Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

So I'm a sexist Trumper... and I am also VERY confused

So long story short... I recently broke up with my girlfriend, looking for a quick rebound I went on Tinder and matched this nice 34 year old Swedish journalist who is on holiday where I live.

We met up, hung out, had fun. Towards the end we somehow ended up discussing US politics. And I mentioned that while Sanders made sense to me, I could not see myself vote for someone like Clinton in a million years and I'd rather see a brief disaster of a 4 year Trump reign, rather than 4 years of Clinton rule.

She got overtly angry, and called me a Sexist Trumpist (despite her not knowing was Citizens United was).

So after essentially being called a massive ass I sorta felt offended yet I still walked her back to her Hotel. The entire time she doesn't talk to me.

When we reach the Hotel she kisses me and askes me up...tomorrow we are hanging again to see the Swedish Eurocup game.

This comes off as blogish, but I'm honestly confused. If you honestly think someone is a sexist Trumpist...why the fuck would you bang that person? Than see that person again next day? None of this makes sense to me.

>manchildren roam free on mmo-c

Idontbelieveyou.gif

This is why you probably shouldn't talk politics on Any first dates. I avoid politics in general just because it can cause issues. Even with just family and friends, its an annoying topic.

As to why, sounds like she figured she was in the wrong for insulting you just because of who you would rather win.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

OP, one thing you got to understand about imaginary women, they act in weird weird ways sometimes. As long as it ends up sex they're doing their job tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    go back to runescape then
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's almost like people can have different opinions and still be friends/in a relationship
    who knew
    Ily mmoc

Depends, are you in the correct side of the chart?

You meet the strangest people on Tinder.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    So long story short... I recently broke up with my girlfriend, looking for a quick rebound I went on Tinder and matched this nice 34 year old Swedish journalist who is on holiday where I live.

We met up, hung out, had fun. Towards the end we somehow ended up discussing US politics. And I mentioned that while Sanders made sense to me, I could not see myself vote for someone like Clinton in a million years and I'd rather see a brief disaster of a 4 year Trump reign, rather than 4 years of Clinton rule.

She got overtly angry, and called me a Sexist Trumpist (despite her not knowing was Citizens United was).

So after essentially being called a massive ass I sorta felt offended yet I still walked her back to her Hotel. The entire time she doesn't talk to me.

When we reach the Hotel she kisses me and askes me up...tomorrow we are hanging again to see the Swedish Eurocup game.

This comes off as blogish, but I'm honestly confused. If you honestly think someone is a sexist Trumpist...why the fuck would you bang that person? Than see that person again next day? None of this makes sense to me.
    Seems like a really long post just to try and say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    sip
    I'm on the extreme end of not okay on that chart.

You're crazier than she is if you see her again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Seems like a really long post just to try and say that.
    Believe it or not, I'm really confused. She really gave me the vibe of disagreeing with me so much as of hating me. (First time ever I've been called a sexist... hit me so hard I almost did a 180 on my opinion.)

Then... somehow it's not an issue anymore. WTF? If you really think a person is like that...why are you spending time with them?

funny foreigners care this much about us politics. i live here and barely give a fuck. i assume you are a foreigner as well, as we dont call it "on holiday".

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    funny foreigners care this much about us politics. i live here and barely give a fuck. i assume you are a foreigner as well, as we dont call it "on holiday".
    I hold US citizenship. But I don't actually hold a US passport or ever voted in any US elections. Only lived in the US about 4 years total, 2 in college.

Last registered US residence Syracuse NY (College)

10+ Year Old Account
    Believe it or not, I'm really confused. She really gave me the vibe of disagreeing with me so much as of hating me. (First time ever I've been called a sexist... hit me so hard I almost did a 180 on my opinion.)

Then... somehow it's not an issue anymore. WTF? If you really think a person is like that...why are you spending time with them?
    If you really thought she was crazy, why did you sleep with her? It works both ways my friend.

I hold US citizenship. But I don't actually hold a US passport or ever voted in any US elections. Only lived in the US about 4 years total, 2 in college.

Last registered US residence Syracuse NY (College)
    u sure u would take 4yrs of trump? i support a lot of what he says and thinks but i still dont know if he has what it takes to be president. clinton sucks but at least we know nothing would change.

No offense but, if it's just a hookup then what do you care what your hookup thinks/believes? Does it turn you off from her somehow?

Talk about something other than politics and have fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    "And then everyone clapped and an old lady cried and congratulated me"