Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Where do you get these facts from? Got any links to support that?

Also.. how do you get a fair view on rated brackets without the expansion being live yet? :O
    got any reason why DHs would be overpowered in pvp? have you even played one?

They are mechanically just like 6.0 paladins (melee with ranged attacks) that have high mobility instead of healing.?

Like idk about that pvp thing but you havent give any good reason why anyone would ever be talking about this.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Letric1689 View Post
    I am pretty sure it has to be server lag, I play WoD and I am completely fine, tuned the settings and everything to what my WoD is set to.
    The settings changed between WoD and Legion. Just to be sure tune everything down and see if it still occurs.

okay thank you.

Yeah, I had to tune things down a bit, the FPS drop is real in Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    They are mechanically just like 6.0 paladins (melee with ranged attacks) that have high mobility instead of healing.?
    I would not really call them melee with ranged attacks as they have 2 attacks usable at range: Throw Glaive which is basically just pull ability as it does nothing and it's unlikely anyone will talent it to be better cause those talents compete with way better talents. Eye Beam This is actual ranged attack but requires hefty amount of fury and roots you in place while having relatively long cooldown.

Also calling demon hunter super mobile is a bit... touchy subject when it comes to PvP. They seem mobile on paper but if you want mobile melee feral druids, fury warriors or windwalker monks are better bet. Don't really know about rogues, never live long enough against them to see how mobile they are.

Just my observations after heavy PvP weekends with demon hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Yeah, I had to tune things down a bit, the FPS drop is real in Legion.
    I hope these are just beta hicups. Because I have them and I really shouldn't.

I found an npc named after our favorite turnip!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I hope these are just beta hicups. Because I have them and I really shouldn't.
    Dalaran really chews through your CPU. I'm running an i5-4690k with some mild OC w/ a 970 and I get drops down to ~45 in Dalaran and other places.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Of course people on beta are getting them without trying, idiot; Blizzard need them to test the fucking things.
    I don't give a shit about the trinkets going out of LFR, and gear to me is just transmog at this point.
    No bud. Its like that on purpose. These are not that hard to obtain I guarantee if you play atleast twice a week out in the world until the second raid tier you will have atleast one legendary by that time. You don't care though you just wanna bitch.

I hope you can get the Dark Whispers buff during Varian's funeral. Why, you ask? Well, Jaina is there and there's a spell you get that lets you turn into NPCs/other players. Now, if you get rid of all the stacks of the debuff you get, you can turn into a Dreadlord.

See where i'm going with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Veilyn View Post
    Dalaran really chews through your CPU. I'm running an i5-4690k with some mild OC w/ a 970 and I get drops down to ~45 in Dalaran and other places.
    Yeah, same. It's kind of absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Yeah, same. It's kind of absurd.
    What settings are you playing with? Screens would be easier than just saying them all. Anti-Aliasing is probably the most important bit.

Deleted
    I now know what I will do during downtime in raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    What settings are you playing with? Screens would be easier than just saying them all. Anti-Aliasing is probably the most important bit.
    When I was on Beta, I had AA off. Nearly every game I play, it tanks my FPS so I turn it off. Same with shadows, they're so taxing. Then again my GPU is oldish (780)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    When I was on Beta, I had AA off. Nearly every game I play, it tanks my FPS so I turn it off. Same with shadows, they're so taxing. Then again my GPU is oldish (780)
    780 or 780ti?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not the Ti. Nope
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Not the Ti. Nope
    So everything was maxxed except for Shadows and AA? What was your performance like?

(This is an old quest, they just replaced Varian with Anduin. :P)

Although, makes me wonder what they will do with the Panda intro for Ally... Would not be surprised if do the same they did with Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post

(This is an old quest, they just replaced Varian with Anduin. :P)

Although, makes me wonder what they will do with the Panda intro for Ally... Would not be surprised if do the same they did with Garrosh.
    Makes no sense lore wise to even mess with it. I get that it shows who's the new Alliance leader(Anduin) but they could just phase it until you finish those quests specifically.

Warrior-Magi

Im just dropping by to say... BETTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i just won one key one facebook! I need another signature! >___<