios now.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, the figure is considerably higher than .05%.

Even just at 10% it would cripple any theoretical future leftist authoritarian society.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    People swear oaths to all kinds of shit. It's not the thing you swear to, it's the content of the oath. I could be swearing an oath to uphold law to a dung heap and it would make that oath just as valid and important as if I swore it on our flag or the constitution. An oath is just a formality, a ceremony. What's important is WHAT YOU DO afterwards.
    The US Govt may not be perfect, but what i'm about to say will probably piss people off but I don't care, freedom of speech. It's the best govt out there.

If you disagree with me, then please tell me which govt is better than America and why?

I agree with you on the content of the Oath and that's why. I do agree with you on that.

There is so many nuances in this and it is not nearly as clear cut as you make it.

If the govt began to take away guns and arrest citizens , it would spark another civil war. And the US army is still having issues dealing with gorilla warfare tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Shit argument #23.

If you make it harder for criminals to get guns, less gun crime will be committed. Most criminals can't afford a $20k rifle.
    A criminal isn't above just stealing the weapon.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.