Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    We spend like 40b a year on food stamps (not against them just an example). I don't see how 20b plus maintenance is some insurmountable figure to insert in the "budget".
    so 50 years of food stamps for a wall that wouldn't actually do much to stop illegal immigration.

It's amazing that people can keep posting about how the army and the police (read : themselves and their imaginary friends) are hating filthy liberals (read : anyone slightly left of a 1861 Carolinan FireEater) and how they are going to execute and hang all the SJWs when the time of the cleansing have come....

...while at the same time blasting Muslims for acting exactly as they want to.

But we know the drill. Muslims doing it, it's terrorism ''and nuke the Arabs KEK''. The resident Internet Tough Guys who sleep with a gun and a copy of The Turners Diaries under their pillow. it's ''TRUMP FTW, libural beta cuck, I'm gonna shoot you in the head LULZ''

Infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-06-12 at 11:25 PM.

By the way, I did remember saying that many will cheer this shooting. Oh look, I was right all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidereal 13 View Post
    I wasn't aware this topic was about Trump.
    It is for some. They were the ones who immediately blamed a White conservative male for it. Then when it became known he was a terrorist they tried to spin it
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    http://http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/dhs-quietly-moving-releasing-vanloads-illegal-aliens-away-border/

Guy was working for a company involved in transporting illegal immigrants further into the country with "promises they will appear in court" but weren't given anyone papers or anything requiring them other than verbally...
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    If terrorists targeted these folks and folks like them. It would be difficult to get upset over it.
    so you're just like them but a different group.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialJusticeWarrior View Post
    The real tragedy is if this tragic incident makes gay bars and gays in general discriminate against Muslims. They're just like us, we just need to accommodate them more.
    Gays generally don't discriminate, they know what they've been through to get somewhat accepted in society.

However, there's always that 1% that likes to be ignorant and blame all muslims for this attack.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    It's amazing that people can keep posting about how the army and the police (read : themselves and their imaginary friends) are hating filthy liberals (read : anyone slightly left of a 1861 Carolinan FireEater) and how they are going to execute and hang all the SJWs when the time of the cleansing have come....

...while at the same time blasting Muslims for acting exactly as they want to.

But we know the drill. Muslims doing it, it's terrorism ''and nuke dah Arabs KEK''. The resident Internet Tough Guys who sleep with a gun and a copy of The Turners Diaries under their pillow. it's ''TRUMP FTW, libural beta cuck, mah gonna shoot yah in the head LULZ''
    Try staying on topic and stop trolling and flaming

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Well yea, IDK the exact price, but whatever it is, it has to happen. I rather spend that money for the extra security tool than not have it.
    Trump invented the Back to the Future Wall, the one that is built in the past to prevent people coming from Afghanistan in 1986, plus there is the detail that a wall don't block airplanes and boats and ...SHUT YAH MOUTH, LIBURAL !

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    By the way, I did remember saying that many will cheer this shooting. Oh look, I was right all along.
    Who is cheering for this?

If there's one thing I've learned over the course of the last twelve months, it is that everything ends up being about Trump. I can't even have work conversations anymore without his name coming up. The asshole is unavoidable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Fookin terrorist.

"I don't disvriminate based on race"
    First page people assuming it's some white anti gay guy...bias ftw
    You're a towel.

It always comes back to Trump.

I mean, this has shit all to do with a border at Mexico and here we are talking about his wall. Fucking amazing. Ttump is a wizard for this, lol

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Trump invented the Back to the Future Wall, the one that is built in the past to prevent people coming from Afghanistan in 1986, plus there is the detail that a wall don't block airplanes and boats and ...SHUT YAH MOUTH, LIBURAL !
    Only title i carry is i'm an American. Idc about any party

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    This a prime example of a post that should be infracted, but I bet it goes unpunished
    Sucks be to you, I just got 5 points off scrapbot B)

Try staying on topic and stop trolling and flaming
    It's stupid to point out that the people defending this gay bar (here and elsewhere) can make hundred posts thread about how one line about a lesbian couple in SW ''is GAY PERVERSION TO DESTROY WESTERN CULTURE AND ....(it goes on from there)

It's not.

People just bring up Trump, and then blame Trump for being brought up.

It's the liberal circle of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    so 50 years of food stamps for a wall that wouldn't actually do much to stop illegal immigration.
    The math is not strong in this one. That would be 6 months of food stamps, not 50 years.

This a prime example of a post that should be infracted, but I bet it goes unpunished
    Infracted for telling the truth? That's MMO-Champion for you.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

I was giving info as to maybe why Trump may have been mentioned.