Page 64 of 85 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ya, sorry guys. I was like 2min late logging in to switch my vote :/

Vote Kryll

Vote Kryllian

Same vote as yesterday

vote kryllian
    unvote

Either this zerg is due to a scum team on cusp of majority (and little we can do to stop it) or its obvious from responses and actions where the lynch likely will be. Will let people get their thoughts out.

For dendrek i wholly disagree but understand where you come from. I never have/will put all my evidence in one basket and have been vocal about reads and questioning as much as theorizing game mechanics. In my mind you're either scum warping the facts or have just accidentally glazed over much of what i've done this game. In either case as i said its understandable, and I dont feel necessary to prove nor berate it since it would give no gain. And my dingleberries are well groomed you'll do well to know! BRB washing feet...

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    vote kryllian
    unvote

Either this zerg is due to a scum team on cusp of majority (and little we can do to stop it) or its obvious from responses and actions where the lynch likely will be. Will let people get their thoughts out.

For dendrek i wholly disagree but understand where you come from. I never have/will put all my evidence in one basket and have been vocal about reads and questioning as much as theorizing game mechanics. In my mind you're either scum warping the facts or have just accidentally glazed over much of what i've done this game. In either case as i said its understandable, and I dont feel necessary to prove nor berate it since it would give no gain. And my dingleberries are well groomed you'll do well to know! BRB washing feet...
    Well, we could kill the scum. Supposedly we have townies with kill abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that day over already?? 6 votes? XD i shall comment before the day end post.

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind its 7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone town voting Kryll needs to rethink their decision right now, with so many scum likely left alive there is no way such a fast lynch isnt scum lead.

Vote: Dendrek

Picking one from the crowd, his sudden appearance to yesterday to make sure kryll got another vote and today just to vote kryll fast irks me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Anyone town voting Kryll needs to rethink their decision right now, with so many scum likely left alive there is no way such a fast lynch isnt scum lead.
    Except that all of us but one were trying to lynch him yesterday and failed because people dont show up.

vote Robo

Once again continuing this for reasons given yesterday and the day prior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Except that all of us but one were trying to lynch him yesterday and failed because people dont show up.
    Lynch him last second yesterday you mean when we couldn't get a lynch on val, that's the most suspicious part!

7+ Year Old Account
    Lynch him last second yesterday you mean when we couldn't get a lynch on val, that's the most suspicious part!
    So you find Dendrek more suspicious than Val at this point?
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    So you find Dendrek more suspicious than Val at this point?
    About even, I was planning on voting val today after seeing that random push away from him last second yesterday but then seeing such a fast push today I thought I'd vote someone at the centre of both who has also avoided getting much attention so far.

Valyrian, while you're here, allowyn detailed her read of you yesterday. What is your opinion of her? Also, who besides clearly robo from the last three days of votes, do you suspect?

Vote: Dendrek

Picking one from the crowd, his sudden appearance to yesterday to make sure kryll got another vote and today just to vote kryll fast irks me.
    This is downright stupid. I had to do something this morning since I wouldn't have been able to get back before now. Saying I'm scum for voting is just ridiculous. Same with my end post the previous day. It was during the weekend. My ability to post is limited on the weekend. You're literally saying "The few times he was able to post he cast a vote. That's scummy." Don't be so dense. Fyi, yesterday I was on you when I switched to Kryl. Are you saying I should have stayed on you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    In my mind you're either scum warping the facts or have just accidentally glazed over much of what i've done this game. In either case as i said its understandable, and I dont feel necessary to prove nor berate it since it would give no gain. And my dingleberries are well groomed you'll do well to know! BRB washing feet...
    I am not warping anything you've said or done. You keep on putting words in my mouth. I did not say you have not been scum hunting. I did not say all of your theories are bad. I said that you have not been aggressive (e.g. while you've been asking people questions, and saying who you think might be scum, you have not been pushing people directly; do you disagree with this statement?). I said that two of your theories are based on intentional scum misinformation, which itself looks scummy.

People spread the votes and then left. We had to work with what we could.

Can you explain why you think Kryl is not scum?

Fyi, if Kryllian's lynch is being scum lead (entirely possible I will admit) then why wasn't he successfully lynched yesterday needing only 1 more vote to pull it off? If there is one scum team, they should have easily managed just one vote, unless they were all already on his train.

Kryllian(6): Arialla(#1165), Senna(#1176), Xanjori(#1179), Dendrek(#1225), Catta(#1248), Razamith(#1249)

That does not look like a scum team to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have a strange definition of the word literally considering im suspicious of you not for voting but for who you voted and when. Maybe you have your excuses but starting the day as part of the rush day real fast crowd (which at this point in the game if you're town is just really dumb) when you'd already peaked my interest as possible scum last night is what nets you my vote right now. It's not even that late in the day, you had no valid reason to start with a vote on the almost munched yesterday person other than to rush day.

Also it didn't go unnoticed that someone literally (correct use of the word) voted kryll because what they did was like what val did and therefore scummy, I'll find that post after work but when I woke up and read that I couldn't even believe how stupid people were being. Maybe vote the guy you're using as a scum comparison not the person you think is like them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Fyi, if Kryllian's lynch is being scum lead (entirely possible I will admit) then why wasn't he successfully lynched yesterday needing only 1 more vote to pull it off? If there is one scum team, they should have easily managed just one vote, unless they were all already on his train.

Kryllian(6): Arialla(#1165), Senna(#1176), Xanjori(#1179), Dendrek(#1225), Catta(#1248), Razamith(#1249)

That does not look like a scum team to me.
    Because it was last second and maybe not all of them were around? That's the problem with last second switches, not even scum can guarantee to pull it off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    People spread the votes and then left. We had to work with what we could.

Can you explain why you think Kryl is not scum?
    Because his role makes sense as a "have some night actions with no real power" kind of role. They happen often especially in heavy night action games like this, and the mass push on him along with the people doing it makes me trust him the most.

Again, Anakso, look at the train before you say it's scum lead. Yesterday it was Arialla, Senna, Xanjori, me, Catta, Raza. Today it's Catta, me, Senna, Virothe, Arialla, Raza (unvoted though). How many of us do you think are on the same scum team? If this is scum lead, the day should already be over.

- - - Updated - - -

Because it was last second and maybe not all of them were around? That's the problem with last second switches, not even scum can guarantee to pull it off.
    Besides me, who else on his train do you find scummy? You keep on saying it's a scum pushed lynch. Back it up. It's can't be scum pushed if only one scum is on it.

Because his role makes sense as a "have some night actions with no real power" kind of role. They happen often especially in heavy night action games like this, and the mass push on him along with the people doing it makes me trust him the most.
    You trust one of the scummiest people alive for being pushed - excellent logic.

rush day real fast crowd
    I did not want to rush the day fast. But considering what happened last night, I anticipated the day might end up being rushed fast anyways. I needed to make that post regardless because if the day ends before I can do my RP stuff, I miss out on one of my active abilities as well as my bonus. My vote was the second on his train. If you want to be suspicious of people rushing the day, you should be looking at people further along on the train. You know, people who were trying to get it to L-3, -2, -1, etc. It's the latter votes that risk the day ending early, not the first ones.

If you have other reasons for being suspicious of me, fine. Whatever. Name them. But using this as an excuse to say I'm scummy is really weak. My vote yesterday switched the main train from you to Kryllian. Val was not at the same level as either of you at the time. So I cannot be accused of deflecting from Val. At most, I was deflecting from you. The truth was I considered the possibility of you being town more likely than him being town, which is why I switched. But my vote was one that would help secure the lynch last night, not one that would help prevent a lynch last night. You cannot accuse my vote of being scummy last night unless you're trying to twist reality to fit your narrative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I didn't get my revote off because I had just woke up and once I finished reading I posted my comment and day had already ended. :/

- - - Updated - - -

Just to make things interesting. The flash of light on night 2 was my ability. It reveals what people visited OTHER people on that night. Hence me adamantly saying "these people visited someone" all game long.